At work talking to QT 3.14

>at work talking to QT 3.14
>"OMG user, I can't believe you support Trump! Go away..."
>"Why does that bother you?"
>"IDK I mean he's just so rude! How can you like him?!"
>"because we have 20 trillion dollars of debt in this country and Hillary isn't talking about it."
>"what do you mean user? What debt?"
>go into a short, but semi detailed analysis of our debt problem in the USA.
>"OH MY GOSH I DIDN'T KNOW! Do you think Trump can fix that or something?"
"Yes, and that's why I'm voting for him, because I'm worried that if we don't fix that then we will see a depression, you remember that from school right?"

Why is this an extremely common conversation I have with women pol? Why the fuck are women ALWAYS shocked when I explain how much debt this country has, in a way they can understand it? How do women not pay attention to this shit and then feel they have a right to vote?

Because, women.

Wow, user. What a truly believable story! That totally happened.

>explaining simple concepts to women

Why even bother?

>using arguments with women
>not just poking fun at them for not having the same opinion as you

Nice to see Lucifer stills serves God.Keep up the good work Old Scratch.

Checked.

>Because, women.
/thread

The federal government IS the female vote. Think about it Burger.

I know a lot of smart women but when it comes to politics and history I can run rings around them. They seem a lot more easily swayed than men too.

FPBP

Imagine if Bradd Pitt, Ryan Gosling, Johnny Depp, etc. all endorsed Trump today. You know how quick that conversation would 180 with normal girls..?

Sure the fat dykey tumblr cows will be stuck in their Bernie ways but they will always be in the shadows of normal society.

You don't discuss religion, money, or politics with anyone that isn't your family. If the entire world could grasp this concept then it would be a much, much better place.

Who is this mattress actress?

fun fact: the debt actually doesn't matter

firstly, nice trips

second, women have a hard to understanding budgets because their minds are more focused on qualitative things over quantitative things.

Yulya Appolonova

They haven't got time to learn about the world around them when Brad "might" be leaving Angelina.

>You don't discuss religion, money, or politics with anyone that isn't your family.
sounds boring

I love talking to my friend about politics, even if he does keep trying to convince me that jet fuel can't melt steel beams

>Talking to women about money
>Not knowing that the country is in horrible debt.

Women burn money like they burn coal. Often and every single fucking day. And they don't give a shit either. They do it and go on with their whorish life.

This. OP has never had this conversation with anyone.

>Talk with chick outside, drinking heavily
>But he's racist and sexist and vulgar
>Vulgar yes but he's kinda honest and sees the problems as they are, media vilifies him
>You're ignorant too
>Try to explain more detailed
>I won't listen to you, Sanders is only choice
>But communism, "dem-soc" failed everywhere
>I won't listen to you, he's racist, muh WHITE PRIVILEGE
>Top kek gtfo, poverty doesn't know skin color, slavery doesn't know skin color, corruption doesnt know skin color
>YES IT DOES, white privilege
>alt-f4, abort, go talk with some other people on normal topics.

Average woman.

bc women got anything while opening VAGINAS

women are fucking retarded and live in a bubble, Mr. DevilTrips

America has been around for about 228 years in the current form (fuck Articles of Confederation) and in that time do you know how many years we've been in debt? What percentage that debt was of GDP and what the ideal ratio is? How things went when we were over that ratio? Under?

I'm guessing I lost you at Articles of Confederation and that you don't know any of the rest either. You probably think Obama has swollen the debt immeasurably. Or that where we are now is worse than say...1985.

Truth is the debt has practically no bearing on anything. Like raising minimum wage. It doesn't have much impact except on simpletons that argue governments should run an economy the way we run our personal finances. You probably think all debt is bad and cash on hand is a sign of success. Fucking Sup Forums should be better than that.

You support Trump because of debt? that's a really gay reason

should have told her how many illegals we have and crime rates. how her children are going to be a minority and how white kids are treated in ethnic schools.

Genetics.
Women ignore problems typically because they are emotionally based shit that doesnt matter if you ignore it. Baby's got some speech problems, don't focus on it and it may go away naturally.
They dont think rationally or logically, so when a REAL PROBLEM like shitskins want to turn your HARDWORK into more turds (niglets and shitskin children); it needs to be switfly delt with. Emotionally it sucks, kill the niggers or they kill you. But you do it, because ignoring it WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE.
NOW WE HAVE OVERPOPULATION OF SHITSKINS, SO THE CAN HAS BEEN KICKED BY WOMEN LONG ENOUGH.
Simply STOP PAYING TAXES AND USE LOCAL CURRENCY BACKED BY PHYSICAL WEALTH.

6% of your budget is spent on repaying interest.
over 220 bn $

>Has no impact.

>What percentage that debt was of GDP and what the ideal ratio is
Seems like it got pretty big in the last decade.

>Why the fuck are women ALWAYS shocked when I explain how much debt this country has
BEcause Satan, women are stupid and rely on men for their political leanings and insights
If you went and talked to most women I guarentee you that their political alignment falls under whatever the shit their guy is into no matter how retarded
Girl I know who's a brilliant mathematician is a communist because of her borderline braindead fiance. Any time I try to make her see reason she spits out,"Talk to my boyfriend he's far better at explaining it than I ever could"

Everytime I see a pic of that goddess I feel the urge to masturbate. Sorry but I won't be able to answer your thread.