Bipolar guy having a bad episode atm and wifes asleep, someone please just chat with me...

Bipolar guy having a bad episode atm and wifes asleep, someone please just chat with me. Trolls with be ignored im not in the mood for it

What's on your mind user?

hi! :3

Damn user i see you lookin mad sexy over there. You gonna lemme fuck that fine ass of yours?

post pictures of wife while shes aslleep

What meds you on bro?
Are they working?

N whats wrong fag

Thanks guys, op here, im not on any meds yet, idk if i want meds, i wanna be better but also this has been me so long idk if they will make me skmeone else

Its hard bc im questioning every thing from the last decade, everythijg thats gone wrong or even right, what was me and what was the diease, where would i be if i wasnt bipolar

You know what, some people are over taken by being bi polar, but you have a wife! I know someone that lost their kids bcause if it. And you are owning it, ill be here to talk

Thank u so much. Ironically she is bipolar too, i feel for my kids at times. Sometines im a great parent and sonetines i feel like the worst dad ever

Haha must suck to be yall

At times it sucks hardcore but during the mania its great, when we can sink up our mania anyways lol

Ignore that guy, your farther in life than he will ever be, and remember to tell your kids that if your in an extra bad mood, that you dont mean it

Btw i might be slow to reply, and your welcome : )

She's probably dreaming about fucking a normal she knows

Tell us what you are experiencing. Is it just flashbacks and regrets?

Im a little slow to reply to im at work right now but ugh i cant even tell u how much just talking to u guys has helped me comeoutta that depressed state. And my kids are too young yet to understand which also helps though bc they dont take it personally

No right now its like a depressed state where u feel like bipolar has defined the last decade of my life and im scared to seek treatment bc if its who i am than who will i be without it

Stfu user, youre just jealous bcuz u want to have something like this so you can get attention

A funny thing OP (linking to show same person)

Growing up, I've a funny feeling my mother and stopfather were bipolar (both dead now). Sure, all the ups and down. But on our living room wall for all to see were two posters, (1) picasso's blue man, (2) a steampunkish cartoon of a looooog flying car full of people in top hats and dresses, partying.

I only put two and two togther as an adult, and long after I couls ask them.

Im always happy to help, is there anything specicfic, or do you wanna just talk about cars or something?

Ive been considering microdosibg with acid. It seems to be the only thing that puts me at ease with the world and at peace within

She knows her life will be better without him. Its only a matter of time.

What about a little ganja. Just a little. I find it really helps with depression, and also supresses mania (when high I take note of the shit done and said and aim to rectify).

Having a bad episode of what? Depression? Mania? Is it a full phase or hypo?
I have Bipolar disorder, not Bipolar disease. You ever watch the South Park where Randy is an alcoholic and blames it on his disease?
The same truths as alcoholics apply to Bipolar people - Even though you have a genetic predisposition it doesn't have to control you or give you an excuse to be an irresponsible dick or a mopey fucktard. If you're feeling depressed and you're an asshole guess what? You're just an asshole.

Idk just to talk and not be alone in my head. U guys can ask questions or we can discuss whatever. Im shocked at the responses on here u guys have been grwat, except the trolls whom ive just ignored lol i really didnt expect anyone here to care

I like to be nice to people that put this sort of stuff up, even if they are trolls

To the ganja guy i do smoke, it deff helps. And to the other bipolar guy i totally get what ur saying im havjnf a depression episode. But i deff dont blame all my bad decsions on it, i take personal responibitly, just wonder where i would have ended up withiut it bc it deff has effected my life

Been in your boat Sup Forumsro.
You can't get the last decade back.
You can only own the FUCK out of today.
And when you're done with it, toss it, move on to tomorrow and repeat.
Good luck!

My family has varying levels of depression and gf is hypomanic. It's rough.

Are you seeing anyone? Therapy can help a ton, but it's unfortunately a lot of work to find both a good shrink and one you can open up to

Well im glad i got to meet someone nice on here who disnt just troll me, and to the trolls talking about my wife much as i hate to acknoledge u, she is bipolar too so im not worried about it

I want to get into therapy but i dont have insurance, me and the wife need to see someone i do believe it would help me to manage it and realize when it is leading to bad decisions

No guys care that shes bipolar. She has a pussy to fuck, you dont. Its coming

I migtt get spammed, but heres my email if you ever wanna talk :) its an extra email so i dont worry about it

[email protected]

How sad is ur life that u anonymously troll ppl online lol and i thought my life sucked, u must really hate urself

I emailed u, its op btw

An you are lonely. Very, very lonely. You'll take any attention you can get. Even negative. I feel for you bro, hurts much to be you. Never kissed, never loved, no friends (that you can trust). But, it'll never change for you, will it? On the outside (I've met your type in real life) you're ugly too. And that's where the rage comes from.

