Wich conspiracy theory do you believe in ?

Wich conspiracy theory do you believe in ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SfSQZjoKhg
youtu.be/HwXMORd7_u0
youtu.be/lbfgERTYBmw
biblehub.com/genesis/9-11.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=3-jeQmW5wiA
youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks
youtube.com/watch?v=obri8HFGBl8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't count conspiracies that have actually been documented, then none.

that Elon Musk is an alien that is trying to force us into a futuristic space age because he wants to go home desperately and is really annoyed with how stupid we all are. it explains why he was super autistic at first and why hes gone from being interested in encrypted internet money to space travel so quickly. paypal was just to make money so he could fund SpaceX

I don't believe in a particular conspiracy theory about the JFK assassination.. but I'm pretty sure that the official story is not true

I believe in the reptilian theory.

Orchestrated by Allen Dulles.

Pizzagate is real.

Why would an Alien race need money when they could anonymously sell alien tech for megabux??

Your logic hums with disappointment.

I like them

flat earther checking in, you globalheads are retarded the government is lying to us all

>fite me

cos Elon is stuck on our shitty planet idiot

I have many theories I believe hold some credence. Too many to list, actually. Want to ask me about one in particular, and I will elaborate as to what I believe?

Sure go on !

Nein eleven was an inside job so as to for like as there are reasons for military and government which such as money

Jesus was black

Ronald Regan was the devil

The government orchestrated 9/11

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Not theory but facts. Flat earth and illuminati and freemasony.

A particular type of thermite was found in every single sample taken of the debris at the time of the event. This thermite is only made by 2 different companies, both in the us. One of which is owned by a family member of the Bush family. A few weeks before the buildings went down, both offices were closed for multiple days for a "remodel". I believe they planted these thermite bombs then. People say they don't believe so many people could be in on causing this event, but they believe 19 goat fuckers did it? Come on. Oh, and the fact the "terrorist"s ids survived the crash nearly unscathed.

And the fact the building next to the twin towers went down without even being touched. All of this is too fishy for the official story to be true.

Any more questions, about this or other theories?

If Ronald Regan was the devil he would rule the entire world with more power than he did.

Reptilian means people who dont care about others like reptiles. Only what matters is me and i need more power. Thous are ppl who rules the world who controls all presidents and governments

The one that makes the most sense to me and that is technology surpression. I'm like 98% certain it happens for decades.

I disagree with you, however I respect that you are an individual who's beliefs may not always align with mine, and I recognize that a debate between the two of us would accomplish nothing, therefore I will not argue with you. Have a nice day my friend

What difference does it make?. The powers that be don't give a fuck what you or I think.

What is the great seal is it black magic?

lmao

No that pretty much covers it, no doubt it was but how about something stupid with no reason as to hide it like the theory we didn't land on the moon back in the 60's

None. Because I am not mentally retarded.

Check out operations northwoods.

Exactly everything you hear about the corruptness of people and evil things that they do on a global scale is actually a conspiracy theory. Good goy.

You just need a piece of humor sense...

i believe in all of them

dont trust alex jones he is a government agent meant to make conspiracy theories unbelievable, thats right alex jones is a government paid kook that works for the government to make conspiracy theories sound unbelieveable

What a dick

I don't believe we've ever been in space. Supposedly there are thousands of satellites orbiting the world, and yet service never goes out? No meteors ever hit any of these satellites? Oh, wind and rain will take out your service but a meteor, NEVER!

Then there's the van allen belt, extreme radiation. How did we get past that?

There's a recording of someone asking in an official nasa interview, how come we've never been back to space? Watch the video here-
youtube.com/watch?v=6SfSQZjoKhg

You HONESTLY believe we'd destroy the tech to get to space? And that it'd be so hard to recreate it (even though we supposedly did it in a year back during the space race) that we just haven't done it again? Puh-lease.

Flat earth
Back to the future movie foretold 9/11
Haarp
The earth doesnt have forests
Moon landing was fake
Taylor swift is a clone of a satanist that died

i believe cortney love murdered kurt cobain for cash

What do you mean the earth doesn't have forests?

care to explain the forest part?

Oswald was not alone.

>The earth doesnt have forests
wat?

White Privilege

youtu.be/HwXMORd7_u0

It's on youtube, the forests we see are bushes and the mesas that we see are actually the ancient giant tree stumps. Mindblowing shit bro

The military occupying afghanistan help smuggle poppyseed back to US to make heroin to keep poor people/ blacks from progressing and for big pharma

Moon landings were faked.

