The missing plane going to cario, you know how they said it was probably a 'terrorist' attack...

The missing plane going to cario, you know how they said it was probably a 'terrorist' attack. I personally think it is a coverup using the Isis problem to hide bad engineering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
lefigaro.fr/societes/2016/05/19/20005-20160519ARTFIG00290-vol-egyptair-le-directeur-de-procter-amp-gamble-a-amiens-etait-a-bord.php
cnn.com/2016/05/18/middleeast/egyptair-flight-disappears/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a clear case of the patriarchal structure of aerospace engineering and physics research.

This crash and recent others are clear proof that we are now seeing the results of a university research community and the aerospace/physics fields being dominated by white heterosexual men without the input of women.

lay off the doobie, leaf

Aerodynamics has a liberal bias.

Canadian ruined the thread

I never said liberal vs conservative. Ideology doesn't matter.

The issue is men dominate a field that should be 50%+ women.

It was Bane.

Not where I am at.

The a320s have one of the lowest squawk rates of all planes.

No it shouldn't.

>squawk
Accidents... Fucking auto correct

did it crash? have they found it?

>I personally think it is a coverup using the Isis problem to hide bad engineering

There is a coverup using ISIS as the scapegoat, but it's not the bad engineering. I'm willing to bet, and you can screencap this, this is like the 3rd plane crash in a row where the pilots killed themselves. That german guy, the malaysia airlines guy, and now this guy. The pilot profession isn't what it used to be (another thing thanks to Islamic terrorism), and these guys are now starting to kill themselves and everyone on board because they've lost their fucking mind.

The coverup is we're such a pussified world we literally have fucking psychopaths and people with legit mental problems in positions they shouldn't be in, and nobody is allowed to say anything because everyone is walking on fucking eggshells and not addressing the God damn problem. Somebody needs to fucking step up and reopen the mental institutions fucking worldwide. Like, hey, Bill fucking Gates, you really want to help the world? Start building mental health facilities and give psychos a place to go. Instead of the war on drugs, make a war on fucking psychos. Like the ghost of Nancy Reagan could do PSA's worldwide like, "Hey, we don't care if you want to kill yourself, just don't kill other people when you do it. It's a really shitty thing to do. You fucking faggot."

You are just of those guys who was upset I graduated Summa from a program you though a woman had no chance in arent you?

Either that or a social science major. Guaranteed.

I also graduated summa for aero at a top five school. Quit making assumptions dumb bitch. I never had a positive experience working with women and I get to do stuff you can only dream of.

Let's try this. You post a photo of your degree with [name redacted] and I'll post mine.

I guarantee you majored in CS or sociology or some other useless degree and are just butthurt a woman finished an MSc in Aerospace Engineering.

Any bites, basement dweller?

See And prove it. I'll prove mine. I guarantee you are lying. What was the top 5 school for aero you graduated from.

100% you are googling it right now. Sad!

Great one, Australia.

There's not going to be a 'fun happening' because this plane will never be found. Never ever. The next five weeks' news cycles will be a confusing, disorienting orgy of fast cuts of foreign officials giving conflicting statements, bizarre passenger manifests, images of grey ships aimlessly trawling the mediterranean coast, and no consensus or plausible explanation of what just happened. And you'll feel your world get smaller and smaller as you learn your place, consumer!

That is fun though. The missing Malaysian one was fun as fuck.

kek.

It was most like isis

You've posted this multiple times, and it's always cringey as fuck.

likely*

Muslims run the airports now. Also the Egyptian pilots were Muslims and could have been the killers.

I will expect things like this to happen from flights out of Minneapolis and Columbus in the US in the near future.

First of all, I don't have my diploma on hand as I am on a business trip, something you don't get to do because you live in Canada. Second of all, retracting even the name would give me away. Sure call me out on this but know I am real.

I sometimes pretend that's a Parsley leaf on your flag. Makes you considerably less bland.

if they go missing off the coast of egypt then i will be surprised

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

lol no it doesnt

Will post picture of victims
lefigaro.fr/societes/2016/05/19/20005-20160519ARTFIG00290-vol-egyptair-le-directeur-de-procter-amp-gamble-a-amiens-etait-a-bord.php
RIP Ahmed Helal, a French victims

>it was a can of soda goys

>trust me it was isis

I donno, its possible an 83 IQ sand monkey managed to sneak a bomb on the plane.

The evasive maneuvers though..... Makes me think there was someone on that plane that someone operating in the area did not want to live anymore.

List of my suspects

Israel.

Israel.

Turkey,

Iran.

Egypt.

Bomb in cargo bay

Three french air marshals onboard that flight

The way it went down and the speed it fell from 37,000ft indicate it was blown the fuck up

New strategy is to not publicize terrorist attacks so as to not provoke more

They probably will cough this up to some sort of Pilot going suicidal or some shit

Magically, the "found" wreckage isn't the plane.

cnn.com/2016/05/18/middleeast/egyptair-flight-disappears/index.html

"
Cairo (CNN) — The search for EgyptAir Flight 804 is continuing after reports that the plane's wreckage had been found turned out to be false.

When searchers got close to debris found in the Mediterranean Sea they realized it didn't come from the missing airliner, EgyptAir's Vice Chairman Ahmed Adel told CNN."

The Jews did it.

>the invention that made globalism possible doesn't have a liberal bias.

Okay whatever you say mr. shekelstein just please don't tell airport security to cavity search me again.

How come they're always riding in Toyotas?

Not a bomb. Not a technical failure.

It was shot down.

Hence the evasive maneuvers.

If they haven't reported it by now though, they never will.

Quit being a retard. There is no way an A320 would be able to detect if a missile was fired at it.

This is why no one wants to work with women. So insecure with themselves it just makes them insufferable to work around. If they put in the work I don't care if they have a dick or a vag. Your not special, keep your baggage at home and just do the god damn job.

Oh fuck... you were serious...