What went so wrong in your life that youve now reached such a low point that you're browsing Sup Forums?

What went so wrong in your life that youve now reached such a low point that you're browsing Sup Forums?

I have no luck in the real world. So I resort to this. Sup Forums was always shit and still is. But I have nothing else.

I'm hoping to find that last, crucial piece of knowledge,
so that I can meet my soulmate.
>Sup Forumsest place to do that, apparently

>now reached such a low point that you're browsing Sup Forums?

This is a low point? Things are going fairly well. I have no real complaints. Money is stable, I have free time. When Sup Forums is good, it's a really good thing.

I just wish I had the power to kill shit posters, fag posters and logboy posters dead.

drug addiciton

this

I have zero self esteem and no friends. No matter how awesome I feel, I still feel unwanted. So I browse Sup Forums to pretend like I talk to people and have a life.

>find Sup Forums
>stay on Sup Forums
I hope this answers your question.

i cant control my labido,everytime i get the urge i come here looking for stuff

I started browsing Sup Forums when I was 13-14. Now I'm so fucking redpilled that this is the only website I visit anymore.

l got Donald elected

Because i've got my heart broken, again

You might be thinking, again?

Well, i'm referring to the phase in which we dated, 2 years ago for 6 months, she went back to her ex and ended things with a phone call.

A year passed in which we had contact on and off and by the beginning of this year we met up, talked about things and decided to get together. 150 miles apart is a bit, but we made it work. Talked a lot, video called and other stuff.
Couple of months in, she started nagging at literally everything i did, how i was, asking me why she was even with me anymore in a really hurtful way. This went on for weeks, not a thing i should've let happen i know, but after some weeks she apologized and tried to relax on that matter. And it worked, i thought, for over a month we had a great time.

Now, she was about to move places making the 4 hour trip to a 1.5 hour one, because she wanted to change uni. We spent 4 days together, watching movies, going on walks, cooking together and smoking some weed together for the first time. Had to be the most eye opening evening with her, as i felt like i was really talking to her inner self and she with mine. Made me feel really connected to her and apparently other way round too. Last day we were lying in bed and i was mustering up to tell her that i loved her, she was all supportive as she totally knew what i was going to say.

>cont.

After 14 years and two kids, I see my couple slowly falling apart because of her and I can't do shit to stop it.

I only browse b when I'm at work. It's been about 6 years and going. Nothing's is wrong w my life tho I come here for the teens and rekts.

I broke up 6 months ago still depressed af. When I'm on top of the world and am happy, I never come to Sup Forums. But when I'm depressed as shit... I just come here as my safe heaven to meet up with other depressed sad fucks like me and browse interesting posts/discussions.

So yeah when I'm happy I leave this place... Depressed... Come here.

I was in a happy 7 months relationship and I didn't even think about Sup Forums for a single second that whole time.

So? Go on

Well, i went home and she went on a trip with some of her closest friends a week after, a way to say goodbye to them i presume.

We didn't really text much during her week away, in the beginning she was sending me pictures of her trip but those texts stopped 2 days in. Didn't really think much about it, wished her some fun days and that's that.
She texted me some days after, i tried to initiate a conversation to which she replied she's very busy and everything was fine.

Couple of days go by, she comes back and texts me in the morning that she's back and we'd have to talk, talk about the exact thing i was thinking.

We talked a whopping 4 minutes on phone, mostly her trying to tell me she had a lot of time thinking and realized she didn't have any feelings for me and didn't want the relationship. Naturally i was confused, she told me she was busy and the week before that she was all sweet to me trying to tell her that i love her. Didn't really say much as i was mostly in shock because it came so suddenly. Didn't cry or anything, just said alright a lot. Asked her if i should send her the books she lend to me, told me i shouldn't worry about it, that she'd get in contact with me about that and that if things have settled we could talk about everything again.
>cont.

Nothing. I do it to myself. Apparently. I got 'haters' though. Forever. So I'm quiet.

Some days go by and i notice she's blocked me on every social media available, texted her even though i am blocked that i would've liked to get some time to talk about things than the short phone call and when she wants to get her stuff back as i didn't want to linger on it any longer. Mind you i could hear people in the background so it felt rushed somehow.

What hurts the most is, that i don't have the feeling that this has had any impact on her, like she could just as easy as that break up and be done with me given our history.
I've been thinking about sending her a SMS with the same text, she can not not see the message there.

