Is being AntiFa virtue signaling?

Is being AntiFa virtue signaling?

Dunno, is being a KKK with a bitsize captain america cosplay virtue signalling?

It's just simple thuggery dressed up in self-righteousness.

Remember, comrades, Anarchists get the bullet too.

virtue signalling is more projecting virtue in a disingenuous and shallow way
antifa act like scum so there's no virtue involved

Roleplaying: they think they're some kind of heroes.

No, virtue signaling is mostly useful idiots who want to score good boy points by loudly voicing politically correct views which they may or may not be sincere about. Antifa ranges from goons for hire to literal anarchists who have a profound hatred of life and all human accomplishment, and are fundamentally interested in nothing more than mindless destruction in the name of an abstract ideal that they have at best a rudimentary understanding of.

Gotcha. So KKK doing the bitesize captain america cosplay act like scum so there's no virtue involved.

Thanks for explaining it to everyone.

AnftiFA are the original virtue signalers. They're communist and anarchist scum from east germany

I love little assholes like you.

lol sup antifaggot

So, basically, antifalala are "FANarchists" because they have nothing to do with the classic anarchist movements other than wearing the circle A, and utter contempt for authority figures? Have I got that right?

pretty much, although it's not as if the "classic" anarchist movements had anything particularly coherent or intelligent to say either. Pretty much anything called an "anarchist" movement is generally made up of young violent people with poor impulse control and a desire to smash things, that fact was as true in previous centuries as it is now.

correct. antifa are anarcho-communist, which means everyone should be equally broke and laws shouldn't exist.

they tear things down because they can't build.

We love the fascist antifa, Hitler would be proud

Jesus Christ. The more I think about it, the more I think you're right Op.

>I'm so virtuous, I'm willing to go to jail for my virtues.
>I'm that good of a human being.

Worse, it's lynch mobbing.

>dressed up in self-righteousness

Yeah, that's the virtue-signalling bit.

They've been nurtured by skewl "teachers", no way they're going to jail.

>virtue-signalling : noun
>the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

Yeah, I'd say they're virtue-signalling.

Quite logical post

Fucking idiots

you know who else destroys art they dont like?
DAESH.

That fallen confederate would have kicked all those SJW asses in a real fight. Would love to see these virtue signaling justice warriors take on an actual war vet.

Remnants of Hitler is what antifa is

How do you say HURRR DURR in english.

Unlike the captain amerikkka cosplayers.

They aren't self-righteous at all at all.

Thanks for clearing that up, partner!

You need a gf

huh? Of course they're also virtue-signalling, but that wasn't the quesiton.

Why are you so butt-hurt?

kek. mad.

you antifa trash are extremely self-righteous. you label anyone who disagrees with you as a nazi.

Just stop posting
>the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

Does this apply to KKK? Or Antifa? Just because Antifa are virtue signaling faggots doesn't mean the KKK has no flaws, but saying the Klanis "virtue signaling" is just outing yourself as a retard

There's nothing against competency or personal (or societal) advancement in anarcho-syndicalist philosophy... As long as its not over and across the backs of others. Bolshevist Communism implies more control like y'all are talking about. Both systems do threaten the unrestricted control of oligarchs, fascists, and militant capitalists, of course, but in somewhat different ways.

That said, Antifakers are just thugs in masks from all available evidence. Had to deal with the little shitstains back in 99 WTO riots.

Are you offering?

I'm concerned you might have a feminine penis tho.

>Antifakers
Noice

You do not have the right to express hate speech.

If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.

Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Found the larper.

I'm sure you would be quite happy, but-

> Just stop posting

Why? Does hearing something outside your circlejerk upset you?

post yfw you realize this is the last decade of white supremacist relevance

No shit, Sherlock.

I'm a liberal who supports the (peaceful and orderly) removal of confederate monuments, try again you whiny cunt.

that's probably true for the proper form of that philosophy, although I still see it as unrealistic.

however, antifa, or antifakers as you rightly call them, lack a proper understanding of political philosophy and are just lashing out. so, my definition wasn't entirely in jest.

Shut it down!

And legal*

nope, just leftist cucks tricked by soros and msm into a fight they can't possibly win.

not sure if this is serious or parody.

>You do not have the right to express hate speech.
>Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Either extreme irony, or bait. not sure which.

>when generation z actually falls for this

An extreme version of it, yes.

lol no. He's right, and you're a retard.

"B-B-B-B-BUT WHAT ABOUT THE KKK""

STFU. It has nothing to do with whether antifa are a bunch of cunts.

Hitler is proud

That's the only way for it to be peaceful and orderly.

I sincerely appreciate you took time out from race-baiting to offer to make me happy with your feminine penis.

However my wife has told me I must decline. There are apparently a surfiet of black guys in other threads that may be able to help.

Please don't take this personally... I am sure there is someone out there for everyone.

>"What!? you don't think like I think and use 10 minutes to figure out everyones pronouns before even starting a conversation?".
>"You must be a nazi and that makes me better than you, you subhuman. There should be camps for guys like you".

