I have a question, why are people so fucking retarded? How did we let people grow up like this, poorly educated...

I have a question, why are people so fucking retarded? How did we let people grow up like this, poorly educated, and straight up retarded? Did you not beat your kids enough? Every day I'm reminded people like this exist, and that, sadly, it's the parents at fault.

Facebook stupidity thread. Make me hate the world more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/By72eQtjglM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shameless self bump

Kms

>little league world series
>baseball
>no one plays this except japs and murrilards
>world

>soccer is gay
>drown yourself

>no, nevermind.

>throw yourself off a cliff

>calling the world retarded on Sup Forums
>saying parents didn't raise their kids correctly on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums
People like this exist
I do hate Facebook and social media op

your font is fucking gay

What fucking font is that and why?

Touche

I don't even know, to be honest. I've had the same font for about 4 years now, just didn't ever care to change it from whatever the fuck was going through my head at the time

>bubba felt
>bubba
>felt

These are the kind of people that deserve to be doxxed

That font gave me cancer

>These are the kind of people that deserve to be euthanized

ftfy

I want to die

No you don't. A greater part of you wants to live. And the greatest part of you wants to post "I want to die"

Also:
>I want to die.
Ftfy.

This is what happens when you have a society where males are only obsessed with sex and violence. Women give you the sex you desire and suddenly the world is filled with degenerates.

You did this, Sup Forums. Spit in your own mouths. This is what happens when you hold nothing sacred.

youtu.be/By72eQtjglM

Why am I not surprised you faggots don't see that your own degeneracy is what has caused this.

Literally 0 self-awareness. 0 empathy. 0 compassion.

Human intelligence falls on a bell curve. Half of all people are at least below average, with a few standard deviations of the population being mentally handicapped.

Kys

that's OP's font. and he's the one who wants to euthanize others, sounds more like he is the one who needs to be done away with.

Can someone translate what she's trying to say?
Normal I can figure these out but this one has me stumped.

"You know that I hate ketchup, because it tastes disgusting. If you like ketchup, you're disgusting too, and you should stay away from me."

I see it now. Thanks, user.

Try getting off of jewbook for once in your life