What are some disturbing things I can say to my psychiatrist this afternoon to alarm him and make him think I’m a...

What are some disturbing things I can say to my psychiatrist this afternoon to alarm him and make him think I’m a psychopath?
~Eco

I would love to have you for dinner

Tell him you sometime hear people talking when no one is around and that you catch figures out of the corner of your eye

He already thinks I’m batshit insane. I told him I have violent fantasies of hitting people in the face with a hammer or pushing them onto the subway tracks. I told him I watch gore and ISIS beheadings. I told him I’m thinking about selling coke next month. Told him I hear voices telling me to do bad things. Just trying to see how much I can get away with before he alerts the authorities about me.

Tell him about the little girl you have chained up in your basement?

isnt this normal?

dead serious

Not the voices but the images are normal. At least for me, i always just assumed it was the holy spirit revealing the supernatural realms to me.

I live with my mama, so I don't think he'd buy that, but I could tell him I'm starting to have uncontrollable sexual urges towards the elderly

but wouldnt the therapist send you to the cops or an asylum if you tell him that shit?

Tell him you visit Sup Forums Sup Forums and post trap threads and spam the banana

floaters

>watches gore, isis beheadings, wants to murder people...

>thinks the holy spirit will have anything to do with him...

insanefags spotted

I don't really wanna murder people, I just like yanking his chain.

Tell him you're a gay faggot who leaves signatures on anonymous posts like you're a mentally retarded Facebook mod. He'll give you hat estrogen you've been trying to get.

> I have violent fantasies of hitting people in the face with a hammer or pushing them onto the subway
>before he alerts the authorities about me
do u wanna be put into a psych ward for life because u are aware u are a potential risk to society?

yeah I legitimately think I have a predisposition for schizophrenia but specifically the voices/sounds and seeing stuff for a split second in the corner of your eye isnt a red flag, is it?

I also talk to myself out loud

when can a therapist break patient confidentiality?

If you want him to altert the authorities all you have to do is threaten his his life, or say "tonight I'm going to murder my mom and then kill myself." They have to report that stuff to authorities

This. Tell him you want to eat him.

well talking to myself isn't really bad, actually alot of smart people do it, it happens to be an intellectual trait

If you wanna mess with him just tell him some fake stuff about how you were molested as a kid, then laugh and tell him its bs.

never

I gave him a copy of my CD, where I rap about dissecting people, employing Medieval torture methods, rape, and so on. I’m sure he will find some of the content concerning enough to rat me out to somebody.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Freedom of speech and freedom of expression go a long way to cover my ass. I'm merely 'expressing myself', being 'le edgy troll'. If he takes what I say at face value, joke's on him.

Be me few years back. Living with a friend in our bachelor pad. Hes downstairs in kitchen with some other friends. Upstairez bathroom is directly above kitchen. I just got out of the zhower and talking to myself. Dont remember what because i do this all the time. Its like im not talking to myself but pretending somone else is in on the conversation. Somone who is not there. And i know this. This is just how my self talking dialog goes. Anyways. Go downstairs and everyone is looking at me. "Dude, who were you talking to?" im kind of taken back dont really know how to respond because i too, realize at that moment that i was clearly having conversation with noone. I just say "idk" and carry on like normal. Eventually somtime after that my friends sort of stop being my friends. Feels bad.

uhh

Just for keks say the mr. Robot speach in season 1 to your doctor if he recognizes it

im sorry your friends did that you, they should have been more understanding of what you are going through.

I can't feel guilt nor a sens of what is wrong or good, I tried to watch some gore online, (i.e. beheadings/pedorapes etc..) and not one emotion surfaced. I don't see the difference between rape and love. I feel isolated as a human, as a being. I can't relate to human condition anymore, a strong feeling of alienation. The only way I can be myself, is online, commenting and smilling upon death and blood. But I know that one day it won't be enough. But I will not kill only for pleasure, perhaps to learn, perhaps to feed. I need to substain my morbid curiosity, or I'll be lost as a being.

By saying this you'll be considered as a sociopath/antisocial being if your therapist follows the DM5. Don't forget to be confident and looking dead in the eyes. You can juice it up with narcissism if you wish, it might have a stronger effect. Interrest yourself in your therapist, watch for clues; wedding rings, books, notes, walk around the office. Doing so you'll be perceived as cognitively dangerous. Don't be emotional or hostile. Be philosophical, ypur therapist need to feel your control over her.
Do that, it will work.

He most likely thinks you're desperate for attention at this point and feels bad for you bc of how hard you're trying to sound interesting. Also, how old are you? Apparently not an adult with their own health insurance, other wise you wouldn't be wasting all this money fucking with a psychiatrist.

No one knew or even suspected any sort of diagnosis of any type. Even me. It was kind of a reality check and turning point in my life.

Tell him traps aren't gay

Here goes
>I fantasise over fucking your wife over your parallelized body but still conscious to witness.
Then when I'm done we you will be transported to the woods and when it gets chilly I'll cut you open and use your insides to keep me and your wife warm while I fist her cervix with a chainmail glove.

>threaten the authorities
>patient confidentiality
>retard

>Hey Sup Forums you know this store?

bevelunivers.centeraltour.com

confidentiality only cover talking to people about you, if they think you are a danger to yourself and others then they can contact authorities

Psycho
The
Rapist