Time to make a fake iPhone ad. Suggestions?

Time to make a fake iPhone ad. Suggestions?

I had this but it might be a bit on the nose:
Apple Kinetic: the new IOS 11 software update includes an algorithm that diverts any force applied to the screen and converts it to electrical impulses. This new technology lets you charge your phone in a pinch by dropping it repeatedly.

*iOS

LOOK AT THAT REVOLUTIONARY CHARGE PAD OMFG. IT'S LIKE IT'S 2010 ALL OVER AGAIN!

That's not a bad one.
I've got an idea, not sure if we did it already. It is similar to wave.
>iOS 11 has secret easter egg
>what is this new easter egg (maybe come up with a better idea than me)
>you can charge your phone or something (old but good I guess)
>there are new heat sensors on the screen of the iphone
>with enough heat applied algorithms within the system monitoring the sensors will convert the energy generated by those sensors into electrical energy for your phone battery (total bs)
>the best way to get heat on the screen is to put it in the oven. leave it in there for however long you wanna charge it on a good heat setting

sounds good enough can someome make the fake ads?

Don't, since the microwave trick any other kind of "put it in oven" would just get called out as bullshit very quickly.

We need a different plan of attack here

Color changing alloy when put underwater?

Has potential, but considering how phones these days are touting being waterproof I'm sure the iPhone is going to be that as well.

Maybe like, Apple has tested the iPhone to be able to survive an 8 foot drop, as an edge against rivals new smartphones which are very sensitive to drops.

Poster of has a fair point, we need something more obscure.
Maybe modifying the charging plug in order to make it "charge faster" when in reality do something like fry the circuit. Any electricians here know whether this is possible?

>waterproof

>when you open it you can use the hidden sd slot

>shake it to get a better phonecall quality
(will not destroy the phone but will make people look autistic)

>kinetic charging, hit it/drop it to charge battery

>shove it up your ass to speak with steve jobs ghost

scratch the paint with a magnet to change the colour

>>shove it up your ass to speak with steve jobs ghost

top kek

>73727 [Reply]▶

FISH or SAUSAGE?

the new iphone is acidproof!!!
and then wait till some idiot test it

btw which ways are there to overheat the battery?

put your iphone into acid for 5min to change the color

>>shove it up your ass to speak with steve jobs ghost

Hahahahahaha

Mix ammonia and bleach and dunk your iPhone in it to change its color

This. Way too similar an idea.

Glue normal house hold film to the screen and let it sit over night. Then the screen will become perfectly clear wile sitting and will be able to survive drops up to 2 meters on concrete.

If people get the iPhone X and face ID or whatever, how about this.
An exploit that Apple has not revealed yet with face ID.
If you colour your entire face in black permanent marker or some material that is otherwise hard to get off your face, you will be let in due to a flaw in the algorithm.

Anything that will cause them to fuck up their phones in the process is the best for maximum keks. This just seems too tame

Yeah true. Think of better idea anons I'm out for the moment.

Will work on any phone: Tired of glare in the screen? Just rub it with fine grain sand paper and it will get a matte surface which is glare free.

High output like super hi lumens flashlight set directly onto screen, increases battery life leave for 1 hour get 1 hour more life, works up to 24

Also gets rich kids to buy $100 flashlights

Make the screen more resistant to scratches and less prone to crack on drops: Take a normal electric stove - NOT gass or induction. Heat a plate so it is a little red - not bright red. Put the phone with the screen down for exactly 23 seconds on the plate, then quickly hold it under the cold water tap (not emerged in water) for exactly 2 seconds. This is enough to temper/harden the screen more but not enough to cause water damage.

Mid keks, I remember old YouTube vid that fried a phone this way, might get called out

That will just break the screen. We want full scale destruction.

iPhone ice water challenge: Water cooler than 5C will actually not damage an iPhone. Water with a lot of ice is 0C, so emerging it into ice water will not damage it.

G force sensor easter egg, throw it high enough with a gnarly spin to unlock

Cool iPhone speaker amplifier: Submerge the speaker end of the phone into 2 cm of water. This part will not be damaged, but will instead amplify the speaker and make the audio better.

How bout a link to a virus, actually
does something like widget or whatever and doesn't do shit now but 2 months later all phones with widget get brickt

This is fucking it. Lets make some fake adds and post them all over!

Super strong rare magnet attached to back triples WiFi reception

Its likely to be water proof tho, all new shits these days are

Say there is a function built in that allows you to recharge while testing your water by putting it in the washing machine.

Today I will be showing you how to make your battery last longer and speed up your charging by two times. First you need some sort of metal rod to shove into the charging port, put the other end of the rod into any source that outputs electricity and your phones charging port will mistaken the rod as a charger and the rod will glitch the phones charging sensors into speeding up charging time and making your battery last longer.

Someone refine this so it doesnt sound as autistic but you get the point.

The dumbass shocks himself & probably fucks up his phone too

good luck breaking apple's security for a meme

Apple has built in experimental super charge, which supports charging at both 110V and 240V. You must strip an extension cord, put one of the conductors into the charging port while putting the other on the metal frame (ground). Then turn on the power. This will charge the phone 5-7 times faster.

If the face ID sees a black face trying to unlock it the phone will automatically call the police "just in case"

Lets call it iCharge: Phone has built in charger for 110V/220V and will charge 5-7 times faster.

How bout those emergency defib chest shocker things?
Step 1 steal one from a mall or something
Step 2 shock your phone on max power (1 on each side, front/back)
Step 3 cry you lil bien

Also a few will look like fuktards when they get caught stealing the shockers

They are idiots but not the kind of stealing from a mall level stupid.
We need to keep it basic enough that they can do it at home

I think Is the best one in the thread

Let's do it! Photoshop and post it all over!

looooooooooooooooooooooool

Bang the phone into the table. Shit on it. Lick on it.Put it up your ass. Then you will get magic abilities and if you have spastic kids they will be normal, and niggers will be mexicans and mexies will be white. This is good shit piss.

I like it.

Lol this is a good one.. I predict this will be reposted by all the edgy racist teens on reddit once the iPhone comes out