My sister has a message for all you racists on Sup Forums

My sister has a message for all you racists on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/content/node/40305
youtube.com/watch?v=_6cWs1gUgWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That isn't how beauty works. Just because he will be proud of looking like a chimp and being raised by a dumbass single mother doesn't mean he will be beautiful.

>proud of who he is
She refering to a criminal or a nigger.

nah, he ugly

YOU SEE THIS?

Here is another baby picture.

Give it a few months faggot

Just a reminder, that all the looters we see right now are all black.

He's just trying to feed his family. His baby eats jordans.

This reminds me my wife thinks little monkey babies are cute. Should I be alert?

Fucking niggers think we care about your opinions just because your black...

Go fuck ya nan.

How old is she, how old is the kid.
If your sister was under 20 when she was pregnant, she is a whore. If the kid is under 14 and already worried about race, the kid had awful parents.

Tfw your sister is a retard with the IQ of a toaster.... ggwp genetics and how can you be so pro-black doesn't she realise she's creating more racism?

Man it must be night time in Nigeria, look at all those niggers.

That kids ugly no matter what color it is.

They're not true blacks. Blacks are a race of law-abidance.

I mean okay but it's still a ugly ass baby. But like all babies are ugly so it's like whatever.

Looks like a happy baby/kid to me.

>all babies are ugly
Yeah, but not all babies are criminals.

And now, usedtobeladies and gentlecucks it’s time for those singing literal hunks of shit Dindu and da Nuffins with their latest load of crap, “if it yoes it be mines”

yo mamma rappy dappy doo
I take it if it’s nailed down too
shit ain’t mines? Jus a thang
day owe me cuz we wuz kangs
leave it by da doe?
you muss be a hoe

if it yoes gots ta let it go
cause it’s mines like wine on time
niggas in da hood ain’t be stealin’
no such thing when niggas dealin’
if it yoes dat ain’t fine
if it yoes dat a crime
If it yoes I buss a rhyme
if it yoes it be mines
sing it nigga nigga

fuck!! trump is right
we always forget the beaners

Get ready for Mowemdowntown's newest nigger bullshit, "What's Hangin' Nigga?" by Necktie and the Swingers

Yo mamma rappy dappy doo
fuck da white chicks afta school
smoke muh weed and da seeds
wiv needs dat bleeds to do da deeds
kill da pigs rape da hoes
go to jail an drop ya droes

Sheeeit it bedda den hangin
sheeeeit like da hoe we bangin
sheeeeit yo mamma see muh dick?
What's hangin nigga? Yo dick?
Sheeeeit nigga nigga

Did I miss something? Did somebody call the baby a criminal?

And now niggers, nigger lovers, libtards, faggots, traps and fetish freaks it's time for the Looney Coons and their new smash hit "Sheeeeit!"

yo mamma rappa dappy doo
kill dapigs and scrappy too
bang da hoes drop ya droes
look muh big black cock
get muh bling out da muhfukn hock
sheeeit she says sheeeit
hit dat cracka ass hard like a whip
on a nigga ass
sheeeeeeiiiiiitt

do da time fo da crime
like workin five ta nine
for a dime and a rhyme in time
on muh ebt card
sheeeit she says sheeeeit
hit dat cracka ass
sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiit

Her hatred for the white race is real. Her entire twitter is dedicated to how much she hates her own race.

itt: racist, betacuck circlejerk

Nothing much to see here. Move on.

Hey, now, there's definitely some white folks getting in on it too. It's a burglary rainbow!

you're a libtard so you didn't just miss something you missed it all
faggot

>Did somebody call the baby a criminal?
No, but it's black?

Is that one lady carrying two bottles of fabric softener? What an odd choice of loot.

burrito niggers

itt: "4cancer and other online cesspools is where I feel safe being a racist betacuck"

I'm done. Won't reply to anyone. Drink your own cuck tears, gay fuccboies.

u dont know beaners... they come in all flavors.
whites are white
blacks are... well, light brown and brown
beaners are all colours (even ginger!!!)
remember: latina isn't a race, it's a ethnicity

here's what you came for faggot

We all know this is not your sister. Just some girl you are obsessed with who wants nothing to do with you.

