New trap thread. Is this cutie still around??

New trap thread. Is this cutie still around??

boooop

Bumpp

Hey! Great pics, youre very attractive!

Sauce?

lunluns

that sack tho

Heres some omo

cute

What would you do to me? First time posting, wanna know what you guys think

Anyone have more of these cuties?

your all faggots

my all faggots what

I'd take you over a kitchen table until your sticky and moaning like a girl.

Kek

god that is fucking hot

Any traps in Ottawa area?

yeah, he could hold my head too

Thats hot, netting over panties like that. Shit's sexy

Could I suck your cock after?

Its not gonna clean itself.

It feels really good, kinda like chastity; i can only rub my ass or my tip through my panties and feels really girly

>chastity is good for traps

I don't know who this qt is, but I'd take him right now

Ooo, i bet. Would love to tease a trap on netting. Rub them through the netting. Bet its feel great, lots of twitching

what the hell is this

newfag, this shit is old

Bachaelor frog

bachelor frog image macro

netting is just comfy too

Well that sucks, it was a good pic too

Is it now?? I believe ya, also really appealing. ;) makes ya look great

Here's another pic of my ass. Would you like to see more?

Whatcha mean?? Also, that person has an amazing body, that waist, ass, legs, my god

Source???

Yes please! Got kik?

that ass is built for taking fat cocks
yes, more of it please

what a fucking newfag

warmfreshpaint if I remember correctly.

Pic related was what I was trying to post (hopefully it does post this time), but yeah, I want to slowly drag my tongue all over that fair skin

Would as well they are sexy.

And (s)he is pretty. Would be fooled

Indeed, would kiss and grope without a second thought

its warmer and cozier than youd think. makes more sense to me now why so many girls go out in fall/winter with nothing but jean shorts or a skirt and fishnets.

>tiny
>metal
good

Really, interesting interesting. I know leggings and such are apparently really warm. Never thought netting would be. But damn, with some thigh highs and a skirt, damn, hot

more of this (you spanish?)

;P

Any webms or videos of good looking traps getting fucked?

:O yeahh, def hot, def hot. Will need qt that wears netting in my life

Yeah these 2 are hot

Would kiss and lick every inch of this hottie

Not the user you're talking to but I've worn leggings a few times.
I have the average hairy legs, so when I had the chance to wear pantyhose I was just caught off guard by how addictively smooth it felt. I couldn't stop running my legs over eachother.
Now, I'm in no position to do much with cross dressing (living with family), I'd need a weekend out of town, a whole week if I could wish for it. But there's a sense of pleasure too.
When I can look in the mirror and see how the leggings shape my butt I just can't even
It's hard to describe, maybe it's me but I sometimes fantasize that I can go all out with the dress up

I'm going off on a rant, goddamn. I need to find a guy to take me on vacation and treat me

really cute

any pics with cage on?

the one getting sucked now goes by the name Alicealpaca on chaturbate

Time stamp from b4 too lazy to make another one

Holy fuck you are sexy as hell

This is my smaller one :) Its 20mm.

I'm actually not haha. Im from TX so sorta Spanglish.

What part of TX mate

Any of you guys wanna see the pics I got from this cutie pie?

So what foreplay do traps like?

Grinding against each other's cock?
Finger-teasing?

Holy hell. Kik?

thats so cute

Have you considered getting a piercing and going all in?

Yes

That navel is literal perfection

Stil want you to sit on my face cookie. Youre so amazingly hot. Would eat ass like cookies

Do you have to sit down to pee when you wear that? I bet it hurts to get a boner

I want fuller soft lips, I've exfoliate with a tooth brush and wear lip balm now, anyone have experience with sugar exfoliate? I heard it could damage your lips

Just snap atm. Apparently there's someone going around Kik pretending to be me, so that's nice I guess.

*suffocates you*

Perfect pink boipussy

As if forged by the gods themselves

Imitation is something something flattery after all

HOLY FUCK MORE MORE MORE

I really wish. I needa go up to canada. Would cuddle and anime all night

Belton- Temple- Killeen area. I live in Ohio now.

Erg..I wish I had a super cute petite chick with a dick that dwarfs my own to chill/cuddle/do naught things with. AZ guy user with average dick.

>kik traplover33

Alright, but I warn you beforehand: Skye (That's her name) is crazy about black dick, so that's why I was able to score from her. Anyway, let me dump what I have...

I mean yeah apparently they're using my name and everything so I can't be mad at the free advertising :P

Tits?

Order chinese food and I'm down :3

Don't stop

Nice. Would date/10

I have, and I think I might. It hasn't come off for more than 12 or so hours since last June.

I have to sit to pee... and I barely get hard anymore. Even when I do it's only like half trying

going to england this fall, liverpool area. how's the trap situation down there? any tips?

2D Shimakaze traps hurt my dick enough, real ones make me want to buy a one way flight to where they live

You're the gurl who makes EDM right? Anywhere I can check out your work? Great ass btw

Nothing wrong with that really, traps love dick

Im not a chinese food eater but if it would seal the deal im down. :p

I mis- tagged you! But I think I will. It hasn't come off for more than 12 hours in the past year and a half.

Damn, even when in Texas I'm in the middle of nowhere. Just north of San Antonio

Same, would buy her a nice pair of high heels and hold her hand all the way around town

score

Yep cookiezmusic (dotcom) ^,^

I'm looking for a website where I can show myself crossdressed. I want to receive order from the watchers ^^