He scores a hattrick and neymar, suarez or pique the 4th from his assit to tie PSG

>he scores a hattrick and neymar, suarez or pique the 4th from his assit to tie PSG.
>tfw the GOAT argument ends forever
what will Sup Forums do?

>what will Sup Forums do?
wake up

wont happen. the ref can send 2 PSG players off, they'll be prepared

it will happen.

Worry about scoring your tap ins, Ronnie.

PSG unironically win the game 3-2

You forgot the part where Cavani scores in the 18' and makes it all worthless

>cuckvani scoring

Barca gonna win 5-0.

Cap it.

He scored last time cuck

Bring up the WC argument, like always. Reminder that Messi cucked almost all big clubs in Europe, thats why people hate him. Imagine being a Milan, Arsenal or Man Utd fan. Messi cucked them into irrelevancy. Or fuck, a Halal Madrid fan.

Since Messi started as a regular in El Clasico Barça have outscored Real Madrid 38-20
21 have come from Messi

Messi hasn't score against Real Madrid in 3 seasons cuck

How is it that PSG can destroy Barcelona yet only get a penalty against AS Nancy?

So?

So stop acting like Messi doing shit 100 years ago with Poop and le dead cancer man as managers has any relevancy in what he has done in the last couple of seasons.

Well in the 14-15 season he won the treble, and last season he won the double

He scored a hattrick against halal when he was 19 and his manager was Frank lmao Rijkaard.

And in both those seasons he didn't do shit when it mattered, only scoring against Getafe and other Spanish bottom feeders like Tsuman does. Except for the CDR final against Athletic Bilbao

And Fatnaldo scored like 50 goals with Barcelona at 19. Your point?

I seriously hope you aren't comparing tsu and messi again

be calm, Messi shall take us to the promised land this wednesday.
cap it.

14/15
2 vs PSG
4 vs Sevilla
3 vs Atletico Madrid
3 vs Athletic Bilbao
2 vs Bayern Munich

14/15 Assists
1 vs PSG
1 vs Man City
1 vs Bayern
1 vs Juventus
5 vs Athletic Bilbao
1 vs Atletico Madrid
1 vs Real Madrid

15/16 Season Goals
2 vs Roma
1 vs Bayer
2 vs Arsenal
3 vs Sevilla
2 vs Atletico Madrid
1 vs Sociedad
2 vs Athletic Bilbao
1 vs Celta Vigo

15/16 Season Assists
1 vs Roma
3 vs Sevilla
3 vs Celta Vigo
1 vs Athletic Bilbao

Why do people expect from him to turn around 4:0 leads by himself? This wasn't expected from Maradona, Pele, Fatnaldo etc. Is it, dare I say it, because he's the GOAT of the game? :^)

Merica BTFO

Cavani will miss a sitter

>scores in the 5 min

people did expect that of them, only you dont remember since you weren't even born when bulknaldo injured his knee

also, people don't expect it of Messi, they're daydreaming because they're just trying to forget that he didn't play in the first leg.

No WC, no Copa America, the list could go on...

Wake up I guess

lmao no they didn't

well maybe from pele since it was a completely different game but people didn't expect four goals from maradona or ronaldo, people didn't even expect them to win championships for their team because they couldn't do it, they expected maradona to turn tight games and he rarely did even that because he was an overrated fat drug addicted piece of shit who could never score more than 16 goals in a single season in europe

there has never been anyone even close to messi in the modern game

>maradona overrated

stick to ice hockey my mongol friend, footballs not for you

And you're also wrong about pele, he had a great (i mean GREAT) team around him, he was an amazing goalscorer but he didn't win games alone.
I love when talking about pele people always say 'was a completely different game' but never explain how different it was and how that difference would interfere with what they're trying to prove

>that flag
>that "opinion"

the french league is now the best league

>And you're also wrong about pele, he had a great (i mean GREAT) team around him, he was an amazing goalscorer but he didn't win games alone.
National team, Santos or Cosmos? And if you're scoring all the goals you're winning games alone.

>I love when talking about pele people always say 'was a completely different game' but never explain how different it was and how that difference would interfere with what they're trying to prove
hurrr explain how water is wet

It was an amateur game with no emphasis on defending.

>It was an amateur game with no emphasis on defending.

Suarez scores 2, assists messi for the other two.

Headlines are that Messi wins the game :)

>It's the assblasted shitskin who thinks Suarez cares or agrees about his shit opinion

>50s football
>Anything but amateur
kys gyppo

yes!

maybe 1850s cuck

Celebrate the true GOAT Cristiano Ronaldo winning his third champions league with the most successful club of all time while also adding another 10 goals on top of his alltime CL goal scoring record

can someone post the .webm with ter Stegen and Messi behind him observing him

>He thinks this will make him GOAT
EL OH EL. Where's a cup win with your NT there GOAT? Oh wait...