I fucked up bros...

I fucked up bros. My wife is convinced that I am an alcoholic just because I have to drink a little just so I can tolerate the bitching. Now she wants me to never drink again....all on a day I didn't drink anything. So, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6WLfkEEDOzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cheat on her with her sister while drunk, and then blame it on the booze

Tell her no

Oh ya, one more beer and we are getting a divorce.

You have the right to be happy user. If she doesn't make you happy it's time to move on. Simple as that.

That's what you get for be Ng a fucking idiot and marrying some dumb annoying cunt. Drink a bottle of whiskey and then break it over her head. Rape her with said bottle and then hang yourself.

Do drugs.

stop drinking or break up with her? christ, people on this board have stupid problems.

Prove you aren't an alcoholic by not drinking? Then socially drink when acceptable like a normal human instead of using alcohol as a coping mechanism.

Literally what your wife is asking. How are you this stupid?

Stop drinking AND break up with her. Why are you even there user bro?

This

She has no right to change you. Get divorced and marry someone who accepts you for who you are. Then flaunt your happiness in her face,.

Haha that's what I currently do. We are literally talking about 4 beers the other night. Try being married and NEVER having sex.

Can't know what you know, but maybe she's right? You do objectively understand that alcohol is bad for you, maybe she just wants the best for you and wants to stop you from drinking yourself to your death.
Going all defensive that "she wants to take away your fun" isn't the right move though. Think long and hard if your alcohol consumption is damaging your relationship / your liver and if she may actually be right. If you find that she's not, prepare for that divorce.

Let me take a wild guess here. You knocked up some slag and then married her because "it's the right thing to do"

I don't care how many kids you have. It's not worth staying. It'll put you in an early grave

Ok, that's just ridiculous, 4 beers isn't something you should be arguing about...

whif, known her since she was 14. Been married a long time.

Lol nice Hitler dubs. There is plenty of sex, just not with you.

Do really hard drugs like meth to tolerate the bitching

Sounds like you are an alcoholic though. Drinking to cope with things is a big red flag. Do you drink daily or almost daily? If so, get help.

This past year the longest I have not drank is two days in a row. Some days it's one beer, some days it could be 8.

do you get violent or abusive or something? otherwise its probably her ego telling her she needs somethiing to boss over. my gf of 8 years have tried that shit a couple of times, she still does. just drink, if she leaves who fucking cares, nobody can force you to do anything you dosnt want. All of us can and shoulc be happy

Nah man I'm super chill. I dont drive or get physical. I may snap back when she bitches at me or the boys but I do that sober too.

You sound like an alcoholic. Your wife is probably right about you, though too bad you can't admit you're wrong and you have a problem.

You'd be doing yourself a big fucking favor by humoring her and going to an AA meeting.

That or divorce her and just drink yourself stupid everyday, then die alone and miserable.

I don't need to be a psychologist to tell you you're an alcoholic.

Ask for anal and promise not to drink if she gives

then drink anyways

Heh, never happen. Well thanks guys. I guess I will stop drinking and then wind up getting a divorce anyway for some other reason.

kek

do you have children?
whats more important to you? your wife or your consumption habits?

1. Kids
2. Wife
3. work
in that order

Fuck her in the pussy like never before

Yeah haven't fucked her in 2 1/2 years. Bitch is frigid af.

I-I dont even.... this sounds fucking beautiful

then you will have to stop drinking, otherwise you will lose your family.
but you won´t stop unless you really WANT to stop.

She is right Stop drinking its a attack on your genetics youtu.be/6WLfkEEDOzI .
next time she bitches beat her

Have sex with her.
Right after that, have one drink.
She will eventually associate alcohol woth sexual pleasure.
Thank me later.
Or better yet, thank Pavlov later.

wtf , first of all who told you you should be happy
secondly why would she have to make you happy
thirdly why would you think a women would have that ability?
they are just made for breeding, they are not soul mates, those are a myth to repress birthrates

go watch some old movies for a realistic view on women

It's like this OP

>Friend of mine with Christian wife he don't believe in shit
>wife got sick of him drinking, She starts going out to places
>to escape him, He'd be louder than he should've etc
>she left him for a Christian PAKI that went to her church
>Shit on him for everything exaggerated situations due to
>the female lunacy genes etc.