Might I recommend reddit? you'll get what you want there.

btw, I'm not OP.

Ok

Jesus fuck that's brutal.

I don't know what you do, but check out Starbucks, seriously. The executive branch has a hard on for CSR and so all the little stores will actively manage you're schedule to try to get you the minimum number of hours to get insurance through them.

bipolar kek consider killing yourself, you are subhuman, derrrr im bipolar derrrrr i am spez derrr

The past is your worst enemy in the down times. All you can do is accept it and try not to dwell. Latuda helped in a lot of ways but i felt the same way about meds... I wish I had stayed on them honestly

kek that wont work on me but good on you for trying.

I'll tell op exactly whats going to happen and he should be prepared for it instead of crying on 4skin of all places and talking to you larpers that just want his dick pics.

Hey user, this aint a mirror, so stop practicing for your dad

i suck his cock , is that so wrong?

No, its fine if its you

i say no homo first and i cry after so i dont think its too gay

This post is talking to you. This post is in your head. Its all your fault and you whole life is a lie. You are a mentally ill catastrophe. You should kill your wife and kids to end their suffering. End your own as well to make sure you can forget. Its the only way to make these voices stop. Other people cannot read this post. If you see replies, they are in your head trying to make you feel better. They are lying to you.

>I mean, if I were you, which I am, I would kill my children and wife.

That figures...

Holy shit guys we have a fortune teller lol look bud sorry u keep getting cheated on, im sure its bc u suck in bed, but not every woman cheats, u cant tell me whats going to hapoen bc u dont know me or my wife. Internet trolls are so sad, pretend all u want we are wrong but its psychologically proven that when u get online and bash others anymously for no reason that u have some deep rooted issues of ur own

If this realy was true, then there wouldnt be misspeling

Yo user usual just lurk but I feel for someone who also has mental illness if it's not dude you have a idea of what type of bipolar it is ?

also when he fuck my asshole our balls never touch, and he does reach around and jerk my cock, i still hate him tho

Bipolar here.
How goes it, op?

Hey guys, if you really care, email me and ill evaluate you and see if you can talk to him through me, hes got it really rough

Hey bud its op, i dont have an exact diagnosis yet but would love to find out. And to whomever was talking about meds earlier and is bipolar have u tried acid? I feel like its more of a natural approcah than pills and it links ur brain in the way i feel like its supposed to be linked

>but ur on Sup Forums

Better now that i have a few good guys to talk to, im igniring trolls for most part, how is ur bp today

am foreign is being bipolar mean you are from both the north and south pole???

You sound so pathetic. I find it hard to believe youre not just trolling yourself for attention. Anyone who feels bad for you on \b\ is just as pathetic

I love that actor! nice dubs

Fapping

Reaching out for help when u have a mental illness is strength not pathetic, i came to b bc i did meet some great ppl on here and its not exactly something i wanna go tell my friends or family about

Is this op?

If you were actually "having an episode" you would be in an "uncontrollable" a rage. Or too depressed to even pic up a phone. I mean, if you were to kill someone, bipolar wouldn't hold up in court as insane by any means. It's a personality disorder. You aren't crazy even. You're just an asshole. The world doesn't revolve around you. No one is out to get you. Control your own emotions by thinking before you act. Stop being a pussy OP and go to bed.

Yo guys, he left the thread, and hes only talking through email to me :0 so yall suck, and like i said, if you wanna say something to him, talk through me

>Acid is a more natural approach than pills
>A synthesized non-naturally occurring substance that causes hallucinations is more natural than lithium, an elemental metal found in every human body, which is exceedingly effective at stabilizing moods with no major side effects.

I just want you to really take in what you just wrote.

Please try lithium for a while. If it doesn't work, fine, but give it a shot, as it might be exactly what you need. Leave fucking around with psych narcotics to the medical researchers, or at least until you've ruled out the conventional, highly successful treatments first.

I wanted orange! It gave me lemon lime.

It's not a mental illness. Bipolar is a personality disorder. Basically not being able to reason or control your emotions but haveing the ablility to by every means. The literal scum of the fucking earth.

Get on meds asap. The hesitancy is just the depression talking.

