Is Sup Forums a good place to ask for money?

is Sup Forums a good place to ask for money?

No, fucking beg for money elsewhere. Get a fucking job or some shit you lazy sack of shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOBODY WILL HIRE ME THOUGH.

AND I REFUSE TO WORK
ROOFING.
OR IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY.
EVERYTHING ELSE IS ON THE TABLE AND FUCKING CAN'T GET A GOD DAMN JOB

/thread

also kys op

I've never got any money by asking here at all . However there were couple of times when OP really delivered. For example once some user decided to became a hero. So every user who got triple was given $26. I was a lucky one and got triples two times.

Work a grocery store bro. I'm with you on the refusing to work in fast food. Fucking hated it.

monetize an hero stream

Try make money on etsy. For example you can start making tumbler tier dreamcatchers and sell them there.

problem is I need to actually live an pay rent, and shitty 8/dollar an hour that the faggot grocery stores pay around here are no where near my needed minimum 12/hr

sounds like a good idea, but also sounds like that market is saturated as fuck with that junk, first rule of making a business ask yourself. "how am I doing this better then everyone else?"

Apply for jobs you're not qualified for but think you can do, and during the interview say something like "I may not be qualified for this job, but I'm a fast learner and easy to train. I don't have an ego and will work with the team to accomplish our goals." You'll probably get a job that requires some experience but isn't really all that difficult.

That'd be great, and I do believe I can talk my way until a job easily. problem is FAGGOT ONLINE APPLICATIONS DON'T LET YOU POST PERSONAL DETAILS.

cannot express how much hate I have for online applications. spend fucking 1 hour filling those stupid shits out, then waiting a week to get an email saying "thanks we got your application if we give a fuck we'll call ya' kthanxbye, PS don't reply this is bot"

>"how am I doing this better then everyone else?"

Well than come up with some new interesting ideas or copy somebody else' and dramatically improve them. I mean etsy is sure as fuck better option than any real job. If you can make it work you'll never regret. All you need is to find your niche. Buy stuff for crafting from Chinese eBay vendors, and do your thing. I dunno, aroma candles, kites, amulets, crystal pendants and shit.

So go to places, get a physical application, talk to people, make an impression. Put in some effort user.

checking them trips first of all.

I dunno.. problem is I'm not that kinda "crafty" person. I'd love to start my own furniture making business, and not the faggoty pallet wood and shoeboxes kind either.

I just don't got the 50,000 USD to start it.

>So go to places, get a physical application, talk to people, make an impression. Put in some effort user.

>go to place
>ey you hiring, I'm looking for work
>derpy 18 year old kid, umm yeah we have an online application process..
>cool, do you have a paper one?
>derpy 18 year old kid, umm no you have to do it online
>is your manager in? can I talk to em?
>derpy 18 year old kid, umm no I think he will be back tomorrow
>okay ill come back tomorrow
*goes back tomorrow*
>slutty 30 year old women : NO THERES AN ONLINE APPLICATION GO DO THAT MANAGER WILL TELL YOU THE SAME!
>MFW do online application, don't hear back from no-one manager never there when you call. faggots clearly never relay the message

lets see, in the past 1.5 months ive applied to 39 different jobs, called about 25 of them to "check on things" and every time i get smoke blown up my fucking ass.

so for you to sit here an be like "HURDUR TRY HARDER" makes you seem like a huge faggot.

Not him, but this is very uncommon in my decade of work experience through various jobs and dozens of interviews.

Feel free to go to most places and ask for a physical application. Nine times out of ten they will absolutely direct you to a website or something similar.

I hate it just as much

So you applied to 39 places and haven't got a call back? Maybe you're a gigantic piece of shit then? Your attitude in this thread certainly points in that direction. Enjoy being a lazy talentless fuck.

Borrow a couple hundred bucks and get your forklift license, that'll earn you a few bucks over minimum anywhere.

OP u made me have a mad nostalgic blast bcs of your pic. So bad I YouTubed power rangers movie 1995 and skip thru

yeah I've heard this before form someone local to me, and it'd be great but BOTH the schools that train for it are about 45 minutes away from me in two separate directions.. and my fucking car died on me got rid of it to the junkers, and my motorcycle died on me but I can have it fixed for about 700usd. and we really don't have a public bus system near me..

maybe you realized that your comment was an asshole comment for no reason at all and now you're doing damage control.

you're the first person to know where that image comes from... lol congrats

Damage control on Sup Forums, kek

check'in those trips.

> and I refuse to work
What a fucking nigger. You don't like a job so you want others to support you? That is the most nigger attitude you could have.

that was more of a list title, then it was an actual statement.

I refuse to work, roofing or in the food industry. you nog.

tl;dr, op is a faggot

TL:DR
TL:DR

01:32:56
01:33:11

>F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4

I get that, nigger. I'm just trying to say that you shouldn't be asking for money unless you have no options left. Not "I kant be working Dem jobs cuz I don like um. Lemme jus ask fo sum munny" that is lit rally a nigger mentality.

suck my dick ill give you a dollar

Suck my dick and I'll give you TWO dollars

I'll pay five bucks for a beej to completion, plus like some juice or something after

Wow, how far in to the sticks do you live?

I guess you are just gonna have to kill yourself then.