My sister is about to marry a nigger, Sup Forums. Do i cut all ties with her? I don't look at her the same anymore

My sister is about to marry a nigger, Sup Forums. Do i cut all ties with her? I don't look at her the same anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

barackobama.com/contact/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends, educated black man or a nigger?

Grow up

Also is she fat?

You in 9 months

>educated black man or a nigger
>unicorn or non-mythic being

Lol

Nice dubz, is she fat bro?

look up some SHITTED pics on Sup Forums and post them to your sis

A fucking nigger thug

why would you do that?

you could have sex with him

No, but she looks kind of like elsa jean

im so sorry lmao

Cut ties OP. I excommunicated over half my family because they are race traders. Remember the 14 words. We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children.

post his info here, we will try to save ur sis by feeding him false info and other ways to fuck it up. your kids will never have a black uncle if you do this!

At least she isn't marrying some beta male. Plus, you can suck his nigger dick

Find a way to get him locked up in jail

user, its better to watch a shit tree grow than to try and shake the shit fruit out of it. Don't anything stupid. You get to watch a train wreck happen in slow motion. Be sure to drop hints of your disapproval along the way so you can laugh and say told you so in the future.

Also discourage her from reproducing.

Yes, breeding with a black "person" is no better than breeding with an animal. God made niggers in Africa for a reason, it's a country for animals. It was a mistake to grant these "people" citizenships in US. They should have been freed and sent back to Africa like they wanted.

Tell the guy about it. Only him! You're both grown men and will find a way to deal with the situation without fucking up the family.
Also, if he starts crying and tells your sister, he's a faggot.

Your sister got caught up in meme of black dicks, the only reason she might have chosen a black skin colored nigger. How the fuck would anyone find something as dirty as black skin and the hood behavior attractive is beyond me. I think you should mind your own business and let her fuck up her life being a single mother.

All the ones who wanted to were sent back. The ones who stayed we're actually the smart ones.. learn to history
As for you op if he is a thing and nigger drop them. Or at least make your feelings well know and suggest she not have children for five years. My cousin married a rich successful black man and had and awesome child who is smart as fuck. But this was a statistical long shot. You probably won't get as lucky

Wow, this thread is amazing. I love that y'all freak every time a black guy gets with a white chick. The hate you feel fuels my day. Thanks Anons!

Diplomacy.

You don't condone it, you don't condemn it. But you don't go to the wedding, you don't give a shit about their kids (if they have any).... and soon enough they'll be divorced. It'll be less than a year. The lower primates cannot comprehend family and faithful relationships. And just like their ape brethren, a male negro wants little to do with his own offspring.

He'll likely pump and dump and she'll understand the error of her ways. Hopefully, she doesn't have a nig spawn first though.

Contrary to popular belief, generally speaking once a woman has fucked/dated/married black, they learn better and come running back never to do it again.

Just wait it out.... and don't shun her for it... but also keep your distance, you can't be encouraging this shit.

My brother married a girl with a nig spawn. I still keep in touch with him but want nothing to do with it.

Well good luck then. I wouldn't cut ties... just distance yourself slowly but still be cordial at family gatherings. You want to be sufficiently entertained by her poor choices but you DO NOT want to be corralled into watching/caring for her porch monkey children once dad inevitably reinforces the stereotype and disappears with two rug rats and a bun in the oven. Be especially careful if the kids turn out to be boys - they go from cute-ish to scary thugs on their 12th birthday.

The ones who stayed back knew the benefits of welfare so yes in a way they were the smart ones. I meant they shouldn't have been allowed to stay back at all and sent back to Africa. Every one of them belongs to their tribes in the jungle. It's a crime to still keep in US and not send them back to their natural surrounding among the apes.

Act confused whenever she talks to you

There were no benefits or welfare at that time dumbass. They stayed because they knew that even in as second class citizens in this country was better than Africa. Fuck you are dumb ..maybe you should hop on a boat to Africa .you would fit right in

/someone else
I'm not gonna pretend to be a historician, but maybe it hanged together with the fact that many spent generations in america - they couldn't just assimilate into tribes they were never a part of. They were uprooted and had nowhere to go, the usa was the closest thing to "home" they had.

This

You are really thick aren't you. No wonder your cousin is a coal burner with a kid of 33 IQ which you call smart. Considering he is a nigger I guess 33 IQ for him is smart.

I wouldn't worry about it. The minute she's pregnant he'll be gone.

You won't have to put up with him for long!

Handle your bussiness

What is dead cannot marry..

