What does Sup Forums think of australia and australians?

what does Sup Forums think of australia and australians?

Other urls found in this thread:

australiangeographic.com.au/topics/science-environment/2012/07/australias-10-most-dangerous-snakes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you cunt and your fucking thread

I'm usually not thinking about australia and australians

yeah good as mate

wanu

fucking shiiiiittttttttt internet

oath

Fucking cool cunts aye

same mate
Being a cool cunt in 35 degrees :)

I just watched Simon Reeve's three-episode BBC documentary on Australia, and while there was a lot of liberal hand-wringing about poor Abos, I found myself wondering why they let themselves become the most degraded people on earth. Are they really as sub-human as all that?
White Aussies seem pretty cool, tho. The one red flag was that Straya seems to be relying too much on extracting resources and selling them to the global market, which means quick easy money and a shitty environment. Also, everything in your country packs neurotoxins that can kill you immediately. How do you enjoy being outside?

it's 19 degrees fgt

Filled with underage alcoholics/stoners running around putting their genitals in each other's mouths ( sex for the slow). Just my opinion :)
Ps: I'm not Australian

where's the problem with that

>underage
Pedo cuck

One thing not many people get is how slutty aussies are. Mostly the country kids but everyone fucks everyone early on. This guy knowsTo answer>being outside
It's pretty shit all of the time. Just live in a squat brick suburban house and blast the aircon

>the wildlife
Not many people die irl. Only visiting foreigners

>Abos
Not naturally attractive and and not proactive in helping their own people, even with presented with the means of getting out of embedded poverty.

Too many pooftas

Oi fucking I'll tell ya what tho mate, they might have the shittest fucking internet and be polluting the air and shit but bloody hell cunt once you actually talk to one of this fuckheads theyre the funniest cunts around and generally give no fucks. Basically the entirety of the eastern side (The one that isnt a shit hole full of nongas) Is centred around footy and drinking and repeating those activities until youve either gotta go to work or pick up your centre-link payments.

fuck yeah decent aye

There are so many benefits given to Aboriginals (free housing, higher welfare $ amount etc.) they probably don't even contemplate improving their lives other than with alcohol.

I don't live in the country for the fact that there are snakes and a higher bushfire chance.

Colossal faggots

Fucking bullshit! They get exactly the same as everyone else except whites stole everything they had

damn right, you sure seem like a mad cunt mate

Afraid of Snakes check out this cunt australiangeographic.com.au/topics/science-environment/2012/07/australias-10-most-dangerous-snakes

Hahahahaha
Yeah cuzzy. Going to get laid next week I'll be going to see Illy play. North qld

>>everything they had
You do realise that the aboriginals were nomadic right? They had no civilisation, no agriculture and no real technology which would be more than some creative wooden weapons despite having over 10,000 years of history to progress during. Their culture was stagnant, was very basic and realied on verbal communication and memory to be passed down. The aboriginals weren't even the first to be in Australia, their DNA is different to that of the Tasmanian aborigines meaning that more than likely the mainland abo cunts invaded long before whites did and massacred the original natives, pushing them over the long gone land bridge and into what is now Tasmania. There was never much to steal from the most uninnovative and bullshit pushing race in history but they're more than happy to live in houses, live off welfare and use medicine that they would have never known about without the European "invasion"

I'm fairly sure he was joking, mate :)

>>"everything they had"
You do realise that the aboriginals were nomadic right? They had no civilisation, no agriculture and no real technology which would be more than some creative wooden weapons despite having over 10,000 years of history to progress during. Their culture was stagnant, was very basic and realied on verbal communication and memory to be passed down. The aboriginals weren't even the first to be in Australia, their DNA is different to that of the Tasmanian aborigines meaning that more than likely the mainland abo cunts invaded long before whites did and massacred the original natives, pushing them over the long gone land bridge and into what is now Tasmania. There was never much to steal from the most uninnovative and bullshit pushing race in history but they're more than happy to live in houses, live off welfare and use medicine that they would have never known about without the European "invasion"

Thank you for that kind but slightly flawed summation user. Trouble is you're full of shit

And that would be how exactly?

Aussie who started in scouts confirming

You fucking muppet, just fuck off cunt.

Your sheylas are kinda nice, but very loud and obnoxious.

I'm Russian BTW.

Love the Australian strawberries. I also like how good they are at nudes for such a small country.

This is also considered acceptable for young girls to wear. That's a good sign we are heading in the right direction as a society. Rape rate is also pretty low.

just degenerate trashy people