So I'm the OP about getting out a shitty relationship here on Sup Forums but I got another problem

So I'm the OP about getting out a shitty relationship here on Sup Forums but I got another problem.
My best friend, we shall call Dom, is in the hospital. He was stressed out recently and well he took antidepressants but he accidently overdose, he's not the suicidal type but he's currently in the hospital(pic is him)
He's a really cool guy hell he introduced me to Sup Forums and even built my gaming pc
He's an amazing guy and I'm thinking of starting up a kickstarter to pay off the bills.
Who is willing to help?

>>>/reddit/

fuck off nigger

No this isn't from Reddit, I'm being serious about it, we've high school friends and he's my best bro so when his gf told me this today I was like "holy shit"

(Not the same guy) You're more likely to get people to contribute if you post this on reddit or better yet make a multiple photo upload on imgur with a short story about your friendship. You're welcome

Let's see your tits, I'll chip in $20

I'm not even the girl in the pic, that's a friend of the guy in the pic

Ah my bad...
*her tits

I still never met her in person lmao
Never even talked to her cuz she doesn't live with them lmao

What and how much of did he take

Go panhandle on normiebook, niggerfaggot

how bad does she wanna help? i'll donate 100 for tits and ass

>overdose
>on antidepressants

HahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

this. more pics of the girl and i'll consider donating

I'm asking him, will take a while rip

Pic says it all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

A whole 6

wow fucking crazy man

I'll PayPal him £50 for nudes of his girl

Literally the smallest overdose ever and wellbutrin is the lightest antidepressant that exists.

This whole thread is a fucking mess.

Let the hick die, especially if he tried to overdose on 6 anti-depressants. lmfao

Do you not understand that it was accidental?

Welbutrin doesn't give overdose. If you, literally, eat it, won't affect you. The side effects are causa at the beginning of treatment

You don't accidentally take 6 fucking pills, no matter what they are. If your friend is an uneducated hick, this is called natural selection and I hope he dies next time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This is a board of poorfags and cynics. You picked a pretty shit place to ask for donations. Seriously post this to reddit. They're stupid enough to let their feelings get the better of them.

dude thats to far even for here.. wtf is wrong with u u misrible prick (excuse my language but u ticked me off)

>excuse my language
What, English? Is this your first time speaking it?

I kid, I know this is terrible bait.

>
>dude thats to far even for here..

WAT

You know you fucking cuck, I think I know the reason why you said that because you want to hide the fact that nobody loved you as a child, you're currently living in your mother's basement despite that she wants you out of the motherfucking house and how you like to tip your fedora at women with your fat fingers covered in doritos and wonder "I'm nice to women, why don't they date me"
Never fucking talk about my best friend you Rick and Morty loving, unloved, depraved fat fedora atheist fuck.

Man. I doubled mine by accident the other day. Just tired and running late.

180mg cymbalta.

No thanks. Anxiety fueld rampage for a day and i figured a few beers world calm me down.

Woke up on the bathroom floor covered in dirt with 1 shoe.

10/10 will not be a tard again.

Also op. I didnt think my best friend was the suicidal type either...

Better make sure he talks to someone.

None of this nah im fine bullshit.

Like see a shrink and talk about why he os suicidal, because he is. I am sorry. And after years of fighting my demons i still dont know if its just a weekness but u fuck sure better have hin make an appointment

Here here

Shit sake how much did domo take

I gotta raise money for it, this guy has done so much stuff for me and I gotta help him when his back is against the wall.

Oh im a tard.

How much booze did he have in him?

I will for nudes of the chick

user... it may not have been. Everyone is laughing but i beg u. Unless you wanna see him in a casket the next time u visit have him see a professional.

I have had more than one bro hang oit and have a few beers, then just leave and an hero. Minutes or hours after i hung out with them.

It is soul crushing user.

im just saying that its messed up to say that to someone who almost died.. treat others the way u wanna be treated.. dont care if u dont agree thats your opinion. im done with this site, visiting it was a mistake have a good day

nudes and ill donate also

fukc off

I have nothing, I don't have any money, that's why I'm trying to raise money because I have absolutely nothing

got a paypal op? i know how he felt, i been thru the same thing before.

You first

He looks like stoner trash so y'all probably just using the money to buy weed. Get a job.

I do, I just gotta set up a donation link first hold on

/thread
>he's not the suicidal type
>in hospital for suicide attempt

Dude. Rick and Morty is pretty funny tho

He's never done drug or weed, he just acts laid back and shit
Don't judge by looks

Well, at the very least maybe he can talk to you. I find it easier to open up to female friends but being married its kinda tough. Just anythibg to get him thriugh this for a few months and then see what shrinks are available. Many take paymebt plans.

Telling u man i was not okay. Going to visit a shrink instead of gun cabinet was a pretty solid idea. I guess. I dunno. I dont feel any better but it buys you some time at least.

I'm too broke to refil my meds and cant take off to go see my shrink anymore so i guess im shrink shopping too now.

Its so fucking stupid. My biggest stress has been dealing witht the fucking mobgs at the mental health facility. I swear...

Right. Sorry i got caught up at work and didnt read that far. Good luck to yall. Im fuckibg broke myself because of my own stupid shit. Fibes and hospital bills and shit.. good luck brother. Try not to stress. Just you being there for him might be enough. And if not you tried. And you got to spend some time with him.

;( sucks horribly.

If there is a hell that feeling is it.

Right sure. Get a job.

You act as if that's easier doing it than saying it.

The link to donate is PayPal.me/multipurposelink, all of this will go towards the hospital bills and I'll keep you guys posted on his recovery