It would have been easier to just send them to where they belong in Africa. If a candidate today is willing to do it, I would vote him/ her in a heartbeat. Imagine America being free of black people means 90% of welfare reduced, crimes gone, no ape acting on the streets and nigress showing their boobs in subways and much more. And omg their smell, it's nauseating..have you seen how dirty their skin is!! Most of the time you can't even make out what gibberish their speaking, they might as well be speaking gorilla. There is a reason why black is considered as evil from ancient times and white is considered good.

you're insulting him because you're stupid enough to think there was welfare in 1822. You might be the one with the 33 IQ

They got their own counrty and help from the u.s. they didn't have to re assimilate. They could start over and have a chance to have a good life in Africa...and they fucked it up. Like really fucked it up.
>Doesn't know history
>Thinks welfare was a thing in the 1870's
>Has no meaning response to his retardation
>Resorts to name calling with nothing else
>Much white race
>Not understanding hybrid vigor
I could go on but chances are you wouldn't understand

I don't even know why i expected a real discussion about historical problems...

They did retard... In the 1800s

I wasn't aware you could trade races what do they go for?

Are you retarted or something?
>black skin
>nigger
no excuses

No. I'm not insulting him for that. The people who stayed back obviously knew it's better to stay back because of all the benefits they would get! It was a huge mistake to let them do it.

Chances are he's a welfare queen too. With a ged or less I'm sure

Save your sister before it's too late

You actually said welfare faggot. Don't try and backtrack and agree with me now
And if they they could see the benefits and welfare their decendants would get a hundred years before it happened then I say we keep all the future seeing monkeys we can

This. She has burnt the coal and will have to pay the toll. She will, no doubt, try to get you to help with the little turd she shits out 9 month later. Don't let her make you pay her toll.

Just wait a little. There's more chance he'll run away before the marriage, just hope she won't be single mum after that.

my sister married a nigger; she got better at cooking.

The only huge mistake was when you mother decided not to abort

This. Start a rumor that she is pregnant. Then watch Tyron ghost her.

to solve your problem you need just 3 simple things:

1) rope
b - tree
3 - friends

after that, the nigger problem will be solved, and your sister can enter white boy dicking therapy

White is seen as a pure and 'good' color because it's unstained and unsullied; it also means that everything is clear and visible and thus above board. Black, on the other hand, is reminiscent of the dark, of the shadows and those that lurk in them, usually with evil intent.

Why would your sister be interested in bad thing OP and not a good thing? You should take her to a psychiatrist.

Plenty of coal for the stove?

have you ever done anything with your sister?

You are right, can't help it because I'm a nigger and have low IQ.

Well I'm sure you are at least half right...that's still failing though

No, you're wrong I'm a full nigger on welfare that's how I know what niggers think about.

Kill them both.

Tell her to adopt a Gorilla, it has more IQ.

trap

There you go:

barackobama.com/contact/

Think about how long your ancestors made it before your sister muddied up the family line.

yes, you should have removed that nigger loving pile of shit from your life long before now. You should think about honor killing, she is a disgrace to your family

OP's future family photos.

DON'T CUT ANY TIES TO HER!

Make her an example. Once she's a single mother, tell your kids how hard your sisters life is ad how her husband left her and the kid alone.

Use her as an example how important it is to choose the right partner to start a family with.

You and your dad must be real dicks in her eyes. I only say because girls in dont look outside of own race unless they really think the examples she has seen of the men of her own race are total dicks.

Too late now you fuck moron

And look where you are now you pathetic loser. Look at the life you have "secured" for yourself.

make the transition to the 21st Century

cuck

give Tyrone a chance, maybe he'll turn out ok

if not you have my permission to be racist

what about that niggerish looking bitch on the left?

you're whole family should form a lynch mob and get rid of that monkey AND your coal burning sister

i like his advice

Who are you about to marry?

This 100% this if you got dirt on the nigger
Nark on his ass. You can all so start to pit idea in her mind that he's cheating on her to try to postpone or Break It Up after that introduced her to a nice white man

Adopted cousin maybe?

hahahaahh I have see this pic show the aftermath one following

not even ironic, even for a second

The worst part about marrying a nigger is the disgusting kids that come out of it.

Definitely. Your sister is a race traitor, that is unforgivable. And when her chimp partner inevitably runs off when she gets pregnant, don't let her back in. Remember her betrayal.

You are equally degenerate if you don't see this as a issue. People like are part of the problem.

You can see the regret in her face

Not really...