What is this on my nuts? It's been there for like 5 months now

What is this on my nuts? It's been there for like 5 months now

Third nut growing.

looks like a wart to me

sabecous cyst 100%

kek'd

Is that bad? I tried to pop it once and it just bled, so I didn't try again.

try to pop it

Well, high time you stop being a faggot and pop the fucker OP. Be a good boy and film it for us...or at least take pictures

It's a cyst. It's harmless, just get a doctor to cut it out.

Don't try to pop it. If you don't get the cyst sac it will just regrow and get super ugly. Get a doctor to cut it out.

ever heared about this thing called a doctor?

or are you an amerifaggot who can not afford one?

I'ts harmless. If you wanna remove it, use a scalpel and make a small incision. It often refills if you dont fully remove it.

this. i would have tried to puncture it they day i noticed it.

I did but it just bled

I removed mine with vice grips. I first cleaned them with a lighter then with rubbing alcohol. Next I set the correct tension - they needed the be slightly hard to close. Make sure the whole cyst is inside the teeth -- then squeeze. Hurts like fuck for a couple of minutes but it's gone. Also use the alcohol to clean the wound then pack it with neoprene.

If you're dumb enough to seek medical advice from Sup Forums you'll be dumb enough to try it.

I have 10's of shit like that. Nothing bad in terms of medical, but sure isnt pretty when whores tell you that its not beautifull and that u should remove it....

I would just go to the doc and get it removed, if you pop it, it will just refill and you'll get more.

Pickerwood detected

That's your clitoris

That's your balls dropping user, you're finally becoming a man, gz

There's no doc that's going to want to touch your nuts OP. You got to feild this yourself. Just puncture it and let it drain. Then cut the excess skin off so it doesn't refill.

I'm an amerifag that can afford it, now what?

I had one of these on my taint recently, just pop the damn thing.

Then probably pop it again in another couple days.

a cyst, get it checked out at the doctors for like 50$ at a walk in clinic

cyst it goes away eventually, had 2x at the same time

good for you, too bad not everyone in the USA cant afford one

Wow ! You're so manly your testicle has a testicle, how lucky you are.

congratulations, you have scrot cancer!

If you pop it FUCKING WASH YOUR BALLS AND HANDS or else the bacteria will spread and infect more pores on your balls. Trust me :(
Now that I shower more often and keep my balls less sweaty I don't get them

Why have you not lanced that bitch?!

Fuck of normie
You fucking tit

>turns post about scrotum pimple into a debate on healthcare affordability
>wonders daily why he's single, fat, can't find love, and can't find a gamer grill gf that never leaves her house like he does.

Your long distance e-gf is cheating on you, btw. Enjoy.

You are dying