Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
What do you think of the new link monsters?

Really healthy for the game. Anyone that complains about them are the typical autists that cry whenever a new mechanic is introduced to the game.

I can't complain cause I've not played them yet.

I'm not a fan of Pendulums tho.

Gay.

Pendelums are pretty non existent in the current meta. Are you just returning after a layoff from playing?

>

I'm trying to start an adult yugioh crowd at my Hobby shop. I bought the yugi/Atem tin tonight at wally.Some nice cards in it. I'm willing to give the links a chance.

Gives me a reason to run Gravekeepers again.

For your love of Egypt.

NO STARS!!??

Links didn't fix the game by any means.. but it made it so people had to sorta use their brain. Lots of people at my local store quit cause they couldn't handle it.

That's how it goes whenever a new card type is introduced. Trust me, they all come back.

What state do you live in?

Sadness or insanity.

Why not both?

sadly insane?
Inanely sad?

Why
Not
Both

*sighs*

LESBIFY! (16)

huh?

some one post that exodia maymay

WTF IS THIS? How did yugioh change into this while I was gone?

When did you stop playing?

you're not funny. Please stop.

All the new mechanics will probably kill off decks that needed the extra deck a lot. Like Zoodiac.

Zoo is still as dominant now as it was before links.

A bit before 4kids was taken off of cw. Last yugioh series I saw was 5d's. When it got to Zexal it got weird for me.

moore

5DS was a nice series, Zexal is one of the few series no one likes to remember. Arc V was really good. Now it's on Vrains. I haven't seen it yet. So I don't know much about it.

I dropped out when pendulum summoning became a thing, I have no clue what link summoning even is

What's your recommendation then? Should I just skip zexal and go onto Arc V, or should I just forget this series as a whole?

yes, it's what I did.
Just goto kissanime and watch it. In Japanese, the voices in Eng are terrible.

K, I'll do that then. Nice talking with ya. Bye..

Nah, fuck that. I can't play most of my decks the way I used to before, none of the other mechanics did that. I'm not even a spammy player

I haven't played since the lightsworn, DAD, Darkbird nigga days but I keep up with the game for shits. Never understood how pendulum worked. How does link work?

No. Some come back, others definitely stop playing