Baww thread Sup Forumsros

Baww thread Sup Forumsros

What's got you down? Why are you distant again user? What did they do? What did they say? Did depression throw you for the loop again? What're we drinking/smoking today guys?

OP here when was the last time you cried guys?

I'm trying to get a fucking education and things are already down the drain

i just want a smoke and a drink and take a step back into when life was carefree

Just missing the good times. The reality just set in that I'll never see my grandpa again. I'm not allowed to go to my favorite place anymore. I never met my dad. I never had friends. Never joined a band. I never did anything with my childhood. Now I'm 20. I don't want anything in life. Everything sucks. I'm not even smart enough to have hobbies. My videogames are the only ways the pass time. I want to do stuff with my life. But I'm terrified of even leaving the house.

I really miss my grandpa.

I had a good cry yesterday. It didn't feel good, but apparently crying is good for us humans.

I'm having a good ole drink of ron zacapa and contemplating tomorrow. but I can't get too drunk because I have to play music.

The friend I should have stayed sober with fell through after one day, and now it doesn't seem to matter anyway

tbh the older you get, crying just feels draining and not stress relieving

40 yr old alcoholic with a wife that hates me & 3 young kids.

life sucks.

you young fucks should be having fun before real responsibilities ruin your lives......

Last time cried: yesterday. Been a depressed piece of shit most of my life, yet somehow i feel it's getting better! Stay strong anons

fuck i wish i could but but lately every morning i roll out of bed i think about hanging from a noose

What makes you guys feel human?

eg music, cooking, hanging with friends

I forgot how to cry recently. I know I need to, but every time I get close it never happens. I feel sorrow, grief, and I've been depressed for years. But I just can't cry, even though I know I need to. Maybe on some level I think its useless to cry.

I smoke light blue American Spirits, and any beer I can get for cheap helps.

what's the story behind your anguish user

>Never joined a band

I didn't pick up a guitar until I was 17. I didn't play in a real band until I was in my early 30s and even that was just church songs I played with the praise band.
Finally started a band a could years ago. I'm 40 now.

I couldn't tell you what my hobbies are, not counting the band. Computer stuff I guess? I was one of the original Nintendo nerds. Videogames used to be my life too. Don't have as much time to play them lately.

I went from an IT professional to a delivery boy, to a way underpaid IT Jack off all trades, to a delivery boy and janitor, to an overworked and disrespected (and probably underpaid) IT professional, to a software developer in the last 20 years.
(I make the distinction between "IT professional" and "software dev" because now I'm not expected to dump whatever's in my head while coding to answer the phone and walk people through turning their computer off and on again, and then resuming my interrupted train of thought to go right back to coding.)

Fuck this "I'm 20 now, I'm too old to learn anything now" mentality. Fuck it right to hell. I have friends in their 30s who have only started learning bass and guitar in the last few years.

Take a walk around the block. Google job opportunities in your area. Or meetups. Whatever. I don't know your details, so some of what I'm saying might not apply.

Don't count yourself out just yet, user.

>not smart enough to have hobbies

Bullshit. Take this "I'm not smart enough" bullshit and flush it down the fucking toilet. It's a way to relieve yourself of the responsibility of controlling your own life.

You have just as much potential to do great meaningful shit, or even just enjoyable shit. But never buy into the "I'm not smart enough" lie. For anything. Ever.

>could years ago
*couple

>Jack off all trades
God fucking damn it. You know what I meant, but fuck me running this phone is so fucking annoying.

Stay sober for yourself. It's great that you care about your friend, but don't let someone else's actions dictate what you do.

If you want to drink, fucking drink. If you think you need to stop, stop. But don't use anyone else as a reason or an excuse.

It wasn't an excuse, I am drinking right now. It was something I wanted to do for him, but I guess he wants to stay on the bottle, so now I don't have to care about his problems anymore because he brings them on himself. At least I managed to stay sober for five days, like I usually do, so nothings changed other than what I think of him

keep chugging on in life user because change wont come any faster

>Now I'm 20
youre still a baby. everyone thinks that you go from 18 to 20 and youre world does a complete 180 and then youre a total adult thats not allowed t have any fun. True, you do have some growing up to do, but it takes time and while youre in your 20s you'll do that. Have fun now, becuase honestly my 20s were just as much fun, if not even better then my teens
>t. 40 year old fag
you dont know what old is until everything creaks like a wooden chair when you get up to shit

