My gf is a lying manipulative cunt who suffers from issues that stem from her childhood abuse/sexual abuse

My gf is a lying manipulative cunt who suffers from issues that stem from her childhood abuse/sexual abuse.

She lied and made it sound like things were perfect and she waited to tell me this shit.

She still has refused to tell her other relatives what has happened and refuses to expose her mother's part in the abuse. She lives with her mother. She also refuses to seek sexual abuse counseling.

Her coward brother somehow is not helping with any of this.

This has caused me great stress and outrage how she manipulated me and pulled me into all of this. I want her to stop being crazy and to change and stop being a coward and to stop stalling/making excuses to avoid dealing with this.

I don't want to expose her business too much but a lot of fucked up shit happened and she is fucking blind to how fucked up she is now. This is my fault for staying as long as I did. Because of this, we fight a lottttt. And now she is gone some fucking where and I just ignored her all day yesterday. Mind you, she did not even contact me yesterday so I missed nothing.

I think I want to be with someone else. I haven't really spent much time talking to girls or going to parties. Meanwhile, she goes to parties without saying she was going to be gone and upon checking my Skype, these weird ass dudes are showing up in my contacts, next to their names, saying "1 mutual contact." I wanted her to change for the better, Sup Forums. She wouldn't even report part of what happened until I pushed her to. I am tired of waiting on her to grow up. And more importantly, I'm tired of fighting woth her to explain how wrong this is. This shit is sucking the life out of me and making me mad when I talk to her. I now think of my cuntish, hostile ex. I didn't have these issues with her and if she wasn't fucking around half the time, meeting my current ex-gf, gf, or whatever she is to me now would not have happened. A lot of other shit wouldn't have happened if my ex before her was around more. So, Sup Forums, what do?

Feel better now getting that off your chest? Now slap the butch and tell her to fuck off. Shes lying about being abused and she cheats.

She isn't lying about the abuse but she will not handle it. She said it's already handled or that she will deal with it.

She's dead weight on your shoulders. You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

You are so right. But I can't let her go.

I felt like if I keep pushing, things would change. I just made it worse.

3dpd

For every batshit crazy awesome chick you meet, I promise you there are at least 4 mostly sane awesome chicks out there. We all deserve better than to be made miserable by a partner.

Not really, she is like 8/10

I agree and I hope you meet the one for you, user.

What matters is that you tried. You did what you could. There's no telling if she'll ever wake the fuck up but at least you did the right thing by trying to help her. Now the right thing is most likely for you to leave. Otherwise she's just gonna drag you down with her

She's a professional victim, therefore a lost cause. Get her to kill herself for all our sakes.

Seriously, these "abuse victims" need to fucking get over it.

You're right. I never listened when my friends said this same thing. But I can not let her go for some reason. I have known her for years.

Why do I get the feeling you would abuse someone?

Now that I have admitted my troubles to all of you and now that I have realized you are all right, where do I go from here?

Feminazi professional victim detected.

Have you ever been raped at 9 by your cousin, in your aunt's house, while your abusive aunt and mother ignore you, a year after ypur father an hero'd?

This shit is so bad it could be a Lifetime movie or a crime show documentary.

What's her name OP

She browses Sup Forums so I'd rather not say it because that would be drama but it's a foreign name.

Break up with her

I have and I took her back again and again.

I literally can not stay gone from her. I am attached to her presence