Is it weird that I...

Is it weird that I, as a South European Slav look forward to the mass migration of blacks and muslims in the west and it's inevitable destruction?

You cucks always hated us and talked shit about "the master race" and now you are being sistematically blacked.
Hilarious.

Trump 2020

Keep dem negroes poor!

Why is she taking a shit?

Only those with autism will post beyond this point

Hecc

not weird at all bro the west have had it easy and arrogant for no fucking reason
the funniest is the want it

Yeah no shit, newfag. Good job telling us we all figured out the first 100,000 times we saw it

>it's a bot, shitiot.

aaaw look, the "Iknowitallcomedian"
came out of his cave

No it's not weird. I think it's pretty funny too. "Western civilization" isn't special. Life and the world will go on with or without it.

This is only a test op. Girls will fuck blacks to be hip or to piss Daddy off but eventually they will see the problems it causes. Soon they will realize they are damaged goods and single moms that can't find a reliable man. And they will see that the girls that are clean and not degenerates are living a better life. Just as it is almost a status symbol to be a slut it is going to be an even bigger trend to be wife material someday soon. With less and less men getting married it's going to become harder for girls to marry which means they will have to try harder. I look forward to the trash breeding it's just going to put me and my bloodline into a higher class

This is why I love these threads. Comedy gold. I've never read a more virgin statement in my life.

Of course they do.
Cucks for life.

The black guys dicks are smaller than mine..

Mfw

No thanks

Are we getting blacked? Or are they getting cracker-ed?

Just ask MJ!!!!!

Westrern tourists. Most likely british (including the girls).
They rarely hang out with the natives.
Very simple stuff.

No because western europe has been your superior ever since the scisim. If I was in your place I would hope to see the Papal City ove run by African savages and Muslim Terrorists. But I'm in the USA just hoping for a wall and 20 million deportations..

"send them back"

I can agree with this. I asked my wife if she ever slept with a black before we moved in together

Even if that laughably absurd notion we're true, I couldn't possibly care less.

Their empire will be short-lived and you'll start missing us shortly after. Deuces.

Shitted.com thread?

Permission to engage granted. Let 'er rip.