>got tired of living alone so I went to go adopt a dog
>tons of puppies and young, spry dogs at the shelter to choose from
>see an older one in the back, already grey around the muzzle and slow to get up
>I want that one
>worker asks if Im sure, given his age he probably wont have much time left anyway
>I want that one
>take him home, can see his spirits lift a bit
>his eyes sparkle, his tail wags but thats about all he can do
>cant take him for long walks, cant play fetch with him
>but always greets me at the door with as much energy as he can muster, then mostly just sits on my lap and watches tv
>I dont care, its just nice to have somebody looking forward to seeing me
>got up today to fill his food bowl, but its usual spot is empty
>all of his toys are gone
>it hits me for the first time I had to put him down two days ago
>im alone again
>part of me is actually ok with this
>I at least got to matter to somebody, even if it was only for a little while
>its nice to matter to somebody

drinking crown royal and coke trying to beat depression rn. got rejected by my crush of 4 years and just got let go from my job. not motivated to do shit most of the time and im only really happy when i chat with my crush seeing as im friendzoned and i play vidya with friends. puttin on a smile and fake it till i make it.

fuck user idk what i would do

just thinking that one day i wont see that happy little tail wagging fucks me up. like there's nobody to hold or lick your hand when you're tired of talking

I should probably get a dog

Start working at a fast food joint. Getting along with coworkers cracking jokes and stuff. 2 hot chicks and an average chick work there. Average chick likes. Everything preddy good so far. Until one day i over hear this dude and the hit chicks makeing fun of me and laughing. (Grown ass man with small hands) :(
My past girlfriends hands have all been the same size as mine (and they all notice and make a concerned/weird face with a surprised chuckle)... One girls hands were bigger. Sucks.

have any of you tried to an hero yet?

Fuckin This.

> Be lonely as fuck throughout middle/highschool because I was fucking bizarre (Still is who I am today, but I learned how to turn it on and off, making me now pretty popular to invite to places, so happy ending there).
> Have blind dog named Mac to keep me company
> Every time, EVERY FUCKING TIME, I petted him, he growled.
> The second I stopped petting him, he'd act upset and nuzzle my hand, only to keep growling when I pet him again
> No one and no thing made me happier than being with Mac.
> Age 16, one night go to sleep with very old Mac, suddenly start panicking for no reason praying to God that if he's gotta go, don't keep him around for my comfort.
> That fucking morning, find out we have to put him down.

I never cried for so long in my life. I even still broke down from writing this, and that was 9 years ago. I have his son now, which is one comfort. Regardless of anyone else's view, that painful, selfless prayer is what made me believe in God, and that somewhere He's petting an old dog growling on his lap.

Yesterday.
I dont cry often, but yesterday things caught up with me.
How few family members I have left, how little the remaining ones care for me, how incompetent I am, how incapable of change I seem to be, how awful I am for considering suicide when I have a boyfriend who loves me.
I feel better today.
I might not be capable of change, but I'm far from incompetent.

The hurricane came through Florida, and I'm forced to stay with my abusive parents. They both suck. My mother is an absolutely insane manic depressive i was born with a ton of different issues, and my dad doesn't understand any of them. The only way he's ever talked to me is to yell at me and tell me to grow up. He treats me like a 5 year old even though I'm 30 and he doesn't treat any of his other kids like that. He and my mom have both been just freaking out and acting like maniacs since this hurricane went down and I'm stuck in the same fucking house with no electricity and having to deal with their bullshit. I want to kill them both. Selfish, horrible people.

Its hard to do anything living on $170 NZD a week. 150 goes to rent. 20 goes to trying desperately to survive.

This shit is making me sad!

>Have kid with a crazy bitch
>crazy bitch breaks up with me
>Disappears with my kid for 2 months
>gets kid taken by cps
>3 years of fuckery ensue
>let bitch come and stay with me at my job because she is homeless by this point and im a sucker
>haven't got so much as a hug from a non family member in years
>bitch is horny, I'm horny
>fuckthisbitch.mp4
>boss finds out bitch is at job with me (Lived where I worked)
>i get fired
>move in with mom cuz broke and unemployed
>hate it here but mom has custody of my kid
>bitch is pregnant now. says its mine.
>Probably is.
>says she will get abortion.
>Changes her mind at the last minute
>gonnahavetoshootabitch.jpg
>no job no money no control over life

people keep asking me if I'm ok. Of course I'm fucking not ok I'm 32 and live with my mom again. I have a kid that I can't take care of and a bitch in my life that fucks everything up because I was dumb enough to let her. I can't even really blame anyone else. it's my fault start to finish in almost every respect except for bitch being crazy

it is user, you mattered to him in his final days and nothing can change that. You could have thrown him away and showed him nothing but a cruel world, but for a while you gave him a home

This is from an incest story. Either that or its similar circumstances.