TL;DR LDR gf breaks up a week ago, got stuff of her, have maybe not cried 2 days out of the last 10

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>don't h8, masturb8
>better than that, let go of caring about your haters :-)

even to go wish for?

So why all the sudden did she just say she wasn't feeling anything anymore after the vacation 2 days in? What happened there? Did she meet someone new in her vacation?
Also I'm
It gets better. I cried every single day for the past 6 months and it was a 7 month relationship. We broke up for as long as we were together and I'm still not over it. Cried every single day... Thought about her first thing in morning and last thing at night.

Its only recently that the thinking of her in morning and night started going away. Day by day it gets better. Some days are worse than others.

After a third year of uni where I stopped going to classes and got pretty depressed my parents arranged for me to live in a rented property instead of coming home for the summer, getting my bearings and then finding a place (I had no intention of staying at home) I've since tumbled from job to job slowly getting into more and more debt struggling to make rent since I suck at interviews and have to take the first job offered which is almost always a temp job. Always knowing that even when I finally get to 0 I still have thousands to pay to my parents for the months they floated me during and after uni. Thousands they will never ask for yet I feel compelled to pay or feel in their debt forever.

Sup Forums and more recently Sup Forums are what I use to burn away time so I don't have to think about my life. I can't fathom what other people do with their spare time

>What happened there? Did she meet someone new in her vacation?
Your guess is as good as mine user

Half way through her trip she told me everything was fine then she comes back and tells me she wants to break up
Something just has to have happened, doesn't even need to be physical

Thing is, i don't want to let her fade, i don't want to let this epxerience with her go unnoticed and fade into nothingness.
I met her on this god forsaken website of a chinese potato farmer board and i really thought this would be something serious the 2nd time around

Don't know man, i just don't know

The right word is libido, user.

Yeah... My only guess is that the more time off she had from you, the more "free" and more happy she felt away from you. When she was locked into you, she felt handcuffed... When she was away... It gave her more space and she realized being away might be better for her.

Either that or she met someone new.

Yes I also didn't want the memories of my ex to fade. But you're still in the first stages of depression. Trust me... More time down the road, you will actually start to genuinely HATE HER. Like real Hage because you will realize what a bad person they are. It will hit you later. You will hate them trust me.

In the middle of 7th grade (USA) my mother forced me to move to a new school and start in middle of year. I acclimated poorly (played D2 with literally ALL my spare time, ran pindlebot while asleep) I got into fights and was targeted because that's what happens to new kids in school at that age unless you've got something to offer which I didn't. I did make some friends but the number of enemies was made the number of friends feel like 0. I tried joining extra curricular activities and didn't help at all. I remember the day I decided I didn't give a fuck about my life anymore. Started seeking drugs and started hurting myself and the kids I'd fight with, instead of knocking someone down and running id knock them down and kick them in the face until someone made me stop. Eventually mom figured out this was fucking me up so I was sent back to home town where my dad lived, parents were divorced. I was really happy about this but the damage had been done. Immediately fell back into the bad crowd, hadn't really kept touch w any old friends except 1 or 2 and didn't like what they were doing for fun. I played sports and whatnot and got average grades just cus it was all easy for me. But I wanted to get fucked up and fuck shit up so that's what I did. To this day I wonder how different I'd be if I had never moved. Everything was going fine before that. I was happy. Now I'm not. Oh well. I'm over it now but I'm not as successful as I'd like to be. I don't blame it on moving but at the same time I wonder what if

I mean, man, i had to get over her over a year ago and now again, it sucks that it didn't work out, sucks that i didn't have the chance to tell her that i loved her (literally bought candles and flower petals i wanted to use for when she'd come to myp lace after her trip)

Don't think i'll hate her as in mad rage, at the moment i'm just sad, disappointed and feel mistreated my man

If they don't ask for it back... Just thank them and try and live a better life and better take care of your finansces. Not everyone has parents to pay for them and then don't ask for it back. You might feel like you owe them something but just look at it as a favor they are doing you

>mom&dad abandoned me at grandp
>grandp alcoholics and emotionally abusive, fights everyday, bullying and witness violence
>find comfort in here
>i am about to tell them i want to get a job and quit college half midway through
>i am scared they'll be emotionally abusive or want the money back
>secretly wait for uncle to let me live with him abroad.
>anxious about everything, can't sleep at night, but for sure I can't take the abuse anymore
Halp

I'm a bit over the age average which I assume to be around 25 on this site and I have a hard time to connect with people and still haven't found out why exactly other than the reason that I"m not rich.

