I'm stoned and have literally watched the GIF on repeat for the last 10 minutes. Why is GIF so satisfying?

I'm stoned and have literally watched the GIF on repeat for the last 10 minutes. Why is GIF so satisfying?

because stoned

>Probably
Sorry, I was watching again.
I'd get a snack but I don't want to get up.

I'm high and been drinking.
It's nice man

Post more

here man I gotta fudgestripe cookie for you

I'm hungry

That's cool. I see a worm eating a centipede. It's cool when art transcends. Too bad the dumbass has to wash it off now.

I'm not atm.

I'm debating whether to smoke again or not. Technically it's not my weed but the guy doesn't mind if I smoke it. I have a rolled joint but idk if I should save it for tomorrow and smoke what's left of what he gots or smoke my joint

Damn man.
That's a hard decision. I would probably smoke at least a quarter tonight and then save the rest to wake and bake

Smoke it. Im drinking beer alone it's like 5 am here can't sleep

hey man I'm not a dumbass for wanting art on my arm. cant draw for shit so I get to have something Im proud of on my body, at least for awhile

>at least for awhile
I didn't say you were a dumbass for wanting art, do you. Just saying that a lot of work when you could be sitting in a chair getting real ink.

Hey man, he's experimenting with shit, that's cool. When he gets some real ink he'll know exactly what he wants. Gives him time to save up for a good artist too.

By all means experiment, those are all good points. But he now has to wash them all off.

You do wash them off, right? You dont actually walk around outside like that?

thanks man, I think I'll do just that. Here's one my ex did on herself

Holy shit yes, please tell us you wash it off user

You're gf's sister is gay, stories?

Pretty aesthetic
I would watch her sharpie her vagina

relax dude take it ez
She's bi and a total spastic, give me a sec. too baked to tell stories rn
Ex was such a fuckin prude, she wouldnt even take pics of herself much less videos of anything remotely kinky. bitch

YOU FUCKING TAKE IT EASY user I'M SO EASY THIS IS HOW EASY I AM

Damn, you picked the wrong sister.

That' not a GIF man. You could try harder for some GiF love

What do gifs have anything to do with anything ya spastic

Gonna need some context with this one my dude
Not when I got this hot fuckup of a mess (when she felt like it)

This is a stoned GIF thread you fucking twat waffle.

Twat waffle

Mmmm looks like a mutilator, nice.

This is no gif thread, there's only been one gif since op. Put the bong down for just a second and join the conversation user. Just a second though. Like I'm not leaving my glass on the table for any longer than it takes me to ramble on about some shit.

Fuck bongs, and you should get a drink holder

last one cause this is the most skin she's ever shown

Looked kinda hot in the first pic but now I'm 100% convinced you were fucking a nice trap.

So how was it, user? Did your family know?

It should have been a GIF thread
Fascinating and apparent , never saw a two toned semon demon

What's wrong with a bong? And whatcha mean by drink holder? I have a nice desk so I have a cocktail tray and coasters.

Saw some legit puss whenever she was tired and horny so I'll have to put the trap theory to bed, pun intended

They smell, and you can't beat a nice glass piece for tasting. I want to taste my weed

Aren't bongs usually glass though? If ya clean that shit from time to time what's the difference?

Not all, a lot are plastics. You can get a nice glass piece, but i still prefer a glass pipe to savor the taste

I've seen like those pog tube plastic bongs here and there, but rarely. All my pothead friends have glass pieces. Guess they take their weed seriously.

/thread

Because Shakira is godess

I'd motor boat her booty
I think its Jennifer Aniston

Project this on a wall and stare away.

amazing

It's Shakira