Real shit, how fucking annoying is this pseudo-character...

Real shit, how fucking annoying is this pseudo-character? She was ok at first but eventually became another pawn by D&D for fan service and, like Daenerys, became a "YAS QUEEN" character. Lord Glover, a man surely over 6'3, constantly takes shit from this 9 year old fucking skeleton with one of the smallest houses in the 7 Kingdoms and absolutely zero adult leaders left (hence why she is ruler of her house) and just says "yes, m'lady". Pick up your sword and beat her with the handle you faggot.

Also the way she looks at Ramsay with that fat fucking jaw and grunt fucking face like she could actually do damage. Watching this scene where she tries to have a stare off with him I could just hear the collective unison of 100,000 sheboons watching the show all simultaneously screaming "OOH SASSY!! SLAY BOO!" like the gelatinous fucking bulldykes they are.

Maybe but I'd still fuck her.

CAREFUL user,
CAREFUL NOW

The show died half way through season 4, since then it has been George's neckbeard attempts to gain female fans via his proxy show writers by killing off or mutilating every straight white male that dares to appear on screen.

I second this user ..
The shows been shit for a while

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

No idea who that is or even what show that is but she is one of the ugliest kids I've ever seen in my life, how does someone so ugly get casted in the first place?

>Ironbank bows to Bobby
>In contact with NK
>Possesses warg-like abilities
>Controls westeros with an iron but fair fist
>Owns boars & whores globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities beyond the wall (Bobbygrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of wildfire research facilities on Earth
>First designer whores will in all likelihood be boar babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such levels have only existed deep in Asshai & Oldtown
>Ancient cave carvings tell of the one who will descend upon westeros and will bring an era of whores and unprecedented boars
>They own breastplate R&D labs around the world
>You likely have wine inside you right now
>Bobby is in regular communication with the targaryan whore and lancel, forwarding the word of God to the seven.
>learned fluent high valyrian in under a week
>7 kingdoms entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Casterlyrock, only boars
>Bobby is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the age of heros to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet.

under cersei
under cersei
bobby it's better
down where it's wetter
take it from me

Could be worse m8

>Be Stannis Baratheon
>The darkness is finally here
>Everyone is dead, it's just me against the Night's King
>R'hollrHelpMe.jpg
>As we fight, Lightbringer's light starts to vanish
>fuck
>The King lands a blow with his ice sword leaving me bran'd
>"Go on then, do your duty."
>I close my eyes and accept my fate
>Nothing happens
>As I open them again I hear a mighty voice
>"GODS I'M STRONG!"
>It's Robert riding a boar
>Fucking Robert is Azhor Ahai
>He grabs the King by the throat and starts choking him to death
>"YOU EVER FUCK A GIRL FROM THE RIVERLANDS?!"
>He kills the Night's King and proceeds to banish the dark with his Warhammer
>He looks at me, his eyes filled with fire
>"THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE IS PREGNANT!" he roars
>I understand what he means
>Together we mount his boar and we sail to Essos to end the dragon spawn
>MFW

Took me 2 minutes to get this

Well done user

DID YOU EVER DO THE 8 STANNIS ?!

my name is OP and I don't understand GOT

>Hey Sup Forums you know this store?

bevelunivers.centeraltour.com

Is this copy pasta from Reddit or some shit? Saw this exact post on Swiflie today

She related to the deceased Lord Commander of the nights watch and jorah mormont....both are real a-holes so there you go.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonerys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn boar. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

I'm the same person

Who even takes GoT seriously after that trainwreck that is the last season?
So many characters have been contradicted, so much worldbuilding has been undone.
There's really nothing else to do but hope that GoT will die with some dignity left in the next season.
But sadly, it cannot be counted among the truely great TV series anymore.

woah weird

i think she's kinda hot

Try watching a show that doesn't suck complete ass

Who fucking cares.

For example?

I don't agree that GoT sucks, but if I had to name a series that can compete in quality I'd say Westworld or Black Mirror.

Dragon dies, gets reanimated by Night's King, Arya kills Littlefinger and Cercies planning to set up Snow and the dragon whore. Just incase anyone hasn't got that far yet ;) love spoiling shit.

I'll never know what it feels like to be this butthurt.

They keep getting cancelled.