youtube.com/watch?v=gf6y0mOabvo
youtube.com/watch?v=4m5xSi4JsmM
youtube.com/watch?v=METmVJhy-Is
youtube.com/watch?v=biBD8Bpq76w
youtube.com/watch?v=CAD-fXPqW9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for Man0waR

reminder to report and ignore any Sup Forums leakage

Does anyone have the pics of when we came up for ideas for a black metal TV show?

Also the one that was basically a fan fiction of second wave Black Metal artists fighting HHH

only death is real

noted, you nu male cuck faggot.
Just kidding. Sup Forums should be fucking eradicated, early enthroned style.

new Celeste is gonna be AOTY

youtube.com/watch?v=HLqepVM8hSk

I love most of the albums in this chart, but I don't really see the logic behind it

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when looking at most of these album covers.

Fuck yes my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=7iWJWGLA_yc

I think the logic is that the albums are good

But why those albums in particular?

it's osdm and 2nd wave dunno what more logic it needs, moreover though they're actually album-for-album dmu's old canonical top picks

>dunno what more logic it needs
see >dmu's old canonical top picks
Oh so someone's trying to force a meme/try to pass their personal faves as some sort of essentials chart

What happened to Beyond Sanctorum and Black Arts - Everlasting Sins tho

Top DMU/ANUS/deathmetal.org death and black metal albums respectively.

i don't think so, those albums are pretty basic metal canon regardless of dmu's opinion on them

these guys are fucking a-level material for me. I cannot hear wankery when listening to this album, just fucking ace next level death metal.

I can't listen to Nile without thinking about their singer completely destroyed his body

sounds metal

(You)

that's very desperate actually, just check the mirror next time looking for nu males

He went from looking like a Greek god to looking like he gets irrationally impatient waiting in line at Taco Bell

Now THIS chart is absolutely random, except for that Mastodon album and The Satanist

Best Judas Iscariot record?

yeaaaaah but they're gimmicky as fuck and their recent records have been pretty auto-pilot.
Listening to Unas Slayer of the Gods for the first time is something to remember though.

All of them at once

I'm 100% out of the loop; do you mean he just got fat? I thought for a second he had literally mutilated himself or something
also
>looking like a Geek god
wrong mythology lol

dethroned > to embrace > heaven in flames > moonlight

as far as the relevant ones go

Any sort of criticism for the paranoid album just invalidates itself, it's actually pretty funny

whichever is shortest in length

I'll show you

This is is him in the 90s

This is him now

Is there a USBM band more kvlt than JI?

wowie

Profanatica

havohej, profanatica, von the list literally does go on...

damn. bad breakup?

>us
>kvlt in any respect
kay ee kay

>woods of ypres
>power trip
>electric wizard
>mykur
>saor
>neurosis
>wittr
>sleep

I have no clue honestly, he just fucked up

>year 1 listener opinions
how'd you enjoy until the light takes us

I can live with gimmicks as long as the riffs keep chopping me up. Auto pilot is right though. I suspect this is the exact thing nuclear blast does to you. Albums become not bad - but more predictable and stylistically lazy

>t. butthurt amerifat

>how'd you enjoy until the light takes us

k

major labels for established bands is often a neuter for creativity because they become complacent in everything but touring

Who here is trve /metal/?

Damn the 90's had some good stuff!

youtube.com/watch?v=gf6y0mOabvo

oh my god are you insinuating that because Kristian "I fuck autists" Vikernes likes a shitty american thrash band, that american bands can be uuuhuhh KOOLT?

i get the nu-male vibes from power trip but they make quality shit, same goes for black breath

They really fucking dude. I love this shit. I listened to Transgressor just the other day actually

youtube.com/watch?v=4m5xSi4JsmM

>what /metal/ says it listens to
>nu-male garbage
>what /metal/ really listens to
>nu-male garbage
checks out

I listen exclusively to Nanowar.

>Von
>Thrash

At LEAST put effort into your shit posts dude

Jokes aside, this is a relatively suitable album for FLAC. Honestly, if I
1) had a high end setup
2) listened to quiet, nuanced music with little no compression
, then I'd probably go with FLAC. I mean, this is why people buy high end setups, right.
Otherwise, have you been to what.cd? People have a shitton of this stuff. So no real point to keep it this way, other than spiritual comfort.

