What's with the sudden anti-Hispanic sentiment?

>Delicious food
>Beautiful women
>Great music
>Hard working
>Strong family values
>Magnificent language
>Humble
I don't know why my fellow white Americans are so against Hispanics. I think you should all turn off Fox News, quit listening to your racist parents. Hispanics bring something that we lack; culture. By being so closed minded, you are denying yourselves an opportunity to expand your horizons. I highly suggest that you open your minds.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/DZ49B9uqgIwD_XLFvHcjPg
youtube.com/watch?v=8iJMOBcPQyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Daily reminder that the problem is Illegals, not hispanics.

Fuck off trying to appeal to redneck crackers, who gives a fuck what they think? This is our country now.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CAME OVER LEGALLY, PABLO

>Hispanics bring something that we lack; culture.
b8 thread

>sudden
Just got into the country, didn't you?

>fat foot
>until the age of 20
>basic music
>doing the least work possible
>communist values
>butchered spanish
>retarded

what is your point?

Hispanics are cool, too many hispanics, not so cool.

>>Beautiful women

Okay, Paco.

People with opinions on things they know nothing about.

>Delicious food
only americanized mexican food

>Beautiful women
lol

>Great music
lol intensifies

>Hard working
this is generally true

>Strong family values
like beheading people

>Magnificent language
it's just bastardized Spanish, they don't even pronounce it properly

>Humble
ayyylmao

BUILD THE WALL

this coming from a swed/mudslim. top fucking keke

>sudden
Which cave have you been living in?

fpbp

this is so wrong on so many levels. play dota 2 on US servers and youll see

>Beautiful women
>Mexican

.....user......

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/DZ49B9uqgIwD_XLFvHcjPg

Why are you making the same thread every single week?/

honestly curious about this OP

Tbqh hispanics work this way.

>The one hispanic is a great dude.

>The few hispanics are fun to hang around.

>The many hispanics start to get you worried.

>The too many hispanics causes crime.

So basically, you need the selection to happen. You need hispanics who are the above average to their societies to move into your country so they resemble the most the average of spain.

That is why when you talk about a south american nation to a normal person on immigration. Even to Trump. They say "They are great people." and when you talk about Mexico you get a lot of hate. Trump has even mentioned Brazil and Argentina in florida praysing both countries.

It is much harder for a Brazilian to go to the USA when compared to a Mexican. So you have this appearance that all brazilians are great guys.

Fuck off back to your beaner town, Pablo. Don't even think about coming up north.

(OP)
>>Delicious food
>>Beautiful women
>>Great music
>>Hard working
>>Strong family values
>>Magnificent language
>>Humble
Laterally none of those are true to any country in the latina america

I love people who moved our of their own country, entered this one illegally and bring the same values and convictions with them that fucked up their old country.

Assimilate or die.

The Viva La Raza is an excuse for their lack of self-control.

>conclusion

whites need to decide shit

>>Delicious food
>only americanized mexican food
No, their food is legitimately delicious, you've just never had anything but taco Bell

>>Strong family values
>like beheading people
Cartels, the majority are Catholics and hate niggers and Jews minus white guilt
>>Magnificent language
>it's just bastardized Spanish, they don't even pronounce it properly
The same could be said about American English and they'd be just as wrong.

>BUILD THE WALL
Here, here. The deleted points I agree with.

>>Delicious food
It's boring food. Just meat, cheese and beans in various forms of bread.
>>Beautiful women
You don't live around mexicans obviously. Most of their women become ugly trolls by 25 or their first child.
>>Great music
Spic detected.
>>Hard working
Work smart, not hard. Every single uneducated immigrant works hard anyway. That's the standard.
>>Strong family values
Raping nieces, cheating on and beating your wife, and ignoring your kids is not strong family values.
>>Magnificent language
It's shit. Literally poor garbage tier. Everytime I see or hear spanish, I assume everything related to it must be poor quality.
>>Humble
They literally cannot criticize themselves ever, and consider every single mess they make to be someone else's fault. Literally the opposite of humble.

Fuck off spic.

>Our country now
Oh god my sides!!!!
Even if every white person disappeared suddenly in America.

The white Mexicans which don't mix or talk or hang with the mestizos will rule and be rich while you disgusting indios kill each other in your diaper filled streets.

And the Jews will just use the white Mexicans to rule you. There will literally be two levels of people above you in this fake scenario.

In a realistic one three, because the rich whites aren't going anywhere.

same pic, same first post,

who is paying you faggots? you've been at this for months now

mexicans suck. they refuse to assimilate and turn areas of cities in to "little mexicos" and pretty much destroy communities. unless they are like 5th or 6th gen mexicans that speak english as a first language they just fuck things up.

also
>Beautiful women
sorry but i dont like brown nipples and manly facial features

But Trudeu said no visa is required to enter sweden 2.0.

You're going back pablo. On your way, add another 10 feet to the wall.

As someone that works and lives with these people, I can say Faux News is right on this one. Broken clock and all that.

What does Sup Forums think about Cubans?

Fuck that cuck. Glad those NDP fags are now trying to accuse Trudeau of sexism over the fact he slightly nudged that woman.

I am literally just a biker from /o/ m8

>tbqdhwymf smdh hard af at u m80

You need to go back.

