Koch Brothers now funding "Libertarian" open borders candidate Gary Johnson in desperate attempt to Stump the Trump

Koch Brothers now funding "Libertarian" open borders candidate Gary Johnson in desperate attempt to Stump the Trump.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/19/report-david-koch-pledges-millions-to-fund-spoiler-third-party-run/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KQIuHGbKckY
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/19/libertarian-hopeful-gary-johnson-denies-rumor-of-eight-figure-koch-campaign-donation/
thelibertarianrepublic.com/gary-johnson-siphons-support-clinton-trump-new-poll/
lp.org/platform
ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
reason.com/blog/2011/07/20/being-libertarian-may-cause-au
youtube.com/watch?v=UnmIh3POYbk
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-fair-society/201108/what-s-the-matter-libertarianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

man the actor who plays hawkeye looks like shit without makeup

open borders you say?

NEIN

He went full cuck on Rogan

youtu.be/KQIuHGbKckY

shilling for shared showers

he should retire and be ashamed of his sorry self

It'll work too. We only need to garner 5-6% in a couple swing states to ensure Trump gets fucked by the electoral college.
Prepare your anuses Trump fags.

I am a Libertarian, I am still going to vote for Trump. Even passing up my own party for this election. Hillary must not win.

Then hillary wins retard

>we

The cock brothers are such faggots

Same senpai. I don't care what others say, Trump is the lesser of two evils and voting for him is our only chance.

>over 2 hours
I'll take your word for it user

He's seriously the worst libertarian candidate.

You don't to do anything American is already 60% white and shitskins, women and aids infested liberal fags will get her in the white house

Trump is a pragmatic-ideal rebirth, through fire and ice, of a the perfect American political party. The delirious hope of a Kennedy candidacy, with the political shrewdness of a Nixon. #MAGA

yeah sorry couldn't be arsed going through it.

he went full cuck anyway and seems to be a sellout.

I liked him before but he seems semi-estab

Why not fund Hillary?

Seems far more cost efficient with the same end result.

He literally just defeated 16 candidates with hundreds of millions of dollars spent against him...

and you think $hillary and a lolbertarian cuck will stump him? Learn your lesson, shills. You Can't Stump the Trump

Would not it attract open borders Bernie-fags instead of Trump supporters?

>yfw Bernie joins the Green Party and it's a 4 way election

Get out cucks. How dare you. Kek will curse you.

Libertarian ideals are totally aimless without an underlying base of nationalist sentiment.
A people must always place their own needs and prosperity above all others.

Gary Johnson's constant praise of Bernie Sanders is enough to write him off completely.

FEEL THE JOHNSON

1860 when?

Can't you see that's what they're aiming for?

If Trump becomes POTUS, there'll be a major fucking power shift within the GOP. The establishment would lose a lot of their power.

They'll happily endure Hillary for 4 years to ensure that their party continues to be theirs.

>open borders
>libertarian

Pick one, there are no wanderimg around with no permissions in a free society. That meme must die.

Because only short haired dykes will vote for Hillary and that demographic will not ever vote for trump anyways

He denied it
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/19/libertarian-hopeful-gary-johnson-denies-rumor-of-eight-figure-koch-campaign-donation/

Because Trump has a far larger chance of winning a 2 person race than they want you to know.

Ron Paul is called a paleolibertarian solely for his closed borders stance you dumbass

That idea failed before i was done reading that headline

Do you have to declare your major donations in America?

Here's the issue:

Gary Johson draws more from Hillary than Trump, by a huge margin.
thelibertarianrepublic.com/gary-johnson-siphons-support-clinton-trump-new-poll/

Yep. Libertarian candidate is taking more from dems than republicans
Trump is appealing to everyone but cuckservatives who will always vote red.
Hillary is just horrible.

Literally every person has been saying Trump stands no chance this whole time and no one has been able to stop him. Trump will steamroll his way to the whitehouse.

Yes

We need 7 general election candidates minimum.

Koch money is going to become toxic even within the republican party if they go through with this.

There is no open borders, period. Any libertarian shilling for anything that interferes with contractual agreement is a leftist.

see
strong gary johnson is bad news for hillary you shill

Her disapproval ratings. People who won't vote for Hillary will never vote for Hillary but they might split the vote for Johnson

and?
"we" already lost this election. Hillary is just the lesser of two evils.

