In which countries Turks don't exposed to racism?

In which countries Turks don't exposed to racism?

I want to go abroad as an mechanical engineer. I am looking for countries. Do you tell me which countries love Turks most? I am not searching for Islamic ord 3rd world nations also. And i am not asking your personal opionion. You may love or hate Turks. But i want to learn your nations majority tendency about this. Could you answer please?

Other urls found in this thread:

airedesantafe.com.ar/mensaje-desesperado-ergun-demir-mauricio-macri/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Turkish_relations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up animal

in germany they give you a free gf

2bh most people here would probably think that you're Greek and merely consider you a Wog which isn't necessarily that bad. But if they find out that you're Muslim, you will probably be met with hostility depending on where you are.

like 2 or 3 years ago your country was very popular here thanks to your shows even on of the actor who was famous in the show was living here for a long time

Go to a middle class part of Ireland (most of Ireland)

>most people here would probably think that you're Greek

I don't think so. Everybody know Turkish-Greek relationships. They hate each other. And i am an atheist.

Which show and which actor? I can guess but can you tell me please?

Do English treat you like an IRA militan? Are you a bad person such as terorist in Great Britain?

>I don't think so. Everybody know Turkish-Greek relationships.
Not us, we aren't taught about that in school and most people don't care about it anyway. Unless you tell them that you're Turkish, they will think you're a Greek or some other Wog, but probably Greek because they are the most common ones here.

How do you know Turks? Don't your teacher teach tell you about something soon after WWI?

Well yeah, but not in enough depth to understand the intricacies of Greco-Turkish relations. Also no one really cares who our enemies in war were because we don't have big hangups over them like older countries do.

the show was las mil y una noches (Binbir Gece) and the actor is Ergün Demir i dunno if he still here

ayy he never left the country he even become a citizen and now he wants to be in big brother argentina
airedesantafe.com.ar/mensaje-desesperado-ergun-demir-mauricio-macri/

Okay. You must know at least Anzacs and "Çanakkale Savaşı".

This was who i guessed.

>This was who i guessed

kek no, nur is probably living like a king in your country

onur*

You'd seriously be fine in any major city in the northern part of the country, especially Chicago. Don't bother with the south.

Pic related.

Come home Turk man.

There are no Turks here in British Columbia. Nobody here hates Turks.

been to turkey. you are some of the most racists people i've met.

>"Çanakkale Savaşı"
We are taught a lot about it, it's the most important military campaign in our nation's history after all. What I mean is that we don't hate Turks because of it.

That's not what he's asking.

zitto scarafaggio

you're not wanted here i'll tell you that much (:

If you come to Sweden you will mostly likely leave shortly for Syria

TAPPA

Germans LOVE turks :)

Are they deporting people?

No. Binbir Gece is one of the worst show in Turkey i think. There was much fun but i didn't like.

Onur (in real name Halit Ergenç) is not good position in Turkey. Our government has a problem with his. Because he joined one of the big protest again governmet in 2013. Gezi Parkı Protests. He was one of the first celebrity "leader" in this movement. But goverment won. So, his position has been getting worser for that year. And i am also curious about why this series was populer in your country.

> What I mean is that we don't hate Turks because of it.

You mean "What I mean is that we don't hate 'Greeks' because of it? : D

>You mean "What I mean is that we don't hate 'Greeks' because of it? : D
Pretty much tbqh.

Honestly G*rmany and Holland, also probably Canada.
fuck u and ur kind

He said
>not searching for Islamic ord 3rd world nations also

So, you battled with us and thinking we're Greek?

Your historical educational system is suck man.

Nah, we'd only think you're Greek based on appearance since you look pretty similar and we have lots of Greeks and no Turks.
But yes our education system is shit when it comes to history.

Americans and Canadians don't know Turks for more than their food so you'd be fine here.

turkey

The UK has some of the most successful turk diaspora in Europe. Think you'll be fine here

try Turkey

> And i am also curious about why this series was populer in your country

i dunno one day they announced on the tv and them the show was talked one every program maybe because was something different from a country we don't know?

