WOULD YOU PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE?

WOULD YOU PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
youtube.com/watch?v=85-O8_31ZEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OFC

No. I like him. I'm not a SJW or crybaby liberal.

So you're an asshole. Got it.

nope. you fucking nigger.

So you're a cunt. Got it.

Nah. I have no strong need to get sued or have assault and battery on my otherwise clean record.

He's a fucking nigger that does the season shit in all his videos. I'd rather hit him with a van and blame a Muslim or a chink for their shitty driving

Go cry somewhere else faggot.

Look kids, a millennial

SJWs are pieces of shit, anyone that sympathies with them should be shot in the face.

Feminist spotted

Leave.

Potentially.

Absolutely

No, but I'd like to share some japanese whiskey with him.

>says sjw ironically
kill yourself you absolute degenerate...

No punch him in the balls

I love how you fags like him because he said the word nigger. This guy is the biggest click-bait, pseudo-celebrity faggot to ever exist on the face of the planet but he says a word SJWs don't like and you all bend down to suck his dick.

Jesus christ.

Yes. But not because of the edgy shit he's been doing. I mean, I kind of don't blame him. Eventually, being obnoxious gets old, so if you're as talentless as he is, you have to do or say something controversial to stay relevant. And people eat that shit right up. But I mainly want to kick his teeth in for creating a wave of obnoxious Youtubers.

I wouldn't punch him in the Face, i would peel the Skin from his Skull and feed it to him.

HE SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH HATE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!!!!

STRING THAT FILTHY MUDSLIME NIGGER-JEW UP

Racism must never be tolerated.

If it was the only chance I got to touch him, then yeah.

german cuck

Nah.. nigger is a bad word.. he was insulting someone so its ok to use a bad word.. only niggers would feel offended.. and we give them rights only for the lols

He's literally just a kid from sweden who plays video games.

His personality just happens to be likable.

It's not the easiest thing for a btard to understand.

no

HERE COMES THE NIGGER TRAIN

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

HOP ABOARD WORDS CANT HURT US WHERE WERE GOING

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>go on b and post butthurt thread about pewdiepie
>advocate against free speech
>hope everything turns out right getting rid of that pillar of modern civilization
>it doesn't go well because free speech is tool to block tyranny

>Pewdiepie still makes 25k for the day

What a fucking nigger

samefag

nah i don't feel like hurting anyone ever

No but I hope he gets hit by a bus

das not nice johnny

LMAO grown ass men defending a cuck admitting they grown ass men watching toddler shit. Indeed you fellas are the true Niggers of the internet mazel tov monkeys.

I felt that way for a loooong long time

but recently I heard he called someone a nigger on livestream, so I might have misjudged him

So are these:

Actually I thought that was this guy, but still, I stand by the bus comment

Fucking checked what the shit is up with this thread. P D Pie makes some good quality clickbait lately. I like it.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

This song is cool

Look kids, an idiot that the first millennials are 37 now

youtube.com/watch?v=85-O8_31ZEM

whatever you fucking nigger

Yes I would. I would have punched him BEFORE the current controversy happened. I tried to give Pewdiepie a whole week to impress me once and every time his videos were good at two things: Sucking and Dying. He doesn't even seem interested in making them. Like JewTube is his unwanted obligation instead of his passion. I don't see how he is entertaining in the least.