Your sister is a whore lul

generation z will be very racist and they will save us all. We just need to wait long enough.

Worth about 10 or 20 but buckaroos.

What is black?

you guys really cant tell by the fact that OP didnt blur out the names of these people that this is just some faggot whos trying to get a personal army and rile you dumbasses up and definitely not who OP said he was

Are you fucking retarded or something? Or is this just really bad bait? Because pretending you're retarded is still pretty retarded

Oh look at detective sherlock over here arent you a genius thank you for telling us that we had no idea

yeah no problem also should probably point out that the circle blocks fit in the circle hole since most of you seem retarded enough to need that info

And apparently she sees hitting a child for trivial misbehaving as normal. Somebody call child wellfare.

>child welfare

what so the kid can pay a lawyer you fucking idiot

niggers are the shitstain on America's pants

I'd like to hear what his dad thinks about all that.

>pay a lawyer
Retard.

theonion.com/content/node/40305

White Foragers Report Threat Of Black Looters

NEW ORLEANS—Throughout the Gulf Coast, Caucasian suburbanites attempting to gather food and drink in the shattered wreckage of shopping districts have reported seeing AfricanAmericans "looting snacks and beer from damaged businesses." "I was in the abandoned Wal-Mart gathering an air mattress so I could float out the potato chips, beef jerky, and Budweiser I'd managed to find," said white survivor Lars Wrightson, who had carefully selected foodstuffs whose salt and alcohol content provide protection against contamination. "Then I look up, and I see a whole family of [African-Americans] going straight for the booze. Hell, you could see they had already looted a fortune in diapers." Radio stations still in operation are advising store owners and white people in the affected areas to locate firearms in sporting-goods stores in order to protect themselves against marauding blacks looting gun shops.

Gotcha.

>niggers
>paying for something instead of stealing it

what if he's not a nigger, just a black guy?
i mean, that happens. not too often, but it does.

Just a reminder, jews get mad that belongings get taken in a storm that would probably destroy the stuff anyways.

It's insured. Stop being mad about stuff

>it's insured
>no one pays for insurance

So, your sister's message is that she's going to instill racial pride in her child? Could be said it is a message to her fellow racists, right?

I have a message for you little bad smearpigs. Someone, I don't know who I don't care anyway, I don't care who it was, called my sister with a PC computer voice and sad "Be aware I know where you live". Whoever did that, I dare you come to me Altschauerberg 8 91448 Emskirchen. Come to me I will beat the shit out of you. If someone thinks he can insult my family or somehow thinks that he can fuck up people who have nothing to do with this shit. Then he should come I will throw him the beatings out so much that he will never stand up agaim. I don't fear you little wankers and if someone actually thinks that I can't do anything just because I am fat or the clown for you, I have a message for you: Metaler are much stronger then cheap little shitnazis. Dare you come to me but keep other people out. This is exactly the shit that I don't like.I swear you have no chance

God bless those poor white folks.

little monkey looks like shit

>Insurance: Get it because niggers will probably steal your shit!

man you know how long it takes to crank out them cock capes? if'n a nigga gots ta fuck he gots ta fuck

Wie hoch ist wohl die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass der/die, den/die Du meinst, hier grad mitliest?

Except mine muhfuckaaa

Nice dubs for the aryan baby

Der lard lurkt nicht auf Sup Forums

Who faps to Peter Parker? Faggot

Warum dann hier reinschreiben?

youtube.com/watch?v=_6cWs1gUgWg

------------------->
kruatchan
wo ist das butthole

whats the original sauce? shes hot as fuck

>aryan
>black chest hair

>being this retarded
I hope you are just pretending.

found the nigger

But insurance companies will happily pay out billions without even questioning it or raising premiums on everyone else to pay for it so no one really loses out here except those poor niggers that didn't get to steal enough

Mexicans looting food, water, toiletries and things needed to survive

Niggers looting every foot locker they see

>Not pretending
Aren't you supposed to be in school or did you miss the bus?

>hurricane coming
>have no supplies to survive
>oh well
>hurricane
>free supplies!

>Spics looting for food and essentials.
>Niggers looting for shoes.

Equal

how do you know they're even looting?

That is one ugly monkey