Dumb-ass amerifats. europe will take over. You don't even use metric system or celcius. Inferior fat fucks

dumb-ass amerifats. europe will take over. You don't even use metric system or celcius. Inferior fat fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

thevane.gawker.com/fahrenheit-is-a-better-temperature-scale-than-celsius-1691707793
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

celcius isn't as good for measuring air temperature

thevane.gawker.com/fahrenheit-is-a-better-temperature-scale-than-celsius-1691707793

>Fahrenheit gives you almost double—1.8x—the precision* of Celsius without having to delve into decimals, allowing you to better relate to the air temperature.

i thought that american had a stupid name for their game until i learned why it was called football

We're only fat bc every time we fuck OP's mom she makes us a sandwich.

they named it on opposite day.

oh god not less prescription lawd know we need 1.8x more prescription when we gettin dat weather report

This. I am europoor and can confirm. Farenheit makes more sense for measuring ambient temp because it's based on human body temp, so it's a lot more relatable.

Celcius for anything else obviously. Fahrenheit doesn't represent extremes very well.

OP appears to have no idea what an 'egg' actually is.
left person apparently is a cuck for advertisers
more accurate picture of left person is a black or hispanic import, who apparently to better playing for other countries than when doing 1-7

"Do you remember our first kiss?"
"Yes, it was a beautiful sommer day. The sun was shining all day, it must have been at least 28.7 degrees celsius, honey"
"Are you kidding?! It was at leas 29.2 degrees celcius. Sometimes I think you don't really love me!"

wat?

We measure our bullets in millimeters Eurofag.

metric system was created using an inaccurate measurement that they knew at the time was inaccurate, using an arbitrary meridian through an arbitrary city.
if you want a measurement system based on something actually legit, just take the polar diameter of the earth and divide by 500 million then call it an "inch".

I played Soccer when I was 8 years old. Then I decided it was gay as fuck so I stopped. Soccer is for queers. Oh, we have 45 beanpole motherfuckers kicking a ball around with no contact. Sounds queer, err good to me.

what a silly conversation.
"Do you remember our first kiss?"
"Yes, it was a beautiful sommer day. The sun was shining all day, it must have been at least 83 degrees fahrenheit, honey"
"Are you kidding?! It was at leas 84 degrees fahrenheit. Sometimes I think you don't really love me!"
still silly.

>the metric system is only for units of distance
>measures of distance aren't automatically arbitrary to begin with

except for all the ones you don't
and so forth

>la galaxy
>beckham
Edgy American detected.

soccer is pushed by lazy gym teachers because you can divide the whole class in half and get everyone exercising playing swarm-ball

that is the point
saying that fahrenheit is better because it is slightly more accurate is dumb, since this precision is not needed

>why could God let this happen?

i see, i embarresed myself again.

allah let it happen, because you're infidels

>claims i said metric is ONLY FOR distance.
it was created using a crappy measurement of a stupid length, then they created their mass units from the stupid length.
then they create temperature units based on pure water found in a laboratory, while in the real world the water has impurities causing it to not freeze and melt at 0/100.

Tornado researcher Tom Grazulis estimates that about 75 percent of the world's tornadoes occur in the United States. Many of the twisters that develop outside of this country are small and weak

The fuck are you talking about? We use the standard system, which is better for measurments. A gallon of gas, not 4 liters. If it's 0 fairenheit outside, it's cold as fuck.

A buschel is an amount of grain. Even your weed growing shit is in teaspoons. Add 5ml per gallon. You mean a teaspoon a gallon?

Metric is a joke, it's kind of like the how dumb are you system.

Just because some french faggot has a kg metal standard means nothing. Just some french queer who made an arbitrary, autistic system.

don't sweat it

If all your metric shit is made into standard units by default, then why not use the standard system?

as I recall, your king retreated after Mel Gibson kick your sorry assess.

>be European
>see my County and continental zone be overrun with Muslims that my leaders generously allow in
>get mad
>take it out on Americans and pretending the European migrant crisis isn't real

You guys sure know how to cope with stuff alright

and how many leagues to the fathom again?