And i think your women was becaming fan of Onur : D

and men :D

in turkey, stay there

Arabian states, your brothers would welcome you

Moruk alınmanı istemem ama senin ben ingilizceni sikeyim sen bu ingilizceyle nereye çıksan adam yerine konmazsın

What : DDD

But arabs are your friends not ours :DDDD

TOEFL'a çalışıyom hacıt. Bu defa düzelecek inşallah. YDS'den 80 üstü aldım bu ingilizce işte var sen düşün

No, they're recruiting.

You'll probably get a couple of dumb jokes about being a bird or having a flying carpet, but that's just banter. Just smile and laugh, and you'll be fine. I wouldn't advertise that, generally speaking, Turk = Muslim, though. Most people who would hate someone just for being a Muslim probably don't already know that, especially if you're drinking with them.
Also, as I advise everyone from abroad, avoid the Deep South.

The US or Canada. Most people there don't even know Turks are Muslim.

>don't bother with the South.

t. 1950s yanklet

>In which countries Turks don't exposed to racism?
there is no such thing
Even in Turkey the Turks are treated like second-class citizens

I am pretty sure Turks are not appreciated here.

Fuck off you shitty Roach. I'm so fucking tired of Turkish scum in my country.

Are you entitled to European citizenship by descent? If the answer is no, stay in your country and avoid breeding.

t. Guy who needs a dentist appointment

Zitto animale. We hate Muslims and Ottomans here, so don't move to Italy, you wouldn't be able to get a decent paying job anyway. Who's the girl in the picture?

>mechanical engineer

Can you make kebab?

She is Tuba Büyüküstün. She is Turk and whiter than your all ancient families to. She is the most beautiful woman in the World.

Cringy salak orospu çocuğu bu kafayla otur oturduğun yerde bi yere çıkma

Cringe'lik ne var lan bunda şimdi

You sound just a little bit retarded

Why?

Do you honor about Monica Bellucci who give her ass all Hollywood guys?

kek

All Estonia is here : )

come to pennsylvania

I've heard Turks are sorta like in Japan.

fuck off roach

He said
>not searching for 3rd world nations

here

southerns are browner than an average türk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Turkish_relations

My town of 30k people has at least 10 kebab restaurants that are run by Turks and the food is amazing in each one so we have no hate for your people

Why don't you stay in your country you fucking turkroaches ? Is it in your blood ? To be such an invasive piece of shit ? It's so frustrating to see all you fucking roaches go around in Europe and suck our gibs. I fucking hate you and your way of living. Stay in your fucking shit country you destroyed with the Seljuk for the worthless shitskins you are. Stay in Turkey sucking your midget leader's dick as you thought it was a good idea to vote your regime into dictature. I hope you all die from the religion of war that your own leader dare to promote throughout Europe. You're a fucking disease, I hate you and if I had a chance to kill you all roaches that are roaming around in my town without getting in trouble, I would not even feel a bit of remorse shooting you parasites. Fuck you and stay in your shit country with your shit ass religion.

Europe for europeans, suck my dick shitskin

>midget leader
What did you mean by this?

Get yourself some luxury watches (good replicas if you don't have money), and 5 quality suits with 3 pairs of shoes.
Maintain a straight posture, a clean face and use perfume. Always be as much polite as you can.
If anybody ask say yours is a family of lawyers and you studied engineering and want to live abroad.
That's all you need in any county. Most people aren't racists, just classists.

Pretty much this.

Yeah come to Chicago, it's finally getting nice out. Seriously unless you're a prick no one actually gives a fuck where you cone from here.

There's no country where there is not racism. But if you want to live a comfortable life someplace other than Turkey you need to look for a good place to hold a job and avoid living in the slums or the rustbelts of the US. Also be polite and dress according to the local culture. I don't know about the attitude towards Turks here but there seems to be a favorable attitude to Iranian Americans (many who fled the revolution of '79). Also Greek and Lebanese food is well received here. You should do just fine.

They won't know or care mate. They'll assume your wog, most probably Greek. They don't give a fuck about your irrelevant relationship with another country. Tell them you're Turkish then they'll know you're Turkish, end of story.