Were the japanese war crimes in WW2 justified?

were the japanese war crimes in WW2 justified?

I mean why the fuck would someone kill so many innocent women?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes#Human_experimentation_and_biological_warfare
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canadian chinese expat detected.

go back to your communist shithole you cuck

go back to wathcing ahmed fuck your mom sven

nanjing fucked you good little chen

im korean

so why did you run from korea?

no idea

that is why I hate refugees. slimy people running from harms way and then demanding shit.

if sweden should give any syrian anything it should be those who stay and fight. the ones fleeing should be thrown in the ocean

im not a refugee and nor do i demand shit

i guarantee my familys fortune is richer than your entire bloodline

Even 3" penises can make a vagina loose after too much use, and due to their superior cousine nips had no other use of female gooks.

Unit 731 amongst others

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes#Human_experimentation_and_biological_warfare

Do I hold it against the modern Japanese person just trying to make it our world? Do they need to apologize? No
War is hell.

what does money matter when your blood is infected by cowardice?

lebensraum for the best asians

Is that picture your daily experience in Vancouver, OP?

No. Nanking? Unnecessary.

Unit 731? Despite the science they did the vivisection's were completely useless. They were sick fucks those japs.

Still are.

I am just waiting for them to build gundams and elect an emperor again.

Anyone here actually know any history?

The reason the Japanese were much, much more atrocious than the German wasn't because of propaganda or muh culture, that was a factor but it's extremely seconday, but because of an insanely negligent and abusive culture in the chain of command. They make Soviet officers look like tender babysitters. When you go through training being beaten and caned nearly every day and talked down upon every day, then deployed and get rations taken away or go starving because of negligent mismanagement for days naturally you become an asshole to whoever is below you

Not hard stuff to understand, usual case of 'bullied becomes the bully'

I am from Van. yes pretty much. My family has been here 200 years.

I will be the first to leave.

no one bullied them

they were always superior

Is this your daily experience ?

they didnt

you do know that your people will have to flee from canada? but that doesn't seem to bother you.

jew canadian, lol

i dont care because im going to go back to korea once this country burns

>color picture
>WW2

yeah seems kinda vulnerable without the american shield though. you will be ruled by the chinese. kek

i dont see any problem with that
better than being ruled by a caliphate

korean jew

could there be anything more greedy.

hope the chinese confiscate all your shit bruh

do you have a thing against koreans? asians?

why do you hate us so much?

FUCK off Sven, go back to your cuckshed

They had little baby dicks so they got mad when they couldn't make it past their bean to rape them and the women laughed at them.

I hate korean sneaky jews alot yes

FUCK off Sven, go back to your cuckshed

But seriously thoivh

Kinda asian though

Jesus fucking Christ Sup Forums pass

But I think the atrocities are a bit much, I mean usually killing civilians and stuff do happen and will happen but I guess when you treat us like subhuman shit you won't give a Damn what you do to us.

Like stepping on an ant, do you feel like you can be justified stepping on an ant and killing it

6/10 bait
Made me give you a (You)

how the fuck are you even posting from there? isnt it ban

Can a white man with a few college degrees move to China, score a decent looking slut, and live somewhere that doesn't kill you when you breathe or drink?

I could not have said this any better than you, fellow American.

>Race mixing

Just don't come senpai

>Sup Forums pass

And no its not banned

>and live somewhere that doesn't kill you when you breathe or drink?
youre an idiot if you think china is some sort of commie shithole

there are many cities that are first world tier

This, China was abused by Japan. I think 2 nukes weren't enough

I will come to your village, salt your rice fields, burn your bamboo, shoot your pandas, and lay my seed on all of your womens cervixs

typical white male

>shoot your pandas
And you're wondering why the whole world thinks you're saveges.

I don't know what you mean by 'justified,' but I can tell you this much: that is not an effective way to run an empire.

I don't get why you want Asian women

Nowadays in China you can't find a traditional woman, especially if you're white and the woman who respond or actively tries to fuck you (no matter if you're hot or not) are degenerate Whores influenced by Western culture

They just want you for your American citizenship and your money to buy expensive brands and shit. I dont really get this yellow fever stuff, women are disgustingly scary creatures, the traditional waifu you all see won't marry a white guy. End of

I don't really have yellow fever, I'm sitting beside my wife (white) shitposting on Sup Forums while she watches Wheel of Fortune