Fat / chubby / Landwhale and or ugly thread

Fat / chubby / Landwhale and or ugly thread

so hot

Trade chubby chicks.
Kik zilvialvr

Sup Forums sucks because people keep posting old ladies. Do not post christmas cake (over25).

OC

is this mal malloy?

Moar

I am a cum slut slam pig

Niice

Thanks. I was sexualized VERY young so it's made me hypersexual ever since puberty. I pretty much will fuck anyone that shows interest but can't form lasting relationships.

Moar pls

And a very hot one at that.

hot af

Thank you babe

Thanks ^^ I only got 5 loads of cum from 4 guys last week so I've been crazy horny. Going to have to finish myself off tonight alone I'm afraid

>slam pig
what is that?

that sucks. where you from? any more pics?

A girl who is about average looking that likes to have random sexual encounters with many guys when she gets drunk. She loves to hook up, give blowjobs, and essentially get railed. This type of girl is every guy's perfect woman because she won't constantly call you, and won't blow your spot. Directions for using a slam pig: talk to her, smash that ass, and kick her out. She'll love it.

NorCal

moar now

Ahh, another thing learned.
Thanks user.

One more. You boys wanna know anything else? ^^

fuck

Never been so down about being SoCal until now.

Moar pls

Yes, what that ass look like?

2nd

I'd love for you guys to spit roast me right now tbh

where in norcal? bay area here

Sacto but I have a car and will travel for a big load

Do you have a friend for DP or DVP?

More women should be. If you ever travel to Richmond I'd love to gangbang and bukkake you.

Richmond, Virginia that is. Not California.

I'm very up to the challenge, but the drive from socal to norcal though.

I could host with big thick cock and loads. Sadly no friend for DVP though sounds very fun stretching you out that way

BAIL BAIL BAIL

Kinda late to drive two hours for just one cock. Maybe we can make some plans and find another for me to have.

You white?

Got any shots of the tits straight on?

What is the largest group of men you've gotten off in a single fuck session? Would you be down to be used as a party favor to suck off all the guys who attend?

I understand, that sounds good to me. Here is a throwaway email if you want to make a plan. cellardoor102 at gmx com

Yeah I am

At one time? I took about 20 loads in all my holes in one night once at a party my friend had, but there were probably only 3 or 4 guys with me at most at a time.
I'm always down to service guys but I don't do niggers, sorry. Some Latin men are okay though. Being passed around as a party favor would be hot.

We need girls like you at some of my parties, hot damn.

in the east bay... want some fuck bby?

I wouldn't be content with just oral though. I'd probably sit on more than a few cocks and get loads in every hole.

If you and that other guy will do some DVP and stretch me out good I'm down for it tonight.

Weirdest boner I've had in maybe 6 months.

my wife

Emailed you

Got an email?

"She" is saying that it's not worth the drive to just rob and kill one guy, "she" needs at least two of you to make it profitable.

more?

Yes more! Give me everything!

go ahead

still more?

sure sure, don't stop till I sayso
those are some nice tits to put your head between, gat daym.

any of her licking/sucking those?

no :(

this is even better. continue please

My wife

shut the fuck up

back to 2ch with you

Wwyd?

Ex gf

put my head down there and let her thighs squash me into it

Got kik?

Deleted it yesterday actually, had a crazy woman stalking me