If Hillary won the election and became President what would Bill Clinton be called? The First Man?

If Hillary won the election and became President what would Bill Clinton be called? The First Man?

Rapist

The First Rapist

We'll never know.

/end

>le he's a rapist meme
back to the r/thedonald you retarded cuckservatives.
How come no one gave a shit about this while he was president? Oh wait a second you faggots were probably not even born when he was president you only know what milo and r/thedonald says to you.

He'd be called the First Gentleman. Boom, knowledge.

So last year. We'll never know

>cuckservatives

this is why liberals can't meme

you are correct sir!

well he was in that office first before her

Cuckservative is a Sup Forums meme you fucking mongoloid. Go back to your r/thedonald circlejerk you don't belong in this site.

You Horny Bastard
As in "I told you to stay out of the Intern Office, you horny bastard!"

Another thread ruined from a Reddit fag

No first child molester or first cuck or the list goes on and on. For real I'm a afraid to leave my family at home just knowing he lives in the U.S.

Rapist and or cuck

>r/thedonald newfag
>calls others out for being from "Reddit"
Pot calling the kettle black, you retarded mongoloid, nu male faggot. Do humanity a favor and an hero.

He'd also still be called Mr.President

He would be kind of a special case. Even if Hillary was president, since he has already been president, he would still be called 'Mr President'.

>>>/reddit/
>For real I'm a afraid to leave my family at home just knowing he lives in the U.S.
You sound like a huge pussy.

First dudemanbro.

President Bill Clinton, his proper title?

>that damage control
Holy shit dude. We caught you redditor. Back to your website kid.

Never been on reddit except when googling computer issues. Surprisingly more helpful than Sup Forums. But he is a rapist, and also a cuck.

Dead, Hillary would have had him killed off and become the first lesbo president when she married Oprah.

How can he be both a rapist and a cuck? are you retarded kid or are you just throwing wards around that you saw on reddit?
Think about what each of those two words mean, google them if you must. protip: those two words are literally opposites of each other.

I knew I could trigger at least one of you beta cuck, libtards

He'd be called Mr. President, since he'd run the show behind the scenes as a shadow president.

Luckily, she lost.

She's dropping Bill off at the pool

oh I'm so triggered!!! XD XD
You got me m8!!! I care so much about Hillary winning even thought I live halfway across the world and will hopefully never set foot in your retarded country again!!! :( :(
Please stop triggering me so much m8!!! I can't take so much memeing from you 14 year olds!!!!

You seem like the sort of guy who shits on the floor at the supermarket and then goes, "I sure triggered those cuck snowflake supermarket people!"

I got news for you user, you don't have to be a "libtard" or a beta cuck to cringe and laugh at trump or kekistani redditors like you.

First Cuck and Intern Taste Tester

first rapist

>First Cuck and Intern Taste Tester
If only you newfriends knew how good it was under Clinton, you'd be in full revolt, not praying to a game show host to outlaw Nissans.

this. 90's were the shit. Too bad most of these newfags were still in their dad's ballsack.

The only president in history to actually have sex with another president.
/thread

Please dont post pictures of Pepe you stole of Sup Forums at us. We cant handle the burning scorn of unoriginality. How about you bost us your asshole with a sharpie in it instead.

Also realise that if Hillary has posted her asshole with a sharpie in it on Sup Forums we would have voted for her (some may have even fapped). Its a quality we want in our leaders, maybe if you do the same we'd listen.

The first dude.

A faggot

they would call him first nigger , youre welcome

>Total faggization initiated

pic related it's you.