Hi Sup Forumsros...

Hi Sup Forumsros, I recently started getting really itchy perinium and once I start scratching it's hard to stop until it gets kinda slimy. Does anyone know what it is and what I can do?
Pic related

Try dousing it with vinegar after consulting a doctor. It could be chlamydia or herpes. If it's herpes try not to touch it because you could spread the oil and make it worse. Gonorrhea would make discharge yellowish. Chlamydia makes it all oil, very clear with no semen. The same with syphilis.

dip your scrote in warm milk for 20 minutes.

Don't do that, the milk could make it flourish then harden later into the nasty yellow beads. I'm not doctor though but I would try to dry it first.

I'm a virgin so I doubt it's STDs

It could be jock itch, try keeping the area dry for a few days by getting a lot of air flow to the area

dont listen to this faggot, hes not a doctor. im a certified doctor. dip scrote in warm milk for 20 minutes once per day

Try showering regularly for a fucking change and stop scratching yourself.

Alright, cheers user :-)

I shower daily

The plague doctor needs an oiling. Try a corpse you fag

apply directly

It looks like fungus, imo

aerium or similar

Its likely allergy, possibly to the detergent you use to wash your clothes, or the fabric softener. particularly if it advertises 'enzymes' in the speil on the box, possibly the trees in your yard if they overhang the washing and are related to the rhus plant.

How the phuq do you get a fungus from that photo?

It's jock itch ya dumb bastard. I have it too.

This seems likely, I'm a virgin so can't be STD and I'm pretty hygienic so I really doubt it's fungus or an infection or anything

A mouthwash?

You gargle that after you lick the anus ....

Try a real antiseptic first.

NHS website says jock itches are red flaky or scaly, I don't think it's that

>virgin so no STD's
>itchy and slimy
Obviously I'm not a doctor, but it is the same feeling I had when I got fungus on me toes. Maybe low hygiene and wetness in the zone developed them.

like what?

In my corner of the world, Dettol.

Dries the phuq out of your skin though - the carbonic acid in it kills bugs, fungus and the skin cells on the epidermis.

Bro, use this 3 times a day. Keep it DRY as much as possible. I get it from working and getting swamp ass. It's like an itch you can't ever scratch enough then it's slimy all the time trying to heal.

If you think its a fungus, and this is a little drastic, get some cheap bleach, cut it with four parts water to bleach and dab it on. DON'T go less with the water to bleach. Also works with mould on your walls.