Thats really something to brag about top kek

This. Acid will make personality disorders like bipolar and borderline personality disorder more pronounced. Especially if used a lot and that person has a disposition to disorders like that. The absolute worst thing you can do to your already unstable brain chemistry is add acid to it. Not even fuuuuckin with you

This is op and u guys clearly dont underatand bipolar in the least, u all come off as very uneducated when u try to tell skmeone who suffers from it and actually has done research that its something controallable and no chomos are the scum of the earth

hello!! sorry for being a bit late to the party but im here if you wanna talk :33

does it also make you autistic or do you always type like that

What's up bud

Ur never too late thanks for showing up and not trolling. How r u, im doing better now, coming outta the depression

No im just in a hurry bc im at work and on a mobile

Nm bud, u?

in a hurry for what? how about do your job and stop crying on the internet?

if you were smart , youd get on your medication and stop being a little bitch about it. coming to b looking for attention like a little slut with daddy issues

>boi pussy now

Hi! This is michael, my kindle turned off so....

I have downtime inbetween what i do, and once again its not crying its seeking help when i need it, ppl like u are why people with mental disorders feel shame and hide it. Im not gonna let some troll who deep down hates himself make me feel bad for asking for help, which i got from the peiple on here with humanity left

Just email when u get it back up

of all places tho

dont you have a social life out side of b u filthy cuck

i bet shes sleeping

why would i hate myself? i dont have mental disorders that make me cry on the internet when im at work getting paid to do a job

Yea i have a social life, one that i dont want to broadcast to that im bipolar, i keep it to myself and its so funny u all keep taking shots at my wife bc the one thing i do know in life is she loves me and is faithful so say whatever u want bc at the end of the day i have an amazing woman and u havent met one that wont cheat on ur trashy asses trollolololololol

Lol nice one

you dont seem to have the mental capacity to be on the internet and think youre living in some fairy tale world. the only person who doesnt seem to know how pathetic you really are, is you

Self denial is a great form of deciet

Ikr, its almost sad some ppl dont know true love. I can honestly say i got lucky, i domt beliebe in god or soulmates but if i did she deff would be the one made for me

What's up brother

Hello friend im doing better now how r u

What's being bipolar feel like? It sounds like such a stigmatized word I feel like it's probably a bad way which psychologists (social scientists) characterize a range of emotional disorders.
So what does it feel like? What's a typical day?

Not op, I'm the skeptical guy who mentioned it's social science.
After reading your comments I bet you guys would think I'm bipolar because of things I have done, but it was just the circumstances and experiences I've had which lead me to behave those ways. Also ganja didn't help unless I was high, which I was almost all the time.

Op try benzos like Xanax, they're great!

well, that's the thing: there is no typical day. it's over a period of days, or weeks, or months.

so, to get terminology down: it's called "bi-polar" because you go between two (bi) extremes (poles). those 2 extremes are mania and depression.

for me, i can have months of mania, which isn't exactly like the word sounds (eg: it's not like you're laughing maniacally like The Joker). Instead, it's more like a feeling like I can take on the world. I just want to go out and *do things*...do *lots of things*, etc.

so, it's kinda like having a lot of energy and also confidence to just do stuff.

the depression side is a feeling of being overwhelmed by...just everything. wondering what the point of anything is. big life stuff seems overwhelmingly fucking depressing (eg: the thought of having to go to work every day for the rest of your life, having to but a home). and, then, even the tiniest things seem overwhelming, like the idea of having to get up to take a shower, or cut my fingernails, or go to the fridge to get something to drink. the thought to do one of these small things enters my mind, and, a normal person would just get up and do it, but then i start to dwell on it, wondering "what's the point", and then 5 seconds turn into a minute, which turns into half an hour, and i'm still laying in bed not doing the thing i need/want to do.

the depression phase can last days or weeks.

and then i can have periods of being normal, like for months, and then the mania starts again, then comes the depression, then normal, then the cycle repeats.

:/

get your priorities straight you fucking goof, your friends arent friends if they treat you like i do. youre a special kind of retard arent u. literally kill yourself

got you the jumbos

That long post wasnt op, but im op and just wanna say ty ur descrption was amazing and very spot on except i dont go as long, for me its days between depression and mania

Guy you responded to here.

Sounds like you're normal dude. Life can be depressing, it doesn't mean you have a disorder. I go through happy and sad phases depending on if I'm thinking of my ex or potentially glorious future.

Lol nice try troll, my friends arent fucks like u, i just dont tell them bc it carries a stigmatizim about it, and i dont want them to view me diffeently bc i have a condtion