Flat Earthers: if we're flat, then explain why all the other planets and stars are spheres. What makes us so special that we're flat and not round?

kek blacks keep themselves from progressing, no need for doing anything

that doesn't mean the term forest doesn't refer to the trees in large masses. Though I do agree that there used to be ancient, giant trees.

Afghanistan provides 93% of the worlds opium, you were close but it's actually bigger then you would ever think.

Someone say poor black being oppressed by the system? Sorry dont belive that myth

youtu.be/lbfgERTYBmw

The skeletons of giants are kept at the Vatican

the others are flat too but aligned perfectly to earth so we see only the flat side

elaborate on taylor swift please

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

7/11 was a part time job

Why are we not aligned to something else then? Why are hundreds upon millions of heavenly bodied conveniently aligned to us?

How could he actually get it wrong unless it was on purpose and there is actually some secret occult knowledge behind the fact he said seven

Just read my post before replying. Actually read it.

"Small bodies are much more numerous than are larger ones. It is easy to show that meteoroids present a much greater hazard, albeit still very small, than do the larger asteroids.

We will assume that meteoroids of around one centimetre in size have enough energy to cause damage to a satellite. In this case the collisional cross-sectional area is set not by the meteoroid but by the size of the satellite (s).

Let us designate the terrestrial meteoroid flux by F (number per unit area per unit time), and use our shell model. The number of meteoroids passing through the shell in unit time is the flux times the area of the shell:

n = 4 π rg2 F
The number of satellites hit by this number of meteoroids ( that travel an average distance of about 2 δ in the shell) in a time t is:
Nm-hits = 2 t δ n s2 ρgeo = t n s2 Ngeo / ( 2 π rg2 ) = 2 t s2 F Ngeo
We can turn this around to compute the average time T it would take to have one satellite hit:
T = 1 / ( 2 s2 F Ngeo )
A typical active geosat might have an average size of s = 5 metres. The meteoroid flux around the Earth for particles one centimetre in size is F = 10-6 per square metre per year. Assuming 1000 active geosats, we can use the above formula to calculate a value of T = 20 years for one satellite to be hit on average. Thus we can conclude that the small bodies that produce meteors in our sky every night (and day) are considerably more of a hazard than are asteroids." source: Australian Space Academy

Satellites do collide too. Not often, but they do. At such speeds a degree can make all the difference in the world (no pun intended) regarding a satelites life expectancy.

Satellite internet? Phones? Just buy a decent telescope and hit up one of the dozen or so websites that track the ISS. You will see the ISS. I've seen it a couple of times but it's best to go out of city limits where light pollution is low or scarce and try.

Hurricane Irma was God's response to gay marriages becoming legal.

the government-illuminati-satanists aligned it so they can keep us stupid

The term "conspiracy theory" was first used after the assassination of JFK. One conspiracy theory i believe in is that whoever it is that controls things, wants to put chips in people. RFID chips. I remember first hearing about these chips after 9/11... it was a news interview; a mother was saying that she would gladly have everyone in her family chipped, for security, to know where her children are etc. So this was in '01. Last july, a company in Wisconsin called Three Square Market had its employees chipped with RFID chips. The chips allow the employees to buy coffee, operate security systems (opening/closing doors), accessing computers etc. I am only speculating in saying that probably the company is going to pay them through the chip one day, since the employees are already capable of paying for stuff with them. How long before all companies make this chipping mandatory? For convenience, security, whatnot. I mean, hasn't anyone noticed how instead of sliding debit cards, it's also common to insert the chip? And what if everyone gets chipped, one day? What if they decide to turn off your chip? If it's the only things you can buy things with, food, insurance, cars, pay taxes, bills, if they turn your chip off, how are you going to survive? Why would they turn your chip off? What if you say something that goes against mainstream whatever-of-the-time and whoever it is that controls these things turns yours off? If drivers license are in chips, if a cop stops you, your chip could be turned off or something. Maybe the cop wouldn't even have to stop you. Eh, what the fuck do i know. But if anyone is interested, Aaron Russo had some good shit about it, his interview talking about a Rockefeller.