Even whiny ass Tom Brady is tougher than any soccer dweeb from Europe

In everyday usage, it's a lot more useful to be able to divide a foot into 2/3/4/6 pieces than to divide a meter into 5 pieces

You are right about the Eurostan Caliphate taking over America but they will do it with suicide bombers, not soccer.

You know what I mean. Nautical shit isn't everyday shit, either. Fuckin sailors.

I guess it's hard for a natural disaster to wreck a building after it's been blowed up.

Hugh Laurie isn't american you fat sack of shit

>Europe

"We need to build our homes good and strong so mudslimes have a place to stay!"

They're both hugh laurie you ignorant cunt.

Yeah and Americans do use Celsius when we do things scientifically unrelated to the weather. In my physics classes and all we used Celsius almost exclusively except when problems were testing translating between measures.

>Eurostan Caliphate

God i wish people who have been been to europe would stop pretending they know what it's actually like here.

Europe: Takes in millions of refugees, still thrives
America: Votes one idiot into office, economy erodes

don't want to get hit with a "hate speech" lawsuit do ya?

what are retard.
the concept of "hate speech" does not exist in Germany.

>Thrives

Yep, thriving all over her face.

Hot.

>I want to see sweaty men touching eachother

that is exactly what a closeted homosexual would say.
Why would anyone that is not insecure about his manliness care about stuff like that?

I hate both. Soccer is gayer.

Instead of that manlet Simeone you could have used Klopp.

You're right, simpler units for simpler times. Or countries.

hahahahahha what a complete DUMB FUCK. Holy fuck kill yourself.

Actually, the white American birth rate is above replacement. It's not above replacement in Europe. So you will not "take over."

>American "edjookashun"
> no Kelvin
Fits

Meanwhile Europe is becoming Saudi Arabia. Have fun with that, bitch.l

...really?

He's a Brit. Has a pretty heavy English accent when he's not playing Dr. House.

really, though?

What is this shit? Kindergarten literature? What kind of inbred, mouth-breathing moron loses the ability to relate to temperatures just because they head into decimals?
Oh... It's from Gawker. That explains it.

Every day this world gets closer and closer to fulfilling the prophecy of the movie Idiocracy.

Who gives a shit if is 1 or 2 Celsius more, I have never needed to change something for half a degree.

40+ dead
30-40 very hot
25-30 hot
20-25 ideal
15-20 chilly
10-15 cold
0-10 very cold
-10- 0 freezing
-20+ dead

>literally had to import Nazis to design and build their rockets
>proud of "their" achievement
Americans... lol

American here. I think literally everyone knows that the metric system is superior. Our continued use of imperial units is just a dank meme.

Lmfao handegg

get out of 'ere

Cause you never really think of those other two as having their shit together

Never mind units of measure, these fucking quads are what I'm interested in.

Ya, but, the moon. Still hasn't been done by anyone else. So your other shit, is just shit.

Are they metric quads?

Fucking retarded op. We know football is bunch of bad actors when they fall down and cry like little gay retards.

>erodes

HAHAHA

it was a space race, nobody cares anymore, we are too busy with the LHC to care about moondust that has already been researched.

They are little gay retards.
Opposing player can walk by and blow in their ear, and they'll fall down and try to act like they were just hit by a car.

If by erode you mean stronger than any other country, then yes.

why would anyone go to the moon?
There are only two reasons to go to the moon
1. To be the first (and that ship has already sailed)
2. To build things there that cannot be build on earth. For example a space observatory that is not limited by atmosphere. But there is still room to improve the observatories in the orbit. So before going to the moon to install those structures, the countries are investing in infrastructure in orbit (and not needlessly going to the moon)

>ready the ships ol' chaps, we're invading those american cunts!
>sorry cap'n the last of her queen's (god save 'er) ships was 'sploded last noight by a buncha goat fuckin "refugees"
>confound those "refugees", if they didn't so enrich our culture I'd think they were only here to murder us

love how she falls after realising the hit just to be more dramatic.

>no one cares
>uses time to create picture
>posts picture
>no one cares