Been a pedo all my life, but self aware enough to know I'll never be accepted in society and an hero isn't an option.

You're in college. You can get a job and keep your money away from them and get your own place. It will take time but you don't need to be there.

Yeah Bro as I said you're still in the beginning stages. You will bargain with her next if you hadn't already done so... Then will come the anger... Then will come the acceptance in the end and you'll learn this is reality.

Just live life, hit the gym, get in shape, and fuck every girl you meet on tinder after your body is in shape. St least your ex came back the second time. Mine just broke up never to be seen again which still hurts... But I'm approaching the acceptance stage of depression.

I'm socially retarded, lonely, and bored. So here i am.

If you ever touch a child you will destroy and change its life forever and if anybody ever finds out you will be killed or thrown into jail and your name ruined and shamed for life. But l guess you deserve to be accepted into society huh because that would be progressive

Mine did that too user, so i feel you a lot.
Still have stuff of her and now i don't even know if she wants it back.

same tbh fam

Sorry,spelling isnt my strongpoint,thanks for the correct spelling man

Dubs.
I cant pay college and pay the rent in the same time. I picked moving out

As for the stuff... I packed everything EVERYTHING concerning her and her memories in a bag and left it at her door and that's it.

The only things I kept was a bracelet and necklace she gave me on my birthday. It wasn't until the 5th month into the breakup I realized I have to throw it away if I want to fully heal since I am still holding onto the past. The reason I was holding onto it was because "what if she comes back" thoughts. Only to realize and accept she may never come back.

So I drove somewhere far and just threw it out the window.

With time you'll know what to do

Understandable, i'm not holding on to those things but i know the books have value to her
Texted her on a blocked channel but well i'm blocked so there's that

you act as if i don't realise all of this and it's not being the catalyst of my unhappiness.

In 2006, on a slow day working as a graphic artist, I came here at the recommendation of a few others.
1 marriage, 2 careers, 5 cities, & 3 presidents later, this place has become steadily less original, less intelligent, and worse in every way, and I have with it.

It's like a dream where you're stuck on a ship with no engine and half a wing left, on fire and headed straight toward the ground, and you're running around like a chicken with your head cut off not realizing you're the pilot.

i expect this to end very badly.

Yep l know and that is very wrong and nazi of me to think it's wrong and you shouldn't feel bad at all for wanting to fuck a little kid. You are on the list pedofile just wait your turn the law will help you soon. Progressive anti god liberals will save you.

2 borderline ex gf.
The law, which is in favor of those bitches

By your posts, you've got at least as many mental problems as he does.

Never had that special someone.
Had a small group of friends in highschool and even a chance for a romance but I made some poor decisions that made me end up alone.
I went to collage telling myself I'll start anew, but I made the same mistakes again, passed the chances of romantic anything without even realising them, pushed my acquaintances away (again) and ended up alone. Don't really have anyone to talk to on a daily basis. Don't start anything because I know I won't deliver, just don't lie to myself.
Even with my hobby (that isn't lazying it up in front of the monitor or jacking off) it feels like I picked it up for real too late, like, 5-7 if not 10 years too fucking late. I'd be in such a different spot right now if only I followed up one of the chances. Fuck. If only I started doing what I'm doing now a few years earlier.
Everything feels like I'm too late. Missed my chance. And there's no one to be blamed for it other than myself.

And l know for a fact that you are an anti god progressive liberal and you know it too. Let that fact resonate within you and know your place l know

Then stay ignorant you dense motherfucker. At least you made me feel better by showing how much more dumb you are.

Don't forget less funny. This place actually used to be humorous above all else.
Now it's just an overflow dump for losers from /pol

You and other user provide proof as to what this planet is becoming in your godless fuckery... but you are the good guys huh, the pedofiles need protecting right.... sick

>you post like a crazy person
>posts even more crazy in all directions
Way to prove him wrong lol

Never too late... At least you started waking up now and not 4 years later... Thinking the same thing.

Just done let it happen again and don't fall off track again

>being against pedofilia is crazy
Your anti god progressive liberalism is showing you intellectual

People like you are the reason why simple pedophiles become child rapists. All you ever do is bark and bite at people because you don't understand, ignoring how troubled they already are, damning them before they even commit a crime.

They need to be understood? Thanks for verifying what l am saying.

I had cancer and got bored. So I came to Sup Forums.

You sure have a hard-on for gods user. Are you a masochist? Why on earth would anyone who considers themselves a moralfag choose to spend time on objectively the least moral site on the net, & probably the least moral place in the world?