30 million fat Aztecan midgets is more than enough, for fuck's sake.

>redneck crackers
says the race who comes here to work in slaughterhouses and live in poverty with 30 people in a two bedroom house.

This.
Look knto the Texas county where Scalia died, it's unofficially a part of Mexico, with no law, regular Cartel appearances, a sherriff who doesn't follow protocol, mishandled corpses. Elsewhere in South Texas, Mexicans sell their votes for less than twenty dollars each through community fixers who deal directly with the candidate.

>delicious food
what is a cook book???
>beautiful women
not to everyone, including myself
>great music
muh sides
>hard working
kinda true. but still, a ton of them are on some form of welfare
>strong family values
when will this meme end?
>magnificent language
wtf does this even mean?
>humble
having a superiority complex over "gringos" is not humble

You truly are fucking retarded. The only solution is, unfortunately, suicide.

Where are the other feet pictures?

Lol you're either a Jew or a cuck whitey.

I'm literally Mexican but I'm redpilled enough to be honest with myself and you're a fucking liar.

Catholics don't practice what they preach at all. They all pray to the virgin Mary for the strength needed to shoot some other beaner over a small dispute.

99% of beaners have a strong anti-white sentiment, and the food fucking sucks. Tacos after street Tacos after street Tacos. Its shit.

And lol at beautiful women haha haha. One out of 200 and they're being banged by every beaner

Mostly all true, the language part i don't know what happend, if you understood castillian and get a book from a famous writer here you would enjoy it, but they and including us just butchered the language and took the shitty words. The cultural ones? we decided to not use them ever, wich made this language garbage tier.

Is it any coincidence that liberals hate Trump and defend Mexicans and Muslims; While Mexicans and Muslims are the only two groups who you can watch beheading people on liveleak?

I've never seen a white person holding a severed human head.

The spoken language is AWFUL. A spic can get off in a sentence is what a german can get off in a word.

Decapitation is the future for Whites, and liberals love it.

Ah, I heard Mexico was sending some propaganda people over to help "improve America's view of Mexico." Welcome, and don't forget to put a brick in the wall for me on your way out!

>Great music
There are a couple good bands from Latin America, I'll give you that. Always liked Soda Stereo, and I can still get off to videos of old Selena performances.
>Hard working
Yeah I guess. It's not like every Hispanic guy/gal is a model worker, though. You're probably just accustomed to being around shitty people from your own country, and thus assume that people elsewhere have better qualities.
>Strong family values
Some of them, sure. Lots of Christians, too, apparently, but that doesn't stop them from being as corrupt and judgmental as their Northern neighbors.
>Magnificent language
It's mongrel Castilian, but yeah it still sounds pretty.
>Humble
The average person is not humble. Not anywhere on the planet. Maybe if you took a random sample of Tibetan monks or something.

>Delicious food
>Beautiful women
Now we're talking. You shouldn't have even included any other points on your list. Authentic soft tacos, or some well cooked beef skewers, beans and rice with everything, fuck yeah I love Mexican food. Or Latin food, whatever. And for real, Latina women are bangin. Nice range of skin tones, juicy asses, cute faces.

I don't know what's up with it either, OP. People gotta blame their problems on someone other than themselves, I suppose.

>Hispanic
> Race (human categorization)/ one ethnic group
> Same culture

pic one, Mr. jamal

youtube.com/watch?v=8iJMOBcPQyg

Ugly illegal beaners with not enough white admixture are the problem. Those women aren't beautiful by any means.

>We

Shut up Jose. America has always had culture, the culture of success and greatness. It's what brought your ugly brown lumpy ancestors waddling across the border because the idea of waiting in line to get in legally will always be foreign to your kind. For every beautiful Hispanic woman there are 50 gremlins with mustaches and sideburns that would put Yosemite Sam to shame and there has yet to be a decent example of a Hispanic male, hell the does equis guy is a new York Jew. The """""culture""""" your paragons of misunderstood hard working immigrants consists of breeding like rabbits, refusing to learn the language of the country you moved to, voting in the kind of politicians that ruined their shithole of a country causing them to flee here, hit and run csr accjdents because they dont buy insurance, waving the flag of the country they fled from, bitching about not getting enough "gibs" and drinking shitty beer on the front lawn with the door open because they are to cheap to afford air conditioning for the 8 families stuffed into a 3 bedroom house. All of this and the ONLY things America has asked of you is that you come here legally and try to assimilate into our culture but NOOOOO suddenly it's all
>Muh persecution
>Muh racism
>Muh burritos
>Muh lawn care
>Muh Raza
>Muh land
>Muh cherry picked cuties

Fuck you, America doesn't need your kind and it never will. You parasites already ruined one country, one would think that someone amongst your 1100 immediate family members would have learned a lesson from that experience. They would be wrong, like the shit native people the Spanish raped to create your half blood race, you content yourselves living in squalor, never helping yourselves or improving your conditions. My one solace in this situation is that as a race Hispanics lack the will to maintain a nation and so as soon as the gravy train dries up in America you will move on to greener pastures like the locusts you are and my kind can rebuild.

>sudden

Fucking idiot. America is not a white nor a spic country. Proud to have Mexicans here to work together. Fuck off with this shit

>Muh Hispanic strong family values

When will this meme die? Hispanics are statistically more likely to come from broken homes.