She will leave you and not give one flying fuck you've already lost her
it's not the marriage she wanted and now regrets it and is trying to find a
way out your little indiscretions in her imbecilic female mind are rationalised as
things you're doing against her.

FACE IT GET ANOTHER WIFE, Go to a bar now go out drink stay away from the house
buy a tent or get a loan for a camper van hide out near your work, Avoid her give her no
attention of any kind squirrel money away don't let the nut job bitch get any.

to re-iterate

thats what happens when the blueprint of a bourgeois, happy little family doesn´t align with reality. who ever told you to make these kind of choices in life? like get a job, find a wife, have children. are these really your own choices? did you want to live your life like this?

Handle this the obly logical way possible.

Kill a handle of jim beam, then beat her ass to death with it.

Inb4 edge lord faggot comments.

In you become a cuck to her demands, then you effectively have no backbone. Live the life you desire. . . On your terms..... fuck what other people say.

This dude is pretty based

The only real answer you're going to get

Ffs user. You both are searching for a way out. She's looking for an excuse to seek comfort somewhere else. You are happy to b in the shit as long as you have alcohol. You 2 separated a long, long time ago so either sit down & figure shit out or move the fuck on. Life is only as hard as you make it & it sounds like you both like drama or just have given up.

>She will eventually associate alcohol with sexual disappointment.
thats a terrible idea

Keep track of exactly how much you drink in a week for several weeks.

Netflix has a good documentary called "The Truth About Alcohol". It doesnt bash booze just encourages moderation. Its based on the UK government coming out with new recommended maximums...14 units per week. A pint of beer is 2 units for reference.

Alcohol is a drug, but yes, do real drugs, they are much better than drinking anyways.

>in her imbecilic female mind are rationalised as
>things you're doing against her.
is this why women stay with fucked up dudes who are the wrong guy.
because this instinct is shut off as the guys are so defective she just thinks its because he is a defect instead of thinking its her ?

You either tell her that she's the reason you drink or you do it in secret. Now go cheat on your wife with a bottle of scotch.

Admit you are an alcoholic. Get it under control and get rid off that bitch.

How much do you drink a day?

If you're pissed all day, I get why she wants you to stop.

No matter what you do she will attempt to turn the kids
against you every female does this especially when in their mind they
attempt to believe they're right knowing very well how wrong they are it's
all at destroying you for their belief you destroyed them, She never wanted
you in the first place it was the pressure of society that you were married at all
she attempted to fit in a place but the comfort of fitting has worn off.

Get rid of her tell your kids now that dad has to leave it's nobodies fault you will see them soon.

She may manipulate but kids grow up and comprehend what's bad they know who the asshole is.

Give them a burner phone each with a burner phone of your own choosing with a number tell them to hide it from mom.

lol, after the country is subverted a people wrecked on alcohol they finally bring up that 1 pint a day is the max you should drink so not to harm the new comers who dont have the instilled drinking condition.

Are you retarded?

Uriminzokkiri is the banned on YouTube north Korean official state run news channel and website, right ?
So then can someone explain why the IP address location is in NEW ZEALAND, instead of NORTH KOREA according to the ARTICLE EDITS from Wikipedia ?

Stop drinking? that was simple.

Drink

The fucked up thing 90% of western women are fucked in the head

Thank their mothers, all for putting absurd ideas of what life should be like with a
husband then all this secret nagging that goes into their kids heads all that Disney they watched
fails to keep them, these 'girl minded women' don't know when it starts or when it ends
it never does, some of these 'girl minded women' will take on crazy things to do in their spare time
like obsessions with jewellery or money they're broken they're part of everything wrong in our
western civilization, These nut jobs are detected by trying to act out roles from a tv show they watch
they have no personality they don't know they just act a part in something until they realise "SHIT THIS IS NOT ME"

>I have to drink a little just so I can tolerate the bitching
>Now she wants me to never drink again
you see where the problem lies?
>her

Thc oil

maybe just man up and tell her to quit bitching you low testo maxi beta cuck you

maybe seek counseling for the obvious communication issues you two are having and your budding alcohol dependence.

she's probably genuinely worried for you or at least upset your drinking is getting in the way of contributing to the marriage/household.

there are a lot of context clues missing from your post and you're laying blame squarely on her bitching, but that's not the whole story. Talk to her or seek help.

