Eternal Arsenal Thread

Is this the year we finally drop out of the top 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

arsenalist.com/f/2016-17/liverpool-vs-arsenal/caan-foul-second-yellow-not-given.html
twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/838107664999657472
u.nya.is/uuoouf.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe

>arse

Hopefully, just so that Wenger out forever.

Anyone willing to admit that Liverpool's PLAYERS are better than Arsenal's? Or are you just going to blame it all on Wenger and tactics?

Hopefully. We need it.

Time to finally drop Mustafi for Gabby P. The game would have been so much different if Gabbo had started.

It dosen't even hurt enymore

I knew we would lose so i made plans to go see Get Out today

they play better but they're not better talent-wise

>we

Also, no you idiot. Do you have fucking amnesia? This happens every year, Arsenal will win a few big games and scrape 4th

literally the same fucking storyline EVERY FUCKING YEAR

They're really not though.

FFS

Why is it whenever a team is in a patch, they seem to be able to beat our team no matter what.

Wenger out
White people out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

on hundred percent wenger. you can't even argue against it

Post athletes that disgrace this club.

Here's my personal pick of the day

you died at 1-7

Arsenal is a team that should just die you know

>not staring Sanchez
>taking off Welbeck
>taking off Giroud then starting to put crosses into the box

Tactical genius

WENGER IN

t. Liverpool fan

Easy to say that when you were playing with 12 men on the field.

look at the fixtures left for all potential "top four" teams... arsenal are done

I don't see much between both of them.

When one them plays, we miss the one that don't.

Clear sign that both of them have to go.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>THIS IS OUR YEAR

>THE TITLE IS ON

>WE CAN BEAT BAYERN

>WENGER IN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw wasn't sure if ozil started or not

It would have been 5-1

Thoughts?

it's like Wenger doesn't even want to win, the thing with the random crossing whenever Giroud isn't on really shows how much Wenger and the players have lost it. There is zero tactical awarness or instructions from the old shitter.

>THE GOAL THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING

offsides should be done by foot position anyway, the whole HIS ARM WAS OFFSIDE thing is bullshit

When giroud comes off the opposite team immediately forces them out wide.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What year did you become WOB lads?

is anyone unironically, wenger IN at this stage?

He didn't play

Probably Wenger.

xhaka is hot garbage.

yes

West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal
>chance of being pulisball'd

Arsenal v Manchester City
>battle of the leaky defence but they already ditched bravo

Arsenal v West Ham United
>big andy with the winner

Crystal Palace v Arsenal
>bog sam 0-0 snoozefest incoming

Middlesbrough v Arsenal
>boro fighting for survival

Arsenal v Sunderland
>sunderland also fighting for survival

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal
fucked

Arsenal v Manchester United
fucked again

Stoke City v Arsenal
???

Arsenal v Everton
lukaku'd

Last year
But it started growing when he sold RVP to united

>Bayern next

Genuinely worried for Wenger's heart desu

He's going to wind up dead in the dugout, his hand will be twitching and people will think he's trying to unzip his jacket pocket

>HIS ARM WAS OFFSIDE
Arm wouldn't count anyway.

bog sim lost his magic mate. palace are shit. blunderland is the titantic. both of those games will be sweaty, lucky 2-0 victories

Looks onside to me.

welbeck lad

Feel like he could come good with an actual good manager.

Honestly feel like the majority of this side will improve loads once Wenger fucks off. There is talent here he just has no plan.

He's throwing a bunch of genuinely talented players onto the pitch and telling them to play, but it doesn't work like that so they all look shit.

except palace already strung two wins together

bog sam managed to sort shit out during the break they had from not playing a fa cup match

yikes

draw
loss
win
win
win
win
draw
draw
win
draw
welcome to europa league

>bog sim lost his magic

2 wins in 2, 2 clean sheets. Big boss Sakho and meme Van Aanholt playing for carvery privileges

this is what akbs look like

eeee

My personal favourite ABA image

I can't believe I was AKB at the end of last season.

This must be what it feels like when your psychiatrist makes you realize you've been suffering from Stokholm Syndrome

Just LEAVE you senile old cunt

And take the whole board with you

Leave Arsene alone, guys. Gaffers gonna gaffe.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YO HOLD UP LEMME CATCH MY BREATH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>1 (ONE) POINT

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>AGENT CECH RUINING ARSENAL FROM THE INSIDE

>LE GIROO IS A GOOD STRIKER

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

>FIRST AND LAST ACTUAL CHANCE TO EVER WIN THE LEAGUE AGAIN

lads im dying someone help me.

