Let's say you have $200k right now and you are tasked with openening a successful business with it

Let's say you have $200k right now and you are tasked with openening a successful business with it.

What business do you open? How do you make it successful?

Other urls found in this thread:

fao.org/3/a-ab497e.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crypto

FUCK THE POLICE!

Smells like you have $200k to invest and want others to do the work for ya.

I could share my idea since you're most likely not in the same country as I and this can't really be done on an international scale. Maybe European scale..

This. Invest in a system and some coins. Sit back and watch the money come in

growing gourmet mushroom,
its cost almost nothing in substrate
and these mushroom even if we sell it like 3$ per lbs there is splendid profit.

in average you can start a mushroom business with 10K

so i guess with 200K you can start it but even bigger.

It's still investing and there's the risk of losing said investment. Don't pretend this is just 'easy' money with no risk. Only invest what you're prepared to lose and can lose.

Crypto isn't a business retard

Reverse image search says its part of a Dea raid... 35 million total

6$ worth of substrate,
40 lbs if fresh mushroom would be produced.
40 x 3$ = 120$ from your 6$ investment

at some place gourmet mushroom price can go as high as 12$ per lbs but i would not recommand selling at these price because its market price and you want to sell at farm price.

Not enought, hotel

Almost owned one and it was cash

Buy a small warehouse.
Buy truck
Buy sprayers, pumps, heavy chemical, scrapers, etc etc
Buy full face respirators
Buy Hazard Suits
Make business cards and give them to hospitals, police stations and other companies.
If you haven't guessed I'd start up a crime scene cleaning company

vegan restaurant

Crypto is the definition of buisness

invest in bitcoins, litecoins and ETH

I agree with user.
But I'm not a selfish kike.
> anything technology
> gold, or copper, precious metals in general
> real estate
> entertainment
> renewable energy sources, which isn't super profitable right now, but will be before too long as oil gets scarcer.

Set it up once

?

Renting out exotic cars to chads

Growth chamber

100 square foot of growth room can provide 2500 lbs of mushroom per year.

ya multibillion dollar hedge funds dont know how easy it is. god i wish my mom would just give me like 2 million then i could like totally make her a trillionair. dumb bitch doesnt know

If it seems so profitable to grow mushrooms and its so cheap... Then why dosnt everyone do it and become rich? There's something to it.

you need to learn to do it,
practice come handy

Mushrooms aren't crack. Low frequency of use makes them sell at a much slower rate. Period

You need 200k in cash :)

in country with low average income, growing mushroom is considered lucrative and easy to do.

Its funny how much less violent the U.S. would be without the war on drugs

A very small hipster cocktail bar near a prolific music scene. I would make it very clear that it was gay friendly. (two male incomes, no children).

I would make it successful by hiring local musical talent to perform musical shows and pay the headliners 50% of the door, giving the talent incentive for promoting my bar, and I would require them to sign contract granting my bar a permanent a license to broadcast and or sell a recording of their performance for profit. I would focus on up and coming bands that do not yet have a record deal, not established musical groups.

Certainly near a large metropolis, such as New York or San Fransisco.

$200,000 would be just enough to open a very small bar in those cities. Barely. You would have to cut corners, such as doing your own carpentry and decorating the place with second hand furniture form a thrift shop, but that would fit the whole hipster motif.

fao.org/3/a-ab497e.pdf

even a cripple can do it.

>invest in bitcoin

Nigga the bubble is popping, the Chinese sold all their bitcoins

She's smart enough to not give you any money, so there's that.

You are my hero.

sandwich shop with indoor minigolf

call it
sub-par

Good. Now I can finally finish building my gaming pc.

I man who would pun would pick a pocket

>two male incomes, no children

Never thought of it that way. That's actually really smart .

weed store.

with legal weed here in california, it's the easiest racket around.

you've put a lot of obvious thought into this. But what about the NAME user??

Market is saturated. Too many stores. IT would be better to grow it.

