Anyone love the thought of a high school/college girl getting molested by boys a lot younger than her?

anyone love the thought of a high school/college girl getting molested by boys a lot younger than her?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IN my opinion every male who starts having wet dreams, should be provided with a vagina to empty his balls has he needs.
High school girls might be the perfect device for this purpose. They are old enough but not too much.

how would the system work?

No.

huh? so you mean sex in high school that already happens alot ... except to neckbeards like yourself?

At a certain age boys and girls are evaluated as breeding stock. They are divided into quality classes. Within those classes they are assigned each-other as sexual partners.
At school level a schedule is created for partners to mate. Encounters occurs in big rooms, under the surveillance special teachers. The broad objective is to have the best males impregnate the best females; fresh quality sperm should always end up into young and fertile sperm receptacles; namely high school girls.

This is her actual fetish

what if a girl is unwilling?

It's like be unwilling to go to school. It's mandatory, and your parents should be responsible for that.

Also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World

>best males impregnate the best females

so if we're talking physical attributes, then the jocks end up with the cheerleader type?

Spotted the perma-virgin.

i want unwilling college girls sent to all-boy middle schools

There's a lot of top quality meat among more introvert girls too, which is one good reason for having the entire society pressuring on them to expose their potential to the potential of a proper male.

Middle school boys would not waste and throw away their sperm, and college girls would deal with males they physically and psychologically can stand and not be subjugated by. It's a win win situation.

Sounds like a brave new world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World

there's this cute college asian girl i know who i would love to tie up and leave at the doorstep of this bratty middle school boy who has a HUGE crush on her

anyone else find that super hot?

Kek

Mods, please ban this middle school faggot

this shit again

wtf man