Yes out of top 4 this year.
This team sucks.
Chech- too old and slow(reasons he lost #1 at Chelsea)
Bellerin- all he has is pace nothing else(can't cross to save his life)
Mustafi- average best(he was shit in Valencia)
Koscielny- good cb but no support
Nacho- old and slow(won't start nowhere else but Arsene FC)
Khaxa- stupid buy(average at best)
Coq- horrible player, last year was fluke, can't defend, can't pass and he's slow
Iwobi- young inexperienced(send him out on loan or warm the bench)
Ox- average player(needs a new coach or change of scenery)
Giroud-perfect as a super sub(never a starter, needs a team that can cross to him)
Welbeck- average player needs more game time.

The whole team needs to be refreshened with quality talents and not players who were given years to under-perform.

The crazy part is most of the Arsenal players would be sold if they played for other teams. Getting tired of all of these years of underperforming.
Can't wait till summer.

and 3/4 of the squad desu tbf

Is Wenger finally out?

They are done by foot position, mook.

i cant believe he's so slow, he's young and not particularly fat or anything, not short...and not too lanky

why does he get turned so easily idgi

>these fucking refs

Man Utd have 6th sown up. Arse will still make top 4.

No, it's not. Any playable part of the body. So legs, chest and head all count.

All tactics my man

Is the dick a playable part of the body? Cause I want you to play with mine.

kek. shop in coq after he got hazard'd

Is anyone really surprised we didn't perform at Anfield?

bit gay there lad?

>not starting sanchez
>not starting walcott
>not starting welbz
>Ox not in the middle

Arsene is literally unwell

>implying it's possible to judge a player outside the tactics the team uses

>Granit Xhaka is an Arsenal player
>they paid 30 million dollarydoos

Welbeck started you mong, do you even watch the matches?

I think the players are tired of Wenger. We all saw what quality the posses. They can beat any team in this league of they want too. Just look at Lester, as soon as Ranieri fucked off they started playing like last season.

It's time for Wenger to go.

We're all gay here, m8. Every single Arsenal fan is a secret bender, trust me. We're fags.

>>ManUre paying for Pogba costing €105 million is top keke

Reminder that if Xhaka did this he would have gotten a red card and a 4 match ban.

Can got nothing.

arsenalist.com/f/2016-17/liverpool-vs-arsenal/caan-foul-second-yellow-not-given.html

twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/838107664999657472

Arsenal's away record against the top-6 in the Premier League since 2012/13:

WDLLLLLLWLLDWLDLDLDDL

Wins: 3 Goals: 26 Conceded: 47 Woeful.

got away with it because of matip being there confusing the ref

BLUD
L
U
D

Poor excuse

Players Arsenal need to sell asap -
Nacho, Gibbs, Coquelin, Sanogo, Chuba, Debuchy, Jenkinson, Chambers, Walcott, And Ramsey,
That's close $80mil esti.
They need to buy a top striker like aguero if he's leaving, aubemayeng, benzema, griezmann, lukaku, or Dybala
A strong CM like carvahllo , tielwmans or Vidal
Playmaker like Isco, mirralem, Bernardo silva, or even rakitic

And they also need quality wingers like Mbappe, willian, reus, or Douglas costa, who can cause Havoc on the wings
Arsenal suck at crossing.

i'm not excusing it though

Not all of us keep it secret tho.

Why cant we live a normal life like most bandwagoning fans do?

this is a bit over the top, they need a manager who will stop them being such mentally weak, lethargic morons

then 3 quality players (cb, cm, wing or striker) and maybe a small adjustment of bench players

that would be a good team, not a team challenging for europe or anything like that but a good respectable side that might genuinely challenge for a title with a bit of luck

that's good positioning.the arsenal defenders should have paid more attention

You're right. We're all gay (fags) but some of us are open about it.

Is here the best place to talk about AFTV?

I'll have you know I'm the straightest one here

yes

An oval is straighter than a circle, but it's still curved.

post feminine penis

I'm torn lads. If we finish out of the top four, then Wenger is almost certainly going to leave. But without Champions League football, we'll have absolutely no way of attracting a good manager. And if we do finish in the top four, then Wenger might think that he's competent again and sign another contract.

Honestly, why does it matter that we finish outside the top 4? Why has it mattered for the past ten years?

What the fuck is this?

u.nya.is/uuoouf.mp4