So I have these terrible neighbor's who constantly call the cops on my parents...

So I have these terrible neighbor's who constantly call the cops on my parents. For stupid shit like my dog barking when we let him out, and parking in front of their house on the street. I found out their home phone number and want to spam call their house. Not constantly, but just enough to enrage them. How do?

suck their dicks

Post here

Is this you in the pic op?

post the number

Don't post the number, whoever calls will tell them it's you.

If you're too stupid to figure out how to Google phone spoofing software then maybe you should stick a loaded gun in your mouth and see how many times you can pull the trigger.

firertc.com you can change your phone number to anything on here

Yeah kinda figured.

Nope, but here's another

google websites that send calls to people and say whatever you want them to

Egg lazy is more like it. I don't want to call them, I just want them get a telemarketer call every hour, for the next 4 weeks

1 more because I'm bored at work

Nice pussy kik?

Go on craigslist or some shit and put iphone or some electronics for free with their number as contact number
Retards will call 24/7

post on reddit under untracable account

i'm going to cum

then go to a site that markets to you and use their number and address and get those point things they usually give you.

Good idea.

Last one I have

use one of those marketing sites that ask for your number and address so they send them a lot of garbage in their mail

plus they get scammer calls constantly

>own noisy animals
>take up other people's space
You guys are the terrible neighbors faggot.

>finding out your neighbours phone number
wow user you master hacker. what did you do? open your parents phone book?