No it was the illuminati showing you all that they can manipulate natural disasters that would effect everybody and not one political party and that you are all expendable goyim that is why houstan was hit and florida

That's sounds possible

And this is the point where I bow out of the stupid debate, ain't no point discussing with crazy.

correct
#fax

I believe that the cure for all cancers have been found, but the companies that have made the break through will not make it public or release it as it would cut into their profits big time and they don't want to let go of some of their biggest money makers.

none.

conspiracy theories are for people unsatisfied with their life...

in the end... it really... doesn't matter...

interesting, I'll consider what you've said

I still don't believe we've been in space

This one is obvious, don't see no billionaires dying of cancer... has anybody else noticed? Probably not because what you see on media is controlled and they won't show any information

Elon Musk is a welfare queen via his businesses. He makes billions from the US Government subsidies. Why would an alien need government money?

Good goy you are powerless and shouldn't know anything.

we could all power ou cars withh alternative fuels, such as ethanol, vegetable oils and even water, yes fucking water. Big oil lobbies in government so our cars can only run on good ol' grade A american refined gasoline

so a superior alien race individual, can't take over a country, devote all their resources into leaving. You think the alien is better off trying to earn money. Btw the above description sounds more like the NK and the Kim Yung family.

even the bible describes the world as a round object that floats in space and hangs up on nothing.

Fun Fact: The philosophers of the enlightment and their followers made up the whole flat-eath thing and that people would have thought and beliefed in a flat earth unntil recently.
while infact for centuries most people didnt believe or even think about a flat earth.

it's just that i don't care...

what good is it if the earth is flat...???

what good if the reptiles are rullin the world???

what good is it if elon musk is an alien...???

what good is it if 9-11 was an inside job...???

the shit does not impact my daily life, nor ever will, so why concern or think about shit like that?

Existence as we know it is nothing more than a higher beings dream and when it awakens, we will all cease to be.

The last one is true the rest are half truths and lies that have an agenda that you really shouldn't care about.... Go on living how you choose but know that the CIA did team up with the cartels and bad shit does happen...

BLM is a false flag event

Because this means that the people who you are supposed to put total trust into have been lying to you.

If they lie about small things, and then we find out they lie about big things, why are they in power when they shouldn't be trusted?

biblehub.com/genesis/9-11.htm

What would you do if 9-11 was an inside job? I don't know about you, but I would be pissed off. So lets say 50% of the populations gets pissed finding out that 9-11 was an inside job. What do you think would happen to the country? What impact would that have on your life? In general though, batshitscrazy stuff aside, know the truth about something sets you free, your mind free I mean, and then you see your whole life under a different light.

Christ died for all sin in the world.

Okay Huey Freeman

Imagine if something like 9-11 happen
again and someone from your family or friend died, what would you think ?

The traitors all got away with it because they were in the know... they orchestrated it cheney all of them. The bin laden family is still around they're billionaires in Saudi Arabia and involved in real estate building those... skyscrapers.... Bin laden in that hole for ten years and they couldn't find him huh... traitors sold out the US from within and out

That there are different dimensions also that satan rules this realm we call earth

Nah man. I respect your views, and I also respect the views of other flat earthers all around the globe.

Im pretty sure its common knowlege that jesus wasnt white, he was from from the desert

Hollow earth

Oh and you won't see any of this in the news... Trump also let a bin laden family member live at trump tower for awhile haha How do you all feel about that

All of them

Im convinced that haarp is causing these hurricanes

I'd appreciate some sources on your claims.

The collapse of wtc 7 on 9/11, still can't explain why it looks like a controlled demolition

Al Qaeda is actually the name the CIA had for jihadist mercenaries and military groups. They fund revolutionary armies to overthrow governments and produce lies and propaganda for the people to believe so they'll never find out.

The rocket would have to be lined with lead to protect the crew from the belt radiation. The lead would make the rocket too heavy to get to space

here you are.

Thermite: youtube.com/watch?v=3-jeQmW5wiA

Bush admits it was an explosive: youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks

closed for remodeling: youtube.com/watch?v=obri8HFGBl8

see

Larry silverstein admitted to it being a controlled demolition so has the CIA but only WTC7 they said they had to bring it down for public safety and the CIA agents couldn't believe nobody noticed it was a controlled demolition they watched the recordings a thousand times and thought people would realise as they did. Oh yeah and Larry bought terrorism insurance it was 7 billion $. The illuminati don't exist they're just an amount of people who rule the world and illuminati is something to deter you from the real players.

This

I feel that all viruses like herpes also have a cure, the official herpes foundation is owned by big pharma

Jesus was Israeli. He looked more like Osama bin Laden than he looked like me.

l've dropped some really bad things in here hhaahahahhaaha oh well