A cereal cafe, 24/7, every type of cereal

Here's (You)r reply, lonely guy

A restaurant that serves only desserts.

Call it Just Desserts.

Would eat there. $3 bowl max

>> anything technology
$200k is 1.5 engineers at best, for one year

>invest in ico they said
>you'll get rich they said

buy a super cheap trash-tier pizza place with underpaid employees in a zone full of factories.
Factory employees will swarm your place like it's the source of their very vital essence.
And that'll be somewhat true. Just make sure you're the only and/or closest place.

and by buy I mean "rent a place, buy the assets and hire the underlings" mind you.
CAPTCHA: your begins

This.
I worked at an office building that had a teriyaki shop next to it, and people ate there almost every day.

Fungus is gross and I never want to even touch it.

Mate $5 all you can eat

I would open up a hookah cafe in a college town. College town must have a bar scene, some Arab/Indian students, an urban environment, and no other competition.

Have tall clean hookahs, coconut coals, Tangiers Shisha, maybe al fahker Shisha for those who can't handle tangiers nicotine level.

Serve drinks too. Mixed drinks, and an assortment of beers.

BYOF (Bring your own food) and free wifi. Ideally I would want too spaces. One for socializing and a quiet space for studying.

A strip club and a taco truck. Taco truck goes around town to work sites and sells cheap tacos and promotes the strip club. Dudes think about it all day and come after work.

Damn that's actually a cool idea... But very risky. What if it just dosnt succeed how would you make sure it turns a profit every single day

but that just sounds clever advertising, user

Membership

Safest way is to buy a McDonalds chain.

Personally I've always wanted to own and run a private security firm though. (Armed men, k-9 units, Cars, ect)

fuck it, spend it all on blow, maybe a hooker or two too

Grow Weed

Hempcrete production plant.

lmao at all the cryptocucks. can't wait for all their shit to disappear.

200k is a shit load. invest 10k in social media training so you have some fucking clue what you're doing, hire 3-5 people in india/whatever other countries you can find reasonably good labor for reasonable prices. Pitch 1,000 companies on maintaining their social media accounts. Enjoy residual 70k a month for a 10k investment.

Want to sell physical products?

Set up a drop ship shop. ~$500. Spend 10k on hiring a good ad agency to start your ads and refine your site. Sit back and collect 10k a month residual income in ~6 months.

Shits cake.

Op give me 5k pls i pay you back!

Yeh, it could be one of those hipster trends that are popular for a month. I feel like it wouldnt be that hard to make profit, like if you are buying all your product in bulk and have lots of variety for cheap prices people will be interested

It seems to be a very low start up costs. Cereal and milk is cheap as fuck... Store rent maybe 3000 a month in some hipster area in Brooklyn. Store decorations and paintings maybe 3k... Cashiers... Cereal dispensers, spoons, etc. 2k.

So yeah.. Low startup costs and if you do a membership program or a get a free bowl of cereal on your third visit kind of thing, it could work out.

Agreed.

lyconet com

Easiest one to do is trade comoddities, flip shit on ebay for normies or sell baby shit

gimmie a small loan of $1,000,000.

How much do McDonald's owners make

Also to own a McDonald's it cost about a million bucks plus

Indoor salmon farm it fits inside a garage and you can sell salmon and caviar. Bout 150k with all the equipment doing the work for you. Sell to local sushi places, fish markets etc

Buy some fed ex routes, or ATM routes. Pretty low risk, minimal effort, very high roi

bro... 200,000 dollar hookers... fuck the business.

heres my few years of experience for you

McDonals is great, I do believe it costs around 250k to buy the franchise and they set everything else up for you. Here in Houston all the fat asses flock to it

I was doing house flipping before those damn commercials ruined the business.

Had a few taco trucks, great stuff if you can find a good cook and they dont steal your damn taco truck.

Mushrooms well if it was that easy everyone would be doing it.

