I blow guys while I'm dressed like a woman, is that gay?

I blow guys while I'm dressed like a woman, is that gay?

I think it's straight because it's like for a short while I stop being a man and I feel like a woman

It's gay. Look at how hard your cock is.

doesn't matter if gay or not, it's HOT!

yeah it does get pretty hard, sometimes the guy will lay me on my back at the edge of the bed and ease his cock inside my boi pucci

You blow dudes. You gay

Do you have a fat ass?

yet another GAY thread outside /lgbt/

is it gay that sometimes I imagine what it would be like if I had my cock chopped off while I'm with men? something about pleasing daddy while I would have no equipment of my own makes me drool

Girly ass. You are gay my dude. You're meant to take cock.

is it gay since I'm so feminine?

"I blow guys while....." That's all you had to say, your gay.

if you want to be a dickless cock slave that's mega gay, it's about as gay as you can get, good job you are the most gay person on Sup Forums

nah don't worry about it

It's gay because you have a cock between your legs & not a pink pussy. Your feminine body is a plus. I'd love to see you in makeup and a wig.

don't need a wig lol

though a pink slit between my legs would be hot, I should get my penis cut off

Mmm what a cute lady. Any of your girly ass in a thong?

I don't wear thongs because in can't tuck my cock in them

Bare ass then? A cute slut like you needs thongs.

that's even gayer than sucking a dude off as a dude.

really? is it gay that I dress like a girl full time ? I don't own a piece of male clothing anymore

That's actually gayer than being gay. At least gays know they're gay, and accept it (eventually). But faggots like you try to rationalize being gay by compartmentalizing your gay tendencies. But you're still actually a faggot, even though you're confused. See a fuckin therapist or something.

>See a fuckin therapist or something
that's how I got on hormones, from a shrink lol

you fucking faggot. crawl back into your closet space where it's safe and quit asking stupid questions. You're gay as fuck and you know it.

moar

ooh, can you post your bare tits? I love trans girls on hormones with tits.

By just asking this question yourself it is indeed gay, but who CARES do whatever the FUCK you want to do.

If you want to suck dick DO IT, but be prepared to be called a faggot and be stoned by arabs.

Welcome to the concept of a RANDOM board :)

Well you could just be a tabooist? Like the sissification fetish? Being emasculated and shit.

Do you imagine being with a guy properly? Like living together outside of sex? Is it as you dressed like a man or a woman?

that's gay as fuck, if you wanna act like a girl and take cock, that's pretty gay.

I wanna get married and be a wifey homemaker, at the same time I wanna be tied down and have my cock cut off, already got rid of my balls

>Where are the real products?

bumping for tits

Yeah youre prob just a tranny at heart. Not fully gay as the man fucking you needs to be into women but you would be gay for being a man who wants to be with a man

yeah but I'm convincing enough to have everyone around me treat me like a girl irl, I haven't been called man in over a year

Full body shot? If you say it's convincing let's see it.

It's not gay as long as you have a feminine penis that stays soft in servitude to your man

You're being contradictory, in the opening post you claim that sucking cock while dressed as a girl isn't gay because you only stop being a man for a short while, but in other posts you claim to be on hormones like you're becoming a girl. You can't become a girl because you're a fucking man. That's what makes it gay. You're a man who wants to be a girl. A man who wants to be fucked by men, and who wants to blow men. A faggot. It's only confusing to you because you think you look like a girl but shoving feathers up your ass doesn't make you a fucking chicken bro. Stop deluding yourself and just admit you're fuckin gay. Your "shrink" put you on hormones because there's a market for fags like you who want to take their faggotry even further by "becoming" female. You can shave your balls off and get your cock lopped off, but you'll never have a vagina, nor will you ever conceive children, which are the only defining characteristics of being a woman. This is the fact of the matter, really. So you're either an attention whore, or severely mentally ill. I can see why 60% of you fuckers eat a bullet. Shit is fucking crazy.

Blow me and then i'll tell you if it was gay or not. may have to fuck your ass just to be sure

Hard dick, super gay