New trap thread

New trap thread.

(Also are there any traps in London available to fuck? I wanna lose my virginity to one.)

Hi

Yo is this Jes herself?

Jes?

Hi, I thought you went off to south korea?

Yes!
Yes im in Korea.

Are you coming back?

Hope all the popularity isn't stressing you out too much then. I've had friends that started getting posted around before and it was enough for them to deal with so can't imagine what it's like for you

Maybe not..

If any traps/sissies/cucks want to talk to an experienced dom my kik is winterstag

That's too bad. You were one of my favourite traps.

Hey I'll be there next month. If you've ever been around Busan I could use some food recommendations

Aaaaah, my new collar is so cute, sorry for blurriness (Alexis here btw)

It is pretty cute.

Im not getting stress:) but thanks!!
:(
Mmm try some sushi and soju!

Has to be my favourite set of yours so far.
Would be so easy just to push it to the side and ease slowly inside you while I grabbed your hips. Sitting you in my lap with my hands gripping the backs of your knees to keep your legs spread and give me leverage while I slowly started to pump inside you

>:(

You still are, it's just that with you being so fay away I can't imagine a chance meeting with you.

What are you doing in korea? Is an extended holiday?

No.

>herself.
You are all delusional faggots. Be glad they are voting pro gay marriage.

would it be retarded to take a trap to lunch when you don't really know if you like traps?

Looks like he has some minced beef stappled onto him.

Desperation can do weird things to you.

Post-nut clarity in a trap must be horrifying.

Luck OP, i know a virgin trap from London. Perhaps she'll appear in this thread, tho haven't seen her in the last few days

That's called curiosity. Go for it.

Got any pics of her?

Even just self chastity for a few days due to boredom causes massive shame after cumming lol, i don't want to know how that would feel like

what? i mean instead of hitting them up on kik for a fuck or whatever just meet for lunch and if nothing happens then they alteast get a free meal and i didn't completely waste their time.

>would it be retarded to eat with another man

I wouldn't mind dating a trap if she's like really passable

Do you want to or like the thought of sucking his dick, or him fucking your ass with his dick?

holy shit clean your room

No worries after she sent me that on pm i made her go do it xD

This is a faggot thread not a cuck wwyd thread get out.

I think I recognise her, she's in uni and is gonna wait until after uni to get freaky.

Yeh lives with parents and all that

Then you're just eating with a dude, (unless he's in a dress which is going to be kinda awkward if you're not really a faggot)

>her

She and her. Wrong adjectives...

its too early.. I haven't been here for years

Bill Kaulitz was gorgeous, now he's turned into a massive homo :/

i have gone out for food with male friends before and also go out with male colleagues so?
him fucking my ass

true but im not one to go out and make social interactions so if i was i would like to do them where im most comfortable which for me is just getting some lunch in the city.

I say go for it

Just do it, if you're that adamant about it.

I'm jealous of this pair of anons.

That's Brock and Cockwizard. I'm so fucking jealous of both of them :(

>adjectives

cheers and uh, where apart from these threads do i actually find traps, i don't actually use kik or any of the communication apps and my phone probably can't run them.

...so you actually haven't found a trap yet?

I remember the first time I googled necrotizing faciitis

Fuck off with reddit and normie

i thought my original question was retarded enough to imply that. I'll just exit this thread i guess... probably best i did some solo research first anyway.

Research?

name, pls

by research i just mean working out where i can talk to or meet traps, like forums or whatever.

anybody know the name?

It's Jes you moron.

Seems like only Sup Forums, unless you go to gay bars or clubs.

>i have no tits

You sure?

thats a shame, im not really a club person and its unlikely anyone is in my country/state.

Can I see those tits anyway?

Hi again guys. Make me wet and maybe I'll post more.

Kik is jl7595

Got a leash for my little collar too ;p

shart for daddy...

I'm not the same person who posted that butt pic xD

The things I'd do with you on a leash ;)

Ohhh? What would you do? ;p (also my lil bewbs are coming in rather nicely)

Please tell me London.

You seem like you'd be too cool to meet an user.

I love your little tits ;)

I guess you're becoming more sexual then?

Well I'd have to get to know you before I felt comfortable meeting, then you wouldn't be an user anymore lol

guess ill just state that im in western australia if anyone happens to be here.

Maybe a little bit more. My new dress is also super short and doesn't cover much, was probably wearing too much black when I took those pics haha

Disgusting
Kys

You look so cute

I'd love to fuck you

If only you were in England.

I am in England lol
Thank you :>

Got kik?

Do you have a Kik?

Nah, I don't have Kik, sorry. I really don't understand everybody's obsession with Kik, what's so good about it?

>I am in England lol

Oh shit whereabouts? Can you take my virginity? I don't want it anymore.

It's pretty anonymous and it's good for nudes n shit