Neckbeard uses a mouth fedora

>neckbeard uses a mouth fedora
>tongue gets LITERALLY blown the fuck out

How could people be so fucking stupid to assume these tongue-destroying devices are safe? Why don't you just quit smoking like a man instead of sending your paycheck to the Nicotine Jew?

cnn.com/2016/05/19/health/exploding-vaporizer-rip-tongue-trnd/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/19/health/exploding-vaporizer-rip-tongue-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nice millennial vaping session

who the fuck wrote this they have autism for even using that word.

>Neck beard

He looks like a chad to me.

> buying a Chinese knockoff mod with no name re wrapped batteries
> don't maintain your voltage across the cells
> thing exploded when you fired for too long because your cheap electronics have no governance

I quit smoking by vaping. I stepped down my nic levels after trying to quit cold turkey hundreds of times.

There are millions of faggots making a big fuss over their little hobby, but I feel it's worth mentioning to people that you can switch to e-cigs (and eventually quit) without looking like an omega sperg in public. Just be discreet.

The electronic cigarette should be hailed as one of the greatest inventions in the past few decades. It has the potential to save many lives and lessen a major public health crisis. Don't shame people out of making a healthier decision.

By all means, don't be an obnoxious vape-faggot, but I implore any Sup Forumsacks still smoking cigarettes to stop by any means necessary. We will need you in the red-hat army during the race war, not getting chemotherapy for your tumor-ridden lungs.

>cnn.com/2016/05/19/health/exploding-vaporizer-rip-tongue-trnd/index.html
I think you mean start smoking like a man, rather than vaping like a puss.

Hardest part about vaping is telling your parents you're gay.

I did the exact same thing.

There are a lot of advantages that using an e-cig give and I could list a bunch but there is no reason imo to look beyond the fact that it is roughly 1/10 the cost of using traditional cigs.

So who gives a fuck if people think it's hipster or beta or whatever the fuck people in pol like to say

Why not go outside and bother people instead.

It's impossible to get a NEET to change his ways.

VAPE NATIOON! 420 every day !
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M

Because it's better than inhaling particulate matter.

Used to vape and then I quit because not only is nicotine addiction pathetic, but I had the epiphany that siphoning it out of a battery powered metal box that vaporizes liquid is waaaaay too edgy and retarded looking. But I have to argue this, people who get their faces and hands blown up by these things are low I.Q and shouldn't reproduce.

If you understand ohms law, and know how to properly apply it to your fag box, you're safe.

dis nigga tryin to be Eric Andre

i dont mind ecigs or whatever to permanently stop smoking but when you turn into one of these motherfuckers you might as well have just continued smoking cigs. those kinds of faggots are just the same as dude weed niggers

I'm a little puzzled by the negative reaction vaping has gotten.

Cigarettes are an insanely unhealthy, expensive, life-ruining nicotine delivery system. The user becomes addicted to the nicotine, and he must inhale hundreds of chemicals (including rat poison) to get it.

Along comes a cleaner, (probably) far healthier alternative, one that delivers the nicotine and flavor in a more efficient way.

And this is a bad thing because why? Because some hipster faggots make a subculture out of it? They do that with anything and everything.

Not to mention the fact that it's going to kill big tobacco and the peddlers of death who have sat in bed with government since time immemorial, creating a boom of small businesses in the process.

I don't see how this isn't a win all-around, all things considered.

I love h3h3

the only reason I stopped is because of the chance the battery could explode

even though I didnt buy chinese trash, and didn't throw together my own meme machine, i'd still rather never be known as the guy who blew his face off vaping

I agree senpai

well actually theyr'e just trying to take it over for themselves now

More visible smoke=more whining

I don't understand the backlash. If I walk through a bunch of cigarette smokers it's a nasty odor. Walking through a vapor cloud and I smell cherries. I literally can't complain.

this

Why do smokers try to make quiting smoking such a hard thing to do? I know a few people who were smoking a pack a day for more than 20 years and then one day just stopped smoking completely. Sure its hard for them a first few weeks but after that they dont ever think about lighting a cigarette ever again.

Kenneth Barbero of Albany, NY was enjoying a nice millennial vaping session when the hand-held device he was using blew up in his face
>enjoying a nice millennial vaping session
>That damage control at the end of the video from the vape companies saying these incidents are rare so goys don't get scared

But I want to be cool like Venom Snake, his e-cig is alpha. ;-;

that is indeed a weird ass term. normie trash wherever I look.

me too. funniest jew on youtube.

Nicotine is about as 'bad' for you as caffeine. If you think tea and coffee are bad for you, you're ignorant at best.

Occasional additive-free tobacco that isn't inhaled into the lungs has no measurable negative effect on health.

You need to die

The exact same thing can and does happen to any other device that uses Lithium ion batteries.

