Small dick Sissy here. My new Master wants to out me to my family. Red Pill me on if I should let him or not...

Small dick Sissy here. My new Master wants to out me to my family. Red Pill me on if I should let him or not. If I should then how?

no because imagine if you raised a kid for how many years? then before you know it some weird guy is outing them to you as some kinda sissy for their sexual gratification. Y ou would be pissed and ashamed.

Maybe just show some consideration and not be so selfish.

no

Don't, this so called "Master" will ditch you right after

GET THE FUCK OFF OF Sup Forums ALREADY

Fuck you and fuck the faggot threads. Who the fuck is running these fagbots?

The concept is a lot hotter than it would ever be in practice.
Don't fucking do it, just stick to wearing nice clothes and jacking off.

You make a really good point.

thats all i do, enjoy your kinks and wild sex or whatever. But dont let it spill into your personal life. Its like the fantasy of my girlfriend showing my friends video fo me gettig pegged is super hot, but in reality i know that would fuck up so much shit and should never be done, only playfully threatened in the bedroom. It is common sense dude.

I agree the concept is really hot. Part of me wants him to do it but the other agrees it's too much.

OP you need Jesus. Im not Kidding. Look at yourself dude. Quit being like this.

Tell that to the priest who fucked me in catholic school

did you enjoy it?

>Small dick
Show me. When its hard and soft

Sadly I actually enjoyed it a lot

ABORT user

ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT

BRING YOURSELF TO REALITY

ABORT

shame you're so fat.

how often were you fucked by him?

Why "sadly"? Sex is fun. Fuck the gross judgemental people who feel this overpowering urge to impose their personal sense of morality on everyone that doesn't conform.

yet another GAY thread outside /lgbt/

Every few weeks for 2 years

Your master is a cunt if he wants to do something that will negatively affect you or the people that love you. A true master will go above and beyond to protect you from that sort of fucked off garbage.

Fuck off and die asshole

Post greentext

did you ever have a choice to avoid seeing him and yet went to him knowing that you would be getting fucked?

This. A true master knows that the sub has the power. He (Or she) May push you to try more things but in the end if you don't want to do something you have the right to say no... and if he tries to force you, you have every right to call rape on his (Or her) ass.

Just because you sub doesn't mean you need to be a doormate.

Disgusting
Kys

Hot af! I wish I had a little sissy fuck toy like you!

Yes, I went to him a few times knowing full well. The added bonus was I getting out of class.

Post face of the guy who fucked you.

ah so you were a fairly obedient fuckhole even then.

did he ever hurt you or treat you roughly while using you?

>Where are the real products?

depends, would you go full sissy? As in sissy 24/7 and take whoremoans?

I'm also a small dick sissy, you need a master that will treat you like his princess, and want to protect you. I've had my share of bad experiences. You're young and cute, you'll easily find someone better. I find when they insist on shit like this, they're only thinking about themselves.

Yes I was an obedient little fuckhole.

He wasn't rough at first but towards the end he was very verbal and aggressive.

No fetish is worth fucking up your relationship with your family. At least not in my view.

Yes I want to go full sissy 24/7. We're starting that soon and hormones.

i see you kept his picture. are you grateful to him for putting you in your place?

if youll end up being passable and have everything taken care of as far as bills, living, clothes, etc then it could be worth. what do you look like in boy mode?

I did and yes I am grateful he put me in my place. I sucked and was fucked before I ever had a first kiss.

I look like a cute boy. Gay guys love me.

>102
You look pretty good. You're nice and young. Don't fucking come out to your family. Describe the sex you and your master have. The thought of fucking you is making my big dick is hard

post cute boi pics

tell us about your new master. what other ways does he help you be the sissy cumdump that you are?

You are a failed man. You want to be exposed. You need to be exposed. You will eventually be exposed. You want to become a girl. Might as well do it now.

He's a total Top. I'm locked in chastity 24/7. He fucks me really rough and is very verbal.

I dont think thats OP in the pic

I have completely failed as a man. That I am sure of.

Sweet. Make sure to record it und upload it somewhere

bump

That was one of the ideas he had for outing me.