HAHAHAHA... these cucks just don't get it.

Democracy isn't about rich faggots like him, it's about the people. And the people have spoken.

top kek, they were Sup Forums dearest.

>lolbertarian
its like you want to give up your guns

Fuck Gary Johnson.

Vote AUSTIN PETERSEN 2016

No. If political donations are handled a certain way then they're totally anonymous. Thats the biggest issue with super PACs and the like.

libertarians think the free market will solve open borders you retard
lp.org/platform
>Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders

libertarians are fucking stupid
>he's unironically a bernie supporter
off yourself

>Establishment that normally backs GOP candidates is willing to throw the election away to Hillary just to stop Trump
Why doesn't this make people realize that Trump represents real change and a real threat to "business as usual" in Washington? If Trump was going to "play ball," they wouldn't be doing any of this shit.

>Koch brothers funding a libertarian

What the fuck am I reading?

Things keep getting more insane

Tell me about Austin Peterson.

>"we" already lost this election. Hillary is just the lesser of two evils.

want your penny shill

Johnson denied it, read the thread.

>1860 when?

2016!

Trump will beat Clinton in a landslide if it's the two of them head to head. The only chance they have to stop him is to get a third party to run and siphon votes away from Trump.

I still don't think it'll work because it'll also take votes away from Clinton. Lots of Liberals hate her and will only vote for her out of a deeper hatred for Trump. I think there's far more Democrats who hate Clinton than Republicans who hate Trump.

Well, it worked for Jeb. Guess I'm a schlong for Johnson now.

He's another faggot lolbertarian.

Shit is insane, right?

Why does he wear the mask?

Of course he denied it. Nobody wants to be publicly associated with the Koch Brothers.

You don't seriously think this 3rd candidate could ever win, do you?
America has a 2 party system: it's either Trump or Clinton.

Those are leftists then, the open borders meme is very recemt

people think johnson will hurt trump when it's the opposite
johnson is already leeching votes from hillary due to disenfranchised bernie voters

He's the only principled libertarian with any chance of getting the nomination.

He's a smart guy and quotes a lot of obscure Jefferson.

Unfortunately he's also a little faggot with zero accomplishment to his name, whereas Mcaffee and Johnson are both badasses.

But you are voting trump so it doesn't matter

all these principled libertarians are principled when it comes to left issues like gay marriage, and never with right issues like freedom of association

they are leftists

That's hurting Trump because the disenfranchised Bernie people would've voted for Trump without the 3rd party libertarians and green party idiots

No. I don't think a third can win this year. However it was not long ago when Ross Perot could have won, but he was cowed into submission by death threats.

The point is that lots of people vote third as a protest, "Because I can't vote for evil hillary or misoginist Trump" and which of the two those %s will shave off from

because lolbertarianism is a leftist ideology
open borders is fundamentally capitalism

enjoy your FREE BABY MARKET, lolbertarians.

>>That's hurting Trump because the disenfranchised Bernie people would've voted for Trump
...except they're democrats you idiot
they would normally vote blue
any non-blue vote or not voting is a plus

And when Trump wins, will leftist faggots admit that the Koch brothers really don't have much sway over elections?

Same

If I were a big L Libertarian I would vote for Mcafee hands down

Vote Gary Johnson for

>open borders with Mexico
>amnesty for illegal wetbacks
>fags trannies and feminist bullshit
>dude weed lmao
>"america yay take in it's fair share of Syrian refugees" ~Gary Johnson, Reason Magazine
>black lives matter because statist police are racist

Libertarians please wake up. Most of you are decent and rational people. Your not insane self-hating anti-white masochist freaks like liberals are. Somewhere in your gut you *know* this shit is wrong. I used to be a libertarian myself. I get it. You just have to wake up and free yourself from this cancerous fucking ideology before it is too late. Please.

>>open borders is fundamentally capitalism
woops, meant communism
too tired for this shit

HAHAHHA GARY JOHNSON IS LITERALLY AN OPEN BORDERS CANDIDATE

HE IS GOING TO BE STEALING VOTES FROM THE DEMS

HAHAHAHHAHAH

WTF way to spin his POV, lolbertarians aren't for open borders. Just not closed ones.

Johnson has LITERALLY SAID he wants open borders.

