Why are people listening to this lunatic?

Why are people listening to this lunatic?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj5ec0pS1XI
weforum.org/agenda/2016/02/which-countries-have-the-best-literacy-and-numeracy-rates/
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

American public education.

Because the government is putting chemicals into the water turning the freaking frogs gay.

There is nothing wrong with it you idiot. He is against the current state sponsored schools. The alternative would bankrupt every private citizen just to go to school.

I guess you weren't paying attention to what was wrong when you went to school.

No. The frogs are turning the chemicals gay sheeple!

reptilian globalists everywhere!

You mean Obama trying to unite eveyone by sponsoring the schools to achieve equality? Trump has ruinef years of work I am trans and I do not feel safe anymore.

Sounds hard yo

You must be talking about David Icke.

Alex Jones doesn't fuck around.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj5ec0pS1XI

He's a multi millionaire now. When he retires, he'll spend his last hour on the air laughing his ass off.

That's not much of a defense.

Because he's a great actor and it's proven that he gets faggot millennial pseudo intellectualist's panties in knots.

>unnecessary double spacing because dropout

Describe pseudo-intellectual.

If it's somebody who thinks they are smarter than they actually are, THAT'S EVERYBODY.

low effort

its only cletus and billybob from bumfuck Alabama that watch this kind of shit. Oh and also the president of the USA

Reddit. Ironic because one is asking for the definition of what a pseudo is.

>types like a nigger

What pasta is this?

INTERDIMENSIONAL VAMPIRES ARE RAPING OUR CHILDREN

Only a fraction of Americans and Russians are sufficiently ignorant and developmentally stunted to make it through an Alex Jones show.

Still, USA and Russia are big countries, so that small fraction translates to a few million morons. It's basically a cult, and cult rule of thumb applies. Any idiot can start a cult and get a few million followers. The first few million are a given. It's after that, that you have to actually prove you're worth listening to.

>implying he isn't one of them attempting to make a mockery of his own existence

alex jones is obviously bigfoot attempting to save humanity from the reptilian globalists

Remember when Trump slipped over a banana peel and became the president even tho the main stream super news said he would lose? Fucking hicknicks man.

Did all your friends on reddit tell you everything here is pasta or a meme?

Pretty sure he meant your answers. Your answers were wrong.

What meme is this?

Troll harder yo.

How shit must your country be to not be one of the ones running the planet you live on. Really makes you think about the quality of people there...

yes I remember when that thing happened

Today I had toast with scrambled eggs on it. English style. I like to mix it up sometimes. I was gonna do French style, but it takes too long, and frankly, I don't care for the French.

Yes except now let's talk about how he saved the world from actual evil humans.

Because they're fucking Amerifats, one of the lowest literacy rates in the developed world.

Your average Sherman ain't too bright, lets not forget in some states the best selling t-shirt of 2016 said, sheeit bubba lets go kill something

>one of the lowest literacy rates in the developed world
>puts every sentence on it's own double spaced line because reading is too hard in traditional format

mostly because the people that just shout

"he is some agent, the frogