Cringe thread

cringe thread

That guy is actually alpha as fuck.

You've got a point. How big of a sack have you got to have to dress up in lingerie and fuck an actual SUV?

I couldn't do it.

Let alone allow yourself to be photograph while doing it. This man clearly gives no fucks.

Based.

W-who took the picture?

All of this. I've seen this photo countless times, but what is the context? Is it a joke or a real fetish? Was this for a bet or does he actually have a thing for fucking cars? The world deserves to know.

>Best guess for this image: idiot

Maybe we'll never know.

look up Mechanophilia, there have been a lot of documentaries done on it, it's fucking weird.

Obv a fucking Welshy.
Look at those arms though - He'd fuck you up, ya NEET bastards.

legend

Damn, that image is fucking old.
I remember when I've had a tech class and that was 12 years ago, this image was on every computer in class... Good times.

What is it with Sonic fans? They seem to be a special kind of autistic.

Not cringe, that's hot.

kek, lost

kek

topkek

The guy in OP pic is called Jeff Mitchell, he's from Rugby in the UK, he lived near my friend before being locked up for being a peadophile, google him there's dozens of pictures of him and his wife doing weird shit.

kek

hey you're right!

thanks for context, user

mr tumbles has let himself go

Jeff put a large picture of himself with his dick in a hover in a popular pub toilet, it included all of his personal details including his home address, He's a strange guy but I feel sorry for his children, I'm pretty sure that kids aren't so pleasant to other kids when they find out there dad fucks electrical equipment and children.

>He has children
wat

aren't children taken away from people in cases like this? getting new identities and foster parents?

Is that motherfucking HotDiggetyDemon's art in the bottom right?

Yeah two children, they where a couple years younger than me but they was in high school when it all came out, he's currently in jail.

Superb

damn

Fuck, man :/ :(

i need to hug my son right now.. what a horror

Thread ruined.
Poor kid

I think its a sandnigger

my eyes are tearing a bit

what the fuck is that

i can smell this shit through the screen

Sandniggers would just rape the corpse and throw him in a ditch.
They wouldn't cry in agony.

I'm ready to die now

tip: always let the engine cool down before trying this

Look at the mans hand its bloody and shit, he probably smashed boys skull and ate the brains. And he ain't crying thats clearly a laugh face.

Sides fucking rekt m8, the guy on the lefts mouth.

No more pls

Kok

can you spot where the windows should be ?

Nothing of value was lost

cars fucked

moar

Ok no more Internets today

Jesus Christ

>can you spot where the windows should be ?

I honestly can't...

jesus fucking christ. ive been lurking for almost a decade now and rarely does anything move me.
i definitely fucking lost. holy fuck

how longs that kids feckin arms !

is it the missing link ?

benis :DDDD