PA is weakest link and a must win

Enter Santorum: Former PA Senator

-Wins PA
-Rallies the base

post your face when Vice President Richard J Santorum takes office

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J64If0N_1nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just another white boy career politician.

I met Rick Santorum once. Dude looks like he is made of plastic. He looks and acts like a fake person. It's like he walked right out of a wax museum and into the senate.

You can't muharram the santorum

>VP
fuck that nigga Santorum should be president. Under any normal circumstances our president should be a person like Santorum not evil hillary or retard trump.

during whenever he was on the kids debate i thought he was the best choice for a vp.

who else does trump pick? newt? no fucking way he's picking kasich

Please no. Santorum is boring and would be a buzzkill for trumps campaign.

He's generally hated in PA.

The primary here was closed, so Independents couldn't vote. Trump already has majority Independents that'll vote. Not to mention Hillary keeps throwing up all over herself and the real fun hasn't yet begun against her.

PA will go red in the General, 52 to 48. Screencap this post.

Pennsylvanian here, nobody fucking likes Rick except dumb christfags

Isn't he the one that brought home the dead fetus? That guy is bat shit insane.

>Uber Evangelical heretic
This is a a good way to lose Trump's base.

You idiots need to realize that (1) Trump is not a conservative and (2) most of Trump voters are not conservative. This is both okay and what America needs.

This, or Cruz

>Inb4 CruzMissile

Fuck you dirty little niggers, I'm sick of your shit you cock sucking tranny loving faggots.

You're going to hate it when moonman becomes his VP.

the only reason i didn't like cruz is that i knew he would never get enough votes in the general.

This would be a bad, bad mistake. Trump has to appeal to disaffected Democrats who can't stomach Hiliary. Santorum come across as a rigid Christian. Whether he's a fundamentalist I don't know but that's what he appears to be.

The base doesn't stand a chance. That would be one hell of a bad strategy.

How about Nice Offerman as VP

Ohioan here. I live in Columbus. What exactly. Gives you the impression this state is. Solid red? Don't. Get. Me wrong I hope. That's the case but this state is filled with bernouts and hillcucks I know there are vast swaths of red. Counties too but to say solid red is a stretch, I anticipate a battle like always

Unlike Sanatorium, Gingrich isn't serious about muh Bible. I think he's just putting up a front like Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=J64If0N_1nc

i dont want trump shillary or sanders, but i sure dont want this guy either. glad it's not my decision.

I would literally not vote for trump if he gets anal-froth as his VP
Fuck that guy

>america needs more gib me dats and tranny parades

>Santorum

He won't get my vote is he chooses a christ-fag. I want someone who's obviously faking it like Trump.

On behalf of The Great State of Pennsylvania, I'd like to inform the God-Emperor that any association with the establishment shill Santorum will not create any good will for him.

....a front?

Mother fucker, he's been a diehard Republican with a public record for, oh, I don't know, 40 years now? He was responsible for the Republicans gaining majority control of virtually an incredible amount of State and Federal positions. He and Jack Kemp essentially crafted Reagan's tax plan.

Newt Gingrich is the only reason the Republicans are still fucking relevant.

Get the fuck out of here, newcuck.

>post your face when Vice President Richard J Santorum takes office
here's
>mfw
Trump loses the fucking election because he got that bible-thumping fuckwit as a VP

>Thinking opposing gay rights will win you an election.
I dont even need to say the 2016 meme.

Santorum comes across as a genuinely good guy, which is exactly why he shouldn't be President.

I'm talking about his Christian faith. Gotta round up those Evangelicals to vote against those atheistic, "Bible-hating" librul Democrats.

He's the one who followed the advice of the American Psychological Association with his dead child, yes.

>Santorum
> credible

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

OP, your faggotry is beyond measure. Santorum is about as vile and disgusting as it gets, and if he is the VP pick, it will virtually ensure trump loses Pennsylvania. Santorum is utterly hated here.

>unironically using the current year argument

No, America needs to rally the sensible centrists. The forgotten moderate majority

The kind of people who accept that some amount of social services are necessary, but also doesn't want to go so far overboard that they're giving up half their paycheck to support NEETS and gibsmedats

The kind of people who get weirded out by trannies as much as they get freaked out by westborofags

The kind of people who want us to have a strong military, but are sick of us sticking our noses into every conflict in the world

The kind of people who want to find compromises that keep goods reasonably affordable without also exporting 90% of our trade and manufacturing jobs to foreign countries.

Etc etc etc

America needs reasonable, common sense politics to make a comeback and crush all this bullshit culture wars shit we've been wasting time on for 20 years.

Gingrich is fantastic. He says all sorts of crazy shit I disagree with, but his record is top tier. He's easily the most effective national politician at reducing the size of government in the past 50 years.

>Santorum is utterly hated here.
I have never heard anything bad about him, what do you mean?

this applies as well to you

Gallups poll on gay shit.
At 60%, support is up five percentage points from 2014
Gay marriage support reaches new highs in all political parties
One in four say candidates must share their views on the issue

>Santorums only issue is "Muh Bible", with a lot of "Them queers"

That man is literally irrelevant.

He's fake as fuck.

Trump will pick Rudy Giuliani. It's a shoe in.

Sagan bless you, user.

Evangelicals, haha, that demographic hasn't been up for grabs in decades.

Newt Gingrich is responsible for the rise of George W. Bush (helped beat Ann Richards), Rick Santorum (helped him defeat Harris Wofford), John Ashcroft, Fred Thompson, Bill Frist, Bob Barr, Saxby Chambliss, Michael Forbes, LINDSEY GRAHAM, and George Pataki.

He even helped fucking Morning Joe Scarborough win Florida's 1st district.

You young/newcucks need to shut the fuck up about a few things. This is one of them. Suggesting or championing anyone but Newt Gingrich at this point is asinine.

THIS

im gonna copypasta this btw

>the gay movement is good for america or even civilization generally
>2016
>believing this shit

>low priced goods
>don't cut welfare and social service and don't trade with low labour cost countries
pick one, economic illiterate

If it clears it up for you, I am one of fags and I can't wait to watch Santorum lose another election.

Gay rights leads to beasiality, necrophillia, and pedophillia. UP until the late 1990s LGBT allowed pedos to march with them.

YES
THIS MOTHERFUCKER FOR VP WITH TRUMP

I grew up in Lansdale and spent time all over the state. How the fuck can you think the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter can win here? Did you forget how badly he lost to Casey Jr.? The autistic cunt can barely form complete sentences and he still beat him!

Don't forget he endorsed Rubio and wasn't able to name a single accomplishment

It's called compromise jackass. The whole problem with current politics is this stupid idea that everything's gotta be all or nothing.

For example - you mentioned welfare and social services. Did I say "don't cut welfare", no, that's putting words in my mouth. Of course welfare spending needs to be cut, entitlement spending is more than a third of the budget. Does that mean cut everything? Of course not.

You keep the stuff that's necessary, fix the stuff that's inefficient, and cut the stuff that isn't working.