That's your cell phones, tablets, laptops, ipods, mobile chargers, etc.

Most recently, those mini-segways ("hoverboards") were all over the news over a bad batch of Li-Ion batteries that had a tendency to explode.

Thanks bro, im 3 days off of cigarettes, i cant stand the taste already. Lol i cringe when people see me hit it, but hell the whole problem with cigarettes is that they are "cool"
I can tell a difference in just 3 days. Dont skip quitting a bad habit because assholes on the internet call you faggot. Shit does work.

yea I know but at least if I get my leg blown off by my phone I can probably make a few million and not be embarrassed

Just use nasal snuff or snus

it happens rarley for cell phones, well atleast iphones, but with androids its a thin plastic back, with an iphone its steel so it keeps the temperature cool when you cool it down before you go.

they are basically saying this whole entire generation of people are lazy neets, which i don't get they study us like animals, people who study people need to be put in jail or exiled from land.

>cnn.com/2016/05/19/health/exploding-vaporizer-rip-tongue-trnd/index.html
to be fair, with the growing trend of vaping and far more stores opening, many really shitty stores import that type of shit so they can have the lowest prices and "compete" with online stores.
But yeah, unless you bought total shit or are running a mech without knowing what you're doing , you're an idiot and deserve whatever fallout.

Why are americans always so obsessed with what other people do? Do you guys have a lot of spare time?

Because vapes were invented as a means for smokers to be able to quit. Smoking is an altogether shitty habit.

There are faggots that have never smoked who just randomly pick up vaping, which defeats the entire purpose of the invention. Instead of encouraging the quitting of smoking, idiots get hooked onto a form of it that was meant to accomplish the complete opposite.

I don't understand why there is so much hate towards us who vape. I vaped to stop smoking, I quit smoking and lowered my nic to 3mg. I feel better, have more energy, more cash, look healthier. I don't vape in public much, but if I do I knock down to a low wattage so as to not be blowing cloud machines. Hurr durr vape fag, but look at the next post.

Hurr durr cigars are better than cigs and I smoke these too.

I'm trying to quit, man.

Shit's hard to get rid of. I still crave those lucky reds...

Real Swedish snus is the true non fag alternative. Vaping is awful.

You're right, I think some people just hate it because hipsters like it. Also on that note, there is nothing wrong with fedoras either. You would think that people believe hipsters invented fedoras. Aside from the fact that the hat's origins have nothing to do with hipsters, it is more functionally useful in protecting the wearer from sun and rain.

>Le exploding e-cig maymay

PVs explode only when the user is a retard who gets himself a nice cinese mechanical mod to look cool like those nu-males on youtube, then builds it without knowing anything about what he is doing, because resistance and ohm's law are FOR NERDS!

Mmmmm. Snus. Isn't it a lot harder to get in the States now, thanks to some fucked up law Obama passed?

>muh coils

>I don't understand why there is so much hate towards us who vape.

Because, unfortunately, individuals that look like pic related became the most prominent vapers on the interwebs.

>they don't ever
Probably not true, I'm sure every once in a while they'd get a hankering for one.
t. smoker

Ohms law exists for a reason folks. Thos shit ain't made up.

If they wanna smoke they should smoke a damned cigar.

>DUDE CHILL IT'S JUST WATER VAPOR BRO
>*blows vapor in your face*
>BRO VAPE NATION YA DIG
>YA FEEL ME IT'S THE WAY OF THE FUTURE

Yes it does: natural selection apparently.

This is my vaporizer. I grow my own herbs. Cannabis, mint, sage, and lemon balm. I light it with a Zippo, I even distill my own "lighter fluid".

I should start a thread asking why you fucks don't grow, brew, and distill your own "vices". It's all medicinal in moderation. The whole reason I started to grow and brew was to make medicinal extract for my aging dog.

"Kill big tobacco" lol.
You realize that big tobacco is about to take over the whole vape industry right?

>why you fucks don't grow, brew, and distill your own "vices"

Because I don't poison my body. I live a healthy life style and put vitamins and nutrients into my body instead.

>poison

But muh dry knuckles...

Wow this is exactly why I only smoke ecigs in my car (cause I don't smoke real cigs in it)... This guy with his Target suit and Fedora and then the kid in front of him... Too good.

Dude the point is to get off tobacco entirely. Nasal suff is the bees knees.

>implying that you can't build your own e-cig
>implying that you can't mix your own e-liquids

You don't know shit m8. You are just like those kids that smoked during recess and mocked other kids that didn't.

This isn;t an argument against vaping, so much as it is about buygin shitty chinese knock off electionics

>buy a vape
>buy the cheapest most dog shit chink one you can find
>get #rekt by the battery

If you're going to rock the mouth fedora you could at least not be a cheap fuck.