Leave her bro. Fucking cunt women who yell at ya all day, so you drink to cope, then they wanna call you an alcoholic. Ditch her and get a chill gf and have a better life.

You should go get yourself dependent on meth. That'll fucking show her for sure!

Fuck bro you remind me of me two years ago. Fucking ex wife would yell at me for days, then DEMAND sex / cuddling because she wanted to 'be close'

Fucking Borderline Personality Disorder cunts somebody should put them on their own island.

Op FUCKING RUN.

Kick her out

beat her and keep drinking
duh

Do you drink to deal with her bitching about you drinking or to deal with general bitching?

If its the first she probs has a point, if itss the second talk to her about the things that annoy you, she has the balls to bring it up with you, why dont you?

Smoke pot, way healthier than alcohol. But limit her if she wants to drink. Dont tell her about the pot.

Never start drinking til like maybe 5pm when grilling. Most nights it's around 7pm. I usually drink 4 to 6 beers on average.

Here
I take it all back you're an alcoholic
>1 to 8 per day
2-3 a day is already past drinking it for the taste or the enjoyment and is comming closer to drinking for the sake of drinking

try not drinking for a day. if youre happy, shes happy

General bitching man. She hasn't worked in 10 years and she isn't a ham planet at all. I work maybe 65 hours a week. I come home, cook clean make coffee etc. She gets the bitching mode because of a medication that makers her irritable. Vvyanse or some shit and it's hard to deal with her.

That's the point, when I dont drink she is just as verbally abusive.

be prepared to pay alimony when she files for divorce.

You fucked yourself when you married the fat sow, ever consider suicide?

U got kids???

It doesn't exist in this state unless adultery happens. I'm faithful af.

2 boys, 16 and 10

All states force federally for you to pay until a divorce is settled I know this because I live in a non alimony state as well. Wait till domestic relations catches up with you, I have one kid and pay 1200ish a month in support.

Fuck that noise

Your fucked OP your life, is and are the seeds of this flower.

Fuck dude, ride that shit out til youngest is 14 or 16.

I had a crazy ex wife who felt entitled to yell at me all day, but no kids. Bitch told me she had been diagnosed with a personality disorder 2 weeks AFTER we married.

Ain't a good example to drink each night to your boys so don't. Save it up for a blow out once or twice a week and drink away from the home. This will give you a break.

Also get away from your wife as much as you can eg stay with family interstate, go camping eg once a month for a weekend.

I know the pressure you are under mate but you gotta set a good example of how a man deals with his problems for you sons sake, not to please or submit to the bitching wife.

And on that when sober for a week, take her bs and on the last night call her bitching out when sober. Writer her a letter if you can't speak yet without getting angry.

Time to set a good example for you kids.

This is bait

fucking kek this

Tell her that shes the problem.

Just lay down the honest facts and stick to them no matter how angry she gets.

>have to drink to tolerate her bitching

you're a fucking alcoholic

Then leave?

every day = alcoholism

start smoking

should have made three, now you are not even above replacement rate and stil paying for it. women made you their bitch and your faggotory is killing this nation (insert what ever nation you are in)

Roll

Bitchslap.

Better for your health than drinking to take on unnecessary stress, better for her her than thinking she's actually entitled to fuck your life up just because you married her.

If you need alcohol simply to withstand the presence your spouse tgen you have much deeper issues you both probably needa work on if you want tbe marrige to survive

5 will get you 10 that his cunt has an inny

OP. Don't blame your problems on someone else. Your relationship is what it is because of the history BOTH of you created. If you want to salvage the relationship, acknowledge your shortcomings and talk to her about them in an open and honest way. My guess is that she'll admit that she's not the easiest person to get along with and you both can work towards making some small changes so you can tolerate each other. Or, both of you can just keep doing what you're doing and the relationship will continue to unravel. Communicate with her not the chuckleheads here! No wonder the divorce rate is 50 + percent.