Exactly, I'm just giving gravity at that because some are confused at the right way of doing things

Liberal calling people whiny...

Antifa: Antifa-lseflagging it up for the Faschi-Faschis since about 1995. Take your DAMN MASKS off if you want to be taken seriously. Till then, rest of us old Lefties will assume you're the Other Side in false colors.
(Or worse, Fed agitators like back in the 80s Black Bloc days)

Good thing the KKK was democraticly founded just like antifags notice the similarities?

What should we call those guys with guns and little round shields with not-nazi insignia? The ones driving cars isis-style into civilians?

Normal?

Have fun at this, if it makes you happy and chill

>I am a 16 year old alt-right kid pretending to be antifa to make them look bad

Either b8 or serious Reddit indoctrination

Democratically founded, a private organization, weird phrase

They're all 16, you mongoloid. That's why they wear masks.. They are trying to avoid being grounded or sent away.

If you've seen me whine, call me out. People of all stripes whine, and there are people of all political affiliations who don't. I'll wait tho.

No one needs to make AntiFa look bad.

Democracy is a way of running a group.
Just because you're only used to the big kind that we call government, doesn't mean it isn't used elsewhere.

My country founded democracy.
I know what it is and how it works

Antifa is for faggots
Alt right is for racists
Center is for normies
Trump supporters are stupid
Hillary supporters are SJWs
3rd party supporters smoke weed

Boom. Covered all of it. That was easy

Yeah, it's not though. The more I see and hear about antifa and BLM the more I sympathize with the idea of whites first.
Until all this bullshit with BLM and antifa the Klan was mostly forgotten about. They made the news maybe once every couple of years for holding a rally somewhere, and that was about it.
Congratulations on making them popular again by forcing men and women who normally would have never joined into joining because of antifa/BLM extremist ideologies and violence.

>being this cucked

Normie master race reporting in

>not knowing what cuck means or how to use it in a sentence

I don't understand why people can't just put these old statues in a historical sculpture garden if they hate them being installed in front of public buildings so much.

Yes... the OP selling poison to inbreds isn't possible, is it.

I think it's understandable if there was some ubermensch better than everyone else. But would that Dr Manhatten type run around with their little shields and emblems whining about the 'inferior'? Or would he be too busy being awesome to care?

because of symbolism and scoring points, that's why.

Which people, the ones who keep them up in front of courthouses or the ones who tear them down illegally?

>Not knowing what cuck memes, and actually being one.

You're Greek?! Cool. Opa!

I'm just American... We made a hot mess, and call it The Electoral College. They tell me it works.

Antifa is a Virgin signal

You're greek?
Cool I guess.
If you know how it works, why did you think democratically founded private organizations sounds weird?
I mean, personally I would have asked him if he meant that both the KKK and Antifa were formed by the democrats or if he meant their structures were democratic. The answer to both questions is yes by the way.

Wasted trips

Yeah, I'm also "against" your presidential democracy, but, also Canada doesn't do better, so, my opinion is that you should just be happy with Trump, he really was the best choice

Demo = people
Cracy = government (ruling)
How is KKK founded by the majority and what does it rule?

the greek words are demos and kratos.

You owe me a Coke. Make that an Ouzo.

They weren't, but they have a democratic structure where people vote for leaders in the KKK for example. Also both the KKK and Antifa were started by people from the democratic party in the US.

Kek Δήμος + kράτος, I'm sure you understood completely anyway.

The first part, seems ethical.
The second is unrelated, maybe, can't be sure

Both. What's wrong with a civil compromise that doesn't disrespect living people or artworks? They did that with a lot of the old communist statues from the cold war. When did everyone turn into huge assholes?

But those two iterations of the Democratic Party are unrecognizable from one another beyond the name.

Nothing is wrong with it, I agree with you.

It is kind of related, the first KKK members were democrats and the antifa of today were people who supported Hillary and who got funding from democrats.
The other user was implying that it is curious that both the KKK and Antifa came from the same party.

Virtue signaling isn't a thing. It's what sociopaths use to try to explain why some people do selfless things, because to sociopaths that is an entirely alien thing.

correct, I was just too lazy to use the greek letters.

anyway, the kkk was originally a post-confederate insurgency movement. you could argue they were democratic because they were a popular movement, and I believe they voted for their leaders etc. I see the first KKK as a precursor to modern terrorism.

antifa is also an insurgency that seeks their political goals through violence and disruption, so I can see a vague comparison.

Oh yeah I completely agree, the original user was inferring to how curious them having the same origin is. I would have replied basically the same as you.
I was just telling greek user what the other user failed to properly convey.

Yes on KKK, started by the antebellum Dems, not so much on Antifa, which grew out of the Black Block, which wasn't even originally American.

Well, I'm quite happy you think this way, that was.. perfect judgement

Which is why I said in the US and clarified with saying current Antifa who were openly Hillary supporters.
I've known people in Antifa who were actually out in the streets fighting self proclaimed neonazis, they are nothing alike the Antifa I see in American media.