>he bought into the "Von is Black Metal" meme
>he thinks anyone who calls him out on bullshit is "shitposting" or "trolling"
Hey man, it's all fine between us; you do you, you beautiful schizophrenic fuck.

If you're serious I'm amazed you can communicate at all with autism this powerful

what about YAITW?

oh my shit this is just said

here is him going semi aggro on a russian catholic trying (and succeeding in..) banning a russian nile tour.

youtube.com/watch?v=METmVJhy-Is
(about 8:14)

>he thinks anyone who calls him out on bullshit is "autistic"
Keep on truckin'

>I provide literally nothing to back up evidence of my claim which stands directly in opposition to facts

you too

I come back to Amongst the Catacombs quite a bit. It's pretty close to its OSDM roots, particularly Covenant/Formulas era Morbid Angel. Let's be real though, we'd be pretty damn stoked if Morbid Angel put out something half as good as AotW these days.

*russian orthodox of course...

>back up evidence of my claim
What the fuck are you talking about, we're not arguing evolution, just that american metal isn't """"kvlt""""

Goddamn why do you burgers get so emotional and hurt over shit

You said Von is thrash

This is straight up not true dude

Lovely shitposting though

H

D E M O N C Y
E
M
O
N
C
Y

i think you'd get laughed off any serious metal forum as a legitimate year 1 listener if you tried to suggest usbm isn't true

not everyone gets their metal from p4k and noisey like you apparently do lad

>straight up not true dude
war metal is just lofi thrash

Von isn't even war metal

>serious metal forum
hahahahaha

t. trve-male

stop responding to shitposters

this shit is pretty tight

At least he can push an old fuck off of him, I guess.

Raw as fuck intense USBM>>>>>>wussy ass Norweigan garbage

Self delusion >>>>>>>>> bitter truth

Shitposting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Things that aren't shitposting

Easily at the forefront of technical death metal, if not death metal itself. I think it's gonna be like Fas - Ite, Maledicti, In Ignem Aeternum or Obscura where a lot of the appreciation for it really won't come around until much later due to how intense the content of the music is (though the two longer tracks are pretty easy to digest considering they get very doomy tempo wise.)

US is legit one of the worst countries for BM, out of relevant countries and in relevant years of course.

What like Demoncy? They aite, caught them at a Deathfest and their singer was definitely entertaining. I used to think Krieg was good but they actually are dull upon second listen.

True that. It's what lead to the Norweigans to get so absurdly theatrical to the point of pretension.

>Celeste
what? they havent put out an album since 2013. get fucked, nigger. only 2017!

>at the forefront of technical death metal, if not death metal itself
>I think it's gonna be like Fas - Ite, Maledicti, In Ignem Aeternum or Obscura

I like this better than Artificial Brain. Tech Death is pulling around these days.

> Fas - Ite, Maledicti, In Ignem Aeternum or Obscura
okay so it's
1. Relative obscurity
2. Discovery, incessant raving until total obnoxiousness
3. Canonization and insufferable shitposting for the next three decades

Alright let me get on the train until it's too late to take this shit seriously

is Blood any good?

By the time that happened, black metal had basically said its piece and was flooded with clueless lemmings. Coincidentally the same time that American bands started exploring BM.

Same but not often enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=biBD8Bpq76w

I mean it keeps me alive, so no.

Demoncy
Havohej
Profanatica
Black Witchery
Von
Order From Chaos
Grand Belial's Key

All that good stuff

Old german grind band Blood?

fanisk, gbk, demoncy, von, profanatica, havohej, inquisition (they are more US than not), nightbringer and then newer players like black taco circle, vrasubatlat projects, new york scene (yellow eyes and projects, negative plane), torture chain, countless smaller labels

idk dude are you just not paying attention? usbm is not liturgy and deafheaven

Fuck, I've never heard of Ulcerous Phlegm, this is some top notch fucking shit and I'm not even that far into the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAD-fXPqW9w

>usbm is not liturgy and deafheaven
The bands you listed aren't terribly better, though

But most of the good USBM stuff was early-mid 90s stuff. And no, Norway was pulling that gay ass shit back when Dead was still alive.

INFIDELE(S)

and their last record was a double album so it checks out that they'd take longer with this one (even though it's just gonna sound 100% like a Celeste album)

I was just listening to Animale(s) today and holy shit that record is still amazing. I'll still hold pic related as their masterpiece though.

They're ok if you're on an old grind kick but not much else. Cult band obviously, but I never saw their greatness.

baby metal is actually decent though