Nice Try Shill. You plan will not work. NOW FUCK OFF.

THEY TRIED THIS SAME BULLSHIT WITH REAGAN AND IT STILL DIDNT WORK.

>>HE IS GOING TO BE STEALING VOTES FROM THE DEMS
as already proven by polls
refer to
gary johnson aligns far, far more with dems than republicans because of his far-left social stance and moderate economic stances.
conservative issues are HUGE for republian voters, and gary johnson loses every single one

I have literally seen him debate this and say he is not for open borders. This is the first time I have seen /pol legitimately eat up a lie unironically.

You really are stupid. Most Bernie supporters are not partisan Democrats. They're independent "progressive liberals"

Polls show 40% of the Bernie cucks would vote for Trump if Hillary gets the nomination because they really hate her and the "establishment" in general

I tend to agree with this.
Gary Johnson himself states he is socially left but fiscally conservative.
The left however does not stand for the cause of liberty.

Spot on.

A nation that spends it tax dollars to feed, clothe, educate, and cater to the citizens of another country is working against its own interests. It is Mexico's duty to provide for the Mexican people. Spending US tax dollars on them instead of helping our own citizens is absolutely criminal.

America first. No excuses.

>>You really are stupid. Most Bernie supporters are not partisan Democrats. They're independent "progressive liberals"
>let me tell you about your country.jpeg
you're a fucking idiot
these people vote democrat year after year
there is no such thing as an independent in USA as much as people pretend there is

> "Open the border; flood of Mexicans would become taxpayers. (Jan 2001)" ~ Gary Johnson

Sauce: ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

If Gary Johnson where allowed into the presidential debates with either Trump or Hillary or Sanders he would intellectually, and experientialy, and Rape them to death.

Hey Bernie Bros, lookit, the Kochs HATE Trump. That means he's a good guy. Vote for him.

But they wont be voting for Clinton. Democrats are split almost 50/50 between Clinton and Sanders, and Sanders supporters HATE Clinton.

Trump has like 70% of Republicans backing him and he'll only win over more now that he has the nomination.

If Johnson gets a big push far more Democrats will split off than Republicans giving Trump better numbers. If anything it'll probably be a closer run between Trump and Johnson than with Clinton.

yep
he will destroy them with 'MUH OPEN BORDERS MUH BIG MEXICAN DICK MUH WEED'

kek

how are libertarian autists this delusional?

Oh right it's the autism speaking

reason.com/blog/2011/07/20/being-libertarian-may-cause-au

DUDE.....see: NO fucking chance my man. Johnson would get crushed by Trump and it would highlight how close Johnson is to the Dems. Johnson is literally a SUPER socially liberal candidate as well. He would split the Liberal Dem vote so badly.

All the butthurt Cruzfags will jump ship the moment your guy starts talking about "freedom of movement" It's time to join Mitt Romney in the loser's circle.

dude, not even that
johnson is pro-choice

What does that response have to do with my comment you dirty gypsy?

Ruined his credibility now.

The only reason the progressive cucks voted Democrat last 2 elections is because they wanted Nigger in the white house. They're not partisan

youtube.com/watch?v=UnmIh3POYbk Go to 10:03 and listen to him, he is opposed to close borders and opposed to open ones. Im not shilling If I were murican I would not vote for him and desu why would I shill for a political candidate in another country on /pol. I know the trump love here and I'm not trying to change it. But don't misrepresent others views for the keks plz.

I like libertarian shit but Gary Johnson comes across as a attention whore and kind of too snarky to make good arguments

Ron Paul was the god.

you're an idiot

My thoughts exactly.

>>Ron Paul was the god.
ron paul was a paleolibertarian
just like pat buchanan is a paleoconservative

ron paul is to gray johnson as pat buchanan is to mitt romney

Your lack of any real arguments amuses me.

Johnson left New Mexico with a surplus.
Nobody can deny that he ran a fucking tight ship in that state.

Hillary is a fucking corrupt robot.
I like Trump but not as much as Gary.

Weed being legalized literally wont do any harm. Hemp is the most useful plant in the god damn world.

Come at me later when you have something worth a fuck.

Johnson is a full-on SJW. He'll pull voters from Hillary if anything.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-fair-society/201108/what-s-the-matter-libertarianism