Every business has its risk and i mean huge risk. You never want to waste all your money, also how much profit do you think you will be making from said 200k. All together is it worth it, no, put your money into some good stock/etf get a nice 5% dividend with around 15% growth every year and slowly grow on someone elses struggle.

Also fuck all that crypto shit youll be better off buying gold and waiting as the price goes up thru the years.

275k or more prob more

>not wwyd to my wife thread
For once

Should have invested into a cell tower but didnt

I'd probably open up a ICA store (It's like Walmart-ish). I'd selectivly hire cute teen girls in the checkout cause it draws attention when the word gets out, a slightly mentaly retarded person for the warehouse for goodwill-cause, have treats for kids here and there. You know the deal.

I'd locate it in a primarly white neighbourhood in one of the larger towns.

You'll always need food, and ICA owners here are notoriously rich.

farming
>buy some land in a couple cities and hire people to do all the work
>???
>profit

$3 beer store

Every possible beer for 3 bucks in different volumes

This thread is better than any other thread on /biz/

>tfw

ohh god yes. all they talk about is that damn crypto last time i was there

I remember when they actually had good stock advice and made a pretty penny here and there

That's not a bad idea actually. Kek

Chick FIL a.

Owners make 100k min. Franchise fee is only 10k.

/biz/ is just a giant crypto meme joke full of poorfags who rely on using robinhood
i went there for a year and regret it

tfw became a tripfag on there just to try to show i meant srs bsns and gave real stock advice
>got the hate i expected and nobody listened

Sounds like the bar just up from my place. Always packed and always got shitty music on.

>owners make 100k min
thats assuming the place is profitable and stable, it takes time to hire not shit managers who know what theyre doing and in the mean time youre working your ass off to run the place

>t. baby boomerfag detected.

t h i s

Chiklis FIL a literally pays for the construction and everything for you... All you pay is a % of every sale and the 10k franchise fee. Also I heard you have to be Christian. Idk about that though

pic related but here's a freebie anyway

start a repossession company. theres more auto loans out in the US than any other time in history. when economy finally has a long overdue correction, there's going to be defaults by the millions

i know someone who did this, they failed miserably. might work in miami, NY or LA though

3$... for any volume?... user I just don't even wtf I mean margins and dur

Had a chick fil a pop up on the poor side of town. Not black just poor mexican side. 2 weeks in it becomes a stable of the community. Crazy yeah chick fil a is cheaper to start than McDonalds and you can be proud of serving good food.

that's because when you gave sound advice you just proved you were part of the system.... man.

not that user but i gotta agree with him. business these days isnt all just crypto. theres serious money to be made in the real stock market and if youre smart you can learn to do it all every single day. Honestly, day trading is the best thing I've found in terms of making money but user doesn't want that type of investment advice it seems.(unless of course you mean mining crypto, to which I wouldn't bash /biz/ for that, more of Sup Forums)

I said nothing about the construction of the building, I assumed as much as that. I'm saying people have to go in and buy your damn food and the people you hire can't be shitheads who waste time and money. Do you know how to read?

That sounds pretty promising actually, the one that opened here died within 3months and it was kind of sad to watch it go.
>hipsters being so hipster they turn chic fil a down

Chiklis FIL a is the most profitable business in all the US. However there are only like a little over 1000 chick FIL a owners out there in the US... And the application to own one is rigorous. They want you to be active in your church and all that shit

I worked in repo for a year ....... HELL NO

the simple legality of it all will get you shut down if you fuck up even once if not the companies are finicky beyond belief and wont work with you one day and will another

tfw tried to tell crypto only guys some solid DD on AMD months in advance and said it would go up at least a couple bucks and they could actually make real money
>whats a couple bucks going to get me??
its as if they either dont have enough capital to actually make a real investment or dont realize what multiplication is with owning more than one share, it killed me inside, man

Ive had an indoor lobster farm

It was great but illegal

Fast food place