Can we talk about What the Rick numbering system is?

Can we talk about What the Rick numbering system is?

Other urls found in this thread:

rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Dimension_C-132
rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Dimension_C-500A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clearly the more messed up and distorted the timeline is they add the letters increasing in severity. As you can see in the different ricks.

It is a cartoon for kids, there is no meaning behind it.

That's the 2nd half though after the dash.

the rest is just based on a normal numbering system?
I mean I didn't put that assuming that was obvious.

Just take it at face-value and don't read too much into the semantics. While the show is really good, and smarter than most, the more you look into the infinite universe narrative, the more plot-holes open up. Like...if there's infinite Ricks, why would there be only one Citadel? Wouldn't there be infinite Citadels? And as for Rick C-137, supposedly the single Rick that doesn't join the Council of Ricks, wouldn't there be infinite non-sequitir Ricks? Maybe the more plot-holes that open up, the more potential story-lines come into play.

I'm a bit of a newfag, don't know how to do anyhting.

744938978▶Sorry, ignore me

bump?

It's a subset of a set. Someone else sort of already said it.

can we talk about our god and saviour, xavier, the chad version of rick.

set of something finite?

How do I post inline with myself?

>adultswim

Test?

I find it odd that rick 0716 - c has the vomit coming from his mouth like the rick we follow so could the rick we follow be a C grade rick clone from another?

Maybe a Rick that died? or how close that rick was to dying.

Ours is c-137

C-132
And C-500a
>rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Dimension_C-132
>rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Dimension_C-500A

pretty sure numbers are ricks, letters in sequence are clones

O yeah

What's the "Central finite curve" then?

I think you guys are reading too much into it. Dan Harmon, the show's creator, does a ton of improv stuff. I'm not saying he's not a skilled writer, but he's not George R.R Martin fucking typing his fatass away developing mountains of irrelevant side-plots and intricate connections between characters. I see it as a funny guy who wanted a show that favored mountains of potential one-offs and standalone episodes and situations as opposed to a deep, consistent plot. Think about it, so many situations where Rick is in a jam but he just throws some shit together and goes along his merry way like nothing happened. That's how I imagine Dan Harmon writing his episodes.

I think, the First delineation is a difference between "Rick c-" and the "Rick Prime" or the rick that DIDN"T DO THAT THING TRHAT MAKES RICK -RICK (loosing his daughter)

one rick said this is the best citadel in all the multiverse

but also i agree.. shit like this happened with gravity falls people thinking to hard..

already a thread today talking about a evil government but it is just damn eyepatch morty

They are branches. If 0716 is a branch then 0716B is a beanch of of 0716. 0716C is a branch of off 0716B.

Also possible

you are thinking to far calm down

Eye patch morty wasn't part of the government at that point!

NEVER!!!

Clones. Copy of a copy. This is pretty basic shit morons. I shouldn't have to explain everything.

> (OP)
>Ours is c-137
>C-132
>And C-500a
>>rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Dimension_C-132
>>rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Dimension_C-500A
test?

Isnt it based on the "Mortiest Rick" and "Rickest Rick"

>
> (OP)
>
> (You)
>I think you guys are reading too much into it. Dan Harmon, the show's creator, does a ton of improv stuff. I'm not saying he's not a skilled writer, but he's not George R.R Martin fucking typing his fatass away developing mountains of irrelevant side-plots and intricate connections between characters. I see it as a funny guy who wanted a show that favored mountains of potential one-offs and standalone episodes and situations as opposed to a deep, consistent plot. Think about it, so many situations where Rick is in a jam but he just throws some shit together and goes along his merry way like nothing happened. That's how I imagine Dan Harmon writing his episodes.
A- Did something that separated himself,
B- Something Else.
C- Rickest rick

>744940398 ▶
>
>I think, the First delineation is a difference between "Rick c-" and the "Rick Prime" or the rick that DIDN"T DO THAT THING TRHAT MAKES RICK -RICK (loosing his daughter)
> (OP)
>
> (You)
>I think you guys are reading too much into it. Dan Harmon, the show's creator, does a ton of improv stuff. I'm not saying he's not a skilled writer, but he's not George R.R Martin fucking typing his fatass away developing mountains of irrelevant side-plots and intricate connections between characters. I see it as a funny guy who wanted a show that favored mountains of potential one-offs and standalone episodes and situations as opposed to a deep, consistent plot. Think about it, so many situations where Rick is in a jam but he just throws some shit together and goes along his merry way like nothing happened. That's how I imagine Dan Harmon writing his episodes.
What was B?

>I think you guys are reading too much into it.
This. For Everything.

>thinking about infinite parallel universe franchises
>entirely possible this universe is part of one or multiple of these franchises
Our Rick is probably a wal-mart greeter or something boring like that. We are the boring earth in the boring universe.

C-137 Rick is the Picklest Rick

>if there's infinite Ricks, why would there be only one Citadel?

Not every universe is known. There ARE other citadels, but the people here don't know about them.

This right here. Seemed pretty obvious to me.

Two possibilities:
The naming and the scarring indicate an experiment went wrong and that universe diverged into three surviving universes.
The other is that universe had Rick triplets.

I wonder if you're one faggot or multiple faggots.

What doth life?

Is there a difference?

Can someone tell me what episode this is

latest, S3_E7

could the letters be hexadecimal?

Possible

"Comedy comes in three's" Rule is simply applying here. Try not to over think it.

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD

What if the rule applies to elements of the episode, the more it repeats, the less important it is, but twice, then the third is the episode itself.

>"Comedy comes in three's" Rule is simply applying here. Try not to over think it.

For example calling out "morty" in the creapy morty, is the element of the show where it's exploring which morty we mean?

If you listen back, I'm sure they play the scene or reference it at least 3 times, I think the end punchline in the set up was them calling "That Rick 716-C a dick" or whatever.

HAHAHAH LOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He's further back than the his -c counterpart

Well I only watched the episode the one time and I was pretty high, I'd have to sit down if I wanna get balls deep into analyzing the episode, not really my cup of tea though, I just like to get some of the subtle things and move on.

can you believe they actually did that? not only does such genius comedy have to come from someone with a brain, but they had to have balls too!!! I mean pickle rick was really pushing the envelope! hahaha

Dude that was the funnhiest episode so far! I loved is so much hahahaaha ratatatata LOOK IM A PICKLEEEE damn gets me everytime :D

Pickle Rick is the best. I love him so much. He is so heroic, cool, and pure. He is really innocent and just wants the best for others, and he is also very manly. I love him!!!

>Can we
asking permission to discuss something is really reddit