Personally...

Personally, I voted for Trump because I think it's hilarious seeing estrogen-filled people getting triggered by shit that doesn't even relate to a large majority of the population. Also because he's not afraid to talk about real issues that matter, but overly sensitive people deem "offensive."

What about you, Sup Forums?

I voted him to trigger the libs and don't give a damn about policy really

he's so bad tho

he's been president for less than a year, not long enough to have a real impact either way

> Lol politics are sports.

Lets trash the country for the lulz, and then wonder why we get taken over by country that surpasses us.

We are wasting time on a clown and other nations are winning the economic and technological arms race.

You are all fucking retarded.

Not so. He's done long term damage to anti-nuclear proliferation, climate change, and the Atlantic alliance already. Whoever comes after can't just sweep it up and say "we did a whoopsy". Just knowing that we would elect such a stupid turd makes us terminally weak in the world.

This

>Also because he's not afraid to talk about real issues that matter,
Like a 6 year old.

In your view he has done long term damage. In my view, we're loosening regulations and unleashing the power of the free market.

Also, what part of having the largest economy and military makes us look weak?

Didn't vote for him, but god damn am I hapot that he won. 8 more years of faggot rule and the US was done for.

You're retarded and I hope you tell everyone this stuff over and over for the next 7.5 years

The Resident Dump has more estrogen than his competitor, Her Reptilian Majesty.

Yeah right. If anyone's trashing the country it's the morally bereft liberals and mainstream media. Fag.

This is Sup Forums. And you bring up morality? Why?

>other nations are winning the economic and technological arms race.
You really don't know how backwards and hopeless the rest of the world is. And I don't blame you because a certain political party has been telling you for your whole life how suchansuch is better over there, but here's some examples:

An embarrassingly large percentage of houses in London do not have hot water. London, the capital of one of the richest countries in Europe. How water is made in a kettle in the kitchen or by an inline resistive heater (lol safety, environment) in the bathroom.

ALL countries East of Germany/Austria/Italy have a median income comparable to the poorest states in the US. And that doesn't stop just in Europe. That is literally every country from Stettin to San Francisco. The other countries in Europe (the "rich" ones) have an income comparable to the Upper Midwest.

Every country on Earth buys their high tech gadgetry from the US, with Japan amd Germany being the most minor bit players.

The US economy has been growing faster than every single economy in Europe for more than a decade.

We're winning, faggot

Fucking shit up just to get kicks and lols seeing other people get triggered.

I wonder what's the name on this mental disorder. Please get help.

I didn't vote but I would have voted for Trump
Didn't think he would actually win so I didn't want to even waste my time. I'm 1 vote anyway and thankfully our fellow muricans got the job done

I would have voted him because he's anti-PC and he's a businessman who can potentially make the economy better. Also I didn't want another liberal disgrace democrat in office, especially when she's a woman and she's hillary clinton on top of that, a criminal

holy fuck this

Children bragging about voting with out a basic grasp of politics or decency.

You should be ashamed really.

>8 more years of faggot rule and the US was done for.
We are done for. America is no longer the world guarantor of security. Everybody is going to build their own bomb, and every country that does no longer takes orders from Washington.

I did it because I knew it was funny. What I didn't count on was all the butthurt it would cause. It's like a joke that keeps giving!

USA could fuck up North Korea it's just that it's such a small plot of land and they have to leave it alone so their neighbors can be safe

If it was india making a nuclear bomb they would have been bombed long ago

Reminds me of a funny story. Our class went to another school for home ec and, at the start of the class, the teacher took attendance. She asked us to correct any names if she got them wrong. A couple of guys, John and Steve, corrected her to say their names were Johnny and Stevey.

Now, being a clueless old bat, she just called them that for the next 4 months, never noticing the snickers every time she used those childish names. Those guys were assholes, but it was like a comical gift that kept giving, and I appreciated that. Trump winning is like that.

>he's not afraid to talk about real issues that matter
Identifies as pro life.
Required food production predicted to increase by at least 50% over the next 25 years. Too many status-quo lifestyle dumb people in the world already.
Identifies as pro life.

Screwing yourself to screw someone else is a stupid strategy.

I didn't vote because I refused to support either one of the turds we were given. At the point that it comes down to Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton to lead what was once the most powerful nation in the world, who really cares because we're fucked one way or the other...

India has the bomb, and the threat isn't that NK is going to launch on the USA. It's that we no longer use American security as a bargaining chip to get our way in the world. So now we get to see what the world looks like as just another country.

Yeah, the world is far more dangerous now than in the glory days of US security guarantees when 10's of thousands of people died every years in armed conflicts.

You're fucking stupid. Maybe NOT being the guarantor of security actually makes the world safer??? Because it doesn't give shitty client states motive to fuck with their neighbors on the guarantee that the US will step in.

Because the world doesn't respect you anymore and everyone take americans as exemple when there is a conversation about dumb nation. Having the greatest economy/military doesn't bring respect, the world will continue to laugh at you everyday like it always did.

>You're fucking stupid. Maybe NOT being the guarantor of security actually makes the world safer??? Because it doesn't give shitty client states motive to fuck with their neighbors on the guarantee that the US will step in.
You have no historical basis to believe that. America didn't invent war. This is the result of 70 years of KGB and now FSB propaganda seeping into our political culture.

USA still has military bases shoved up the ass of every corner of the world.

Nice response. Seems like that's the way all Trump supporters take a loss.

And now we're getting Chinese company in Africa. They're not afraid to fuck with us anymore.

Takeuchi's art for the game was tragically bad. Even though Takeuchi was even then a talented artist, he was more proficient at drawing manga, not high quality CGs. The concept art was great, but the color, outline, and many other areas needed much more polish. But since Tsukihime was only a doujin game, the quality was considered acceptable.

With the release of the fan disc Kagetsu Tohya, fans noticed that not only were the CGs' lines more refined, but the coloring was also kicked up a notch. It turned out that not only had Takeuchi been practicing hard, TYPE-MOON had also hired two new staff members, Aotsuki Takao and Koyama Hirokazu. From then on, Takeuchi only took care of the initial sketch/concept art, while others did the coloring.

Around the same time, Takeuchi's art style began to take on its distinct form, similar to styles found in seinen manga. Some say this change was brought about by him trying to match his style with the world Nasu created. Some people complained about his characters' arms and legs being too long, but others simply credited it to Takeuchi's unique style. Takeuchi once mentioned his admiration for the works of Yasuhiro Nightow (creator of Trigun manga), and says his inspiration came from him.

Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on Sup Forums. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

Were you by chance molested as a child?

Why do I love Shinji so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Shinji isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him walking through Fuyuki, all the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold under the the name of "Matou Orgasm." The very nature of Shinji is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Shinji is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Shinji is not one that is easily penetrated. Shinji is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Shinji is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gourgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of sapphire, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Shinji. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Shinji is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Shinji, the entire Fate series as we know them crumbles.

These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Shinji so much.

lmao do you think your vote actually did something? the russians hacked the elections idiot

You say sodomized, I suspect lobotomized.