Is it because you know your morals are old, outdated and ineffective with a terrible track record, and after having invested so much faith in them, you have to try to prove to yourself they're actually worth something, so you have to come here, to compare them to people being as intentionally immoral as possible?

bc that's what you're doing, intentionally or otherwise.

>Never too late
No mate, I hit 30 in June and have literally nothing going on. I'm on no track and even if I were, it'd only lead me to nowhere.
Some days I get back home and just fall asleep missing nothing.
"Never too late" is the biggest fucking lie one man can say to himself. Not even working on me anymore.

We are the intellectual elite to be honest.

>you intellectual
Oh no, you called me intelligent! Not that; whatever will I do?

Trollfag is obvious

everything was fine until my late 20s.... friends all got married & had kids. so eventually I did too. now old with 3 young kids. wife hates me, no more sex life......

If you're here I recon you aren't homeless which is a start. You are living somewhere whether it be alone or with parents or something.... So just work anywhere at all. Start applying to jobs and hit the gym. Go into businesses and ask for work. Getting a job if you don't already have one is a start. Save your money. Maybe even start college with financial aid or some shit. Just look for ways to improve your future NOW rather than 5 years from now and be even more depressed.

My brother was like that, 29 years old, stopped going to college, etc. But when he got a job as a constru worker he changed.

l have a law l live by you're an atheist l already know you believe in nothing you have no vision, you just want faggots to shit on dicks and get married and pedofiles to fuck kids freely. Right is wrong wrong is right for you because you are living in a lie your whole life is a lie you were raised since birth as a goyim the history you know is a lie l feel bad for you and them

BTW I gtg now... So I can't see your next reply.. So just hang in there my dude

I have a job, left the old dead-end one that I hated recently, not so bad. I do work out too.
Just that my life is empty.

Yeah, going to see the game so I'm out too.
Cheers.

THERE IS GREAT DISORDER UNDER HEAVEN

THE SITUATION IS EXCELLENT

instead of breaking up with her 10 years ago, like i wanted to, i decided to be a "nice guy" and stick around. now we're married, with a kid, and i'm a stay at home dad for a 6 month old baby.

hidden under our bed, i have a backpack with everything i need to strike out as a homeless drifter and survive on the road for a while. and every day i take it out, look at it, and dare myself to disappear and walk away and never talk to anyone i currently know ever again.

and every day i'm too much of a pussy to do it.

>ow we're married, with a kid, and i'm a stay at home dad for a 6 month old baby.
the dream of everyone here

don't leave the kid.... it gets better.......

40 yr old alcoholic.........

idk man. I've kinda always been a pussy, loner, boring dude. Above average intelligence, below average ambition, the usual story. I fantasize a lot about crazy shit I could do in life but spend my days jerking off, watching the same TV shows and playing the same games. Maybe I smoked too much weed in my life, who knows. I'm pretty good looking, could get girls if I worked out / went out / moved out of my parents house, but here I am, working a shitty minimum wage job "temporarily tilI figure my shit out". I'l probably end up with a Master's degree, working some boring ass menial job and married to a boring ass chick who took dozens of dicks during her college years. Will never stop smoking weed and browsing Sup Forums tho.

She left me.

>and browsing Sup Forums tho.
for ever a Sup Forumsro, bro

i know i won't. my dad left when i was 4 and i never saw him again, so i know what it's like to grow up with a single mom, and that's the main reason i can never leave now.

i guess the hard part is knowing that the rest of my future is locked in, a straight line, and i have to just walk that line until i die and stop existing forever. there are no more adventures or surprises left for me, just an inevitable trudge from here to nonexistence.

Coudnt even kill myself lol

>when Sup Forums is good

My father molested me as a child

I'm here because the rest of the internet seems to be populated by opinionated cunts, whose only purpose is to go against what one says. Not that that doesn't happen here, but at least here the anonymity grants us a degree of honesty that elsewhere would be seen as racist, sexist.. whatever bad thing people shouldn't do, say or think. Right now, I'm here because I got up a 12 pm after staying up 'till 5 am last night, jerking off. Cleared the yard from the branches and worked from home. Took a short break to see what was going on. Sup Forums is not such a bad place.

Sucks to be you kek mine just tried to kill me but l survived and forever walk the earth his superior

I guess I ended up as his superior too because I gave him a thorough thrashing in my late teens. Then he started treating me as a friend and died. But I never forgave him for what he did, I still don't to this day