513 here

419 reporting in

thread needs moar tits

anyone have the ohio nudes vola link?

513 here. Show me some titties

used to be 330

please share your 330 nudes

This is as good as it gets there Sup Forumsrosef

email [email protected] for it. he is pretty much the only one who posts in it. it's a garbage vola room lately. i just watch it and screen cap the weird shit that goes on. I'll post them from today. hold on...

todays shit fest.... #1

More?

20 f 614. Up for hanging out tonight. No white males though.

A whole load more. She's got a tumblr to pay the bills now

sorry for tagging I meant to post how fucking hot the girl was also

last one. this is why the ohio vola sucks. unless you like this one girl they keep posting. but hit that email up. he will send you the vola room link.

you black?

Link?

What if i got lots of dank weed? That worth a bj?

No

It's like Prettypixles or something I don't have it saved

good. im black. 614. but i dont fuck black chicks. lol.

Who?

looks like a cam girl

Dumb.

kept trying to get back with me whilst she had a bf she didn't think I knew about then did that stupid thing girls do when they try to blame you for all their problems lol

better without her. shes ugly af son

Sounds like you're low class. I'll pass.

More plz

419 Checking In

No 513??

me too. where you from?

216/440 reporting in fam

True that. Pic related

Wauseon

Norwood bro returns I see. I'm actually shocked that there isn't more 513 with as many sluts as there are in that area code

Where them toledo and maumee bitches?

Any of girls who went to mason or lakota east

maumee here. ill see what i can find in my phone.

keep this shit bumping

Youre tellin me.

Norwoods small and full of sluts but no one else shares

Well bump then

My fiancé

Ur grandma?

MOAR

Yeah totally

Anymore newark?

nice! I'd fuck that asshole in a heartbeat

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I thought the kids were back in school?

Lol fgt

Do you share her?

who is this? BG here...never got to fuck the other bg guy yesterday

No im not a cuck

Be honest... how many times have you had to fish the ring out of her snatch? It happens to the best of us

why does she have 4 fucking names?

Never, but she's only had the ring for about a year and a half so there is plenty of time for that.

Why don't you just hide it in there for fun?

Moar pussy pics

How are her pussy

More spreading girl

Is a nice little innie.

Nice set!

Post spread pussy

513/ fairfield area?

Already did faggot

Boooobs

Bump

Nice ass n innie would bang

Post a different one from the front

Someone post more Jamie 513 Monroe

Thread is dying

I agree.

Does she get turned on when you post her? Also moar

Don't get married, bro.

Pawg

Anybody in the rustbelt/ godfather?

Sup Forumsrosef more nudz

This. Worst decision I ever made.

419 here too. Agreed, moar tits, and where's the 420 at in this bitch?

Here ya go

More

Damm he's been holding out.

419 here. Those are prime titties... Would love to suck those things.

Lucky Sup Forumsro

Don't marry a roastie that's fucked 1000000 men.