This guy comes up to you and elbows your wife in the chest and tells you its 2016, what do you do?

this guy comes up to you and elbows your wife in the chest and tells you its 2016, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/deutschland/mieter-hinausgeekelt-eklat-um-geplante-fluechtlingsunterkunft-in-nuernberg_id_5546693.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing, because I can't stand up to an alpha like him.

He hit my wife, so she wins.

Exercise my 2nd amendment rights.

Elbow his wife back and tell him it's on cunt

It's just more proof of how Trudeau has governed successfully in the face of the idiot NDP'ers and CONservative Party morons.

I'd be pretty cocky too if I fixed the economy, helped eradicate Ebola, destroyed reliance on fossil fuels and created conditions for a Canadian Liberal party dynasty, all in the face of white male opposition.

set his country on fire

cuck him

>2nd amendment
>Britain
>Canada

lol

Just go with it

Second post best post roflmao

Just think you Amerilard, if you had Canada's first past post electoral system Trump would already be president.

Only 1 in 3 of us actually voted for him, but that was enough in most places.

Light my wife on fire, now he won't do jack shit to her

slug him on the jaw

Attempt to kick his ass. If I have somehow found a waifu, I will not let some leaf hit her.

I'll ask him if he's okay

Justin Trudeau is a great leader, the polls show how almost all Canadians like him.

Amendments

>hey britfag can i borrow 20 USD? You guys have those there right?

shitty leader for shitty people indeed

I like him a lot more too. He should just give out elbowings to all the NDP imo.

Albertan here, NDP and Trudeau have done pretty much nothing for me but I will never vote conservative, be it federally or provincially.

I miss Jack Layton. Mulclair was a fucking weirdo child diddler.

>britbong
>rights
>weeblo bullcrap trip

fucking kek

I voted NDP last time around for ol' Jackie boy. Then he died.
Voted NDP this time because Fuck Harper, and I knew the liberals were going to landside, was trying to stop the majority government. RIP

At least you posted best NNB I suppose.

it seems like your whole nation is retarded

>Almost all
>Approval rating below 75%
>Within their first fucking year in office
You are a fucking moron.

Trudeau is a fucking moron tool. I hope he dies in a horrible fire. %38 Libtard vs %32 Conservagods. Trudeau spent 1 billion dollars of your tax money to promote himself

you got me

watch canada burn down in flames, thats whats up.
hes clearly fleeing his homeland at this point.

Nice try kraut.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/mieter-hinausgeekelt-eklat-um-geplante-fluechtlingsunterkunft-in-nuernberg_id_5546693.html

beat him and become their family's bull

'Kay.

in the link you send me, watch the video below "frustrierte flüchtlinge verlassen deutschland"

>goatfuckers dont get enough gibs-me-dat
>frustrated
>starting to fucking off out of germany

lol, maybe we get the most goatfuckers out of germany, but you canadians will stay retarded forever

talk Shit get Hit.

put ur dukes up M8

He is Laughably skinny

Trudeau is either the ultimate cuck or pandering politician. True left wing white guilt beta. Perfect for Canada since they bend over backwards for everyone.

talk shit, get hit in the tit

Set his country and career on fire

what is this? america? cuz i thought we live in canada

>inb4 butthurt canadians on Sup Forums
in spite of our liberal government, there is still literally no reason for canadians to be on this board. pic related, you rarely see someone this cucked here up north

Wrong, cuckservative.
You knobs have been bitching about him before he even got elected and everyone still loves him, stay mad ponyboy

>UK
>rights

do you have a valid computer licence to shitpost on a indian toilet witch discussion forum m8?

stretch his boipucci

I'm not sure what's worse, the highschool tier immaturity of the NDP and Mulcair, the Conservative whip who refused to remove commie and bulldoze his way through, or the wonderboy fruity Trudy taking it upon himself to come to the rescue and then apologize like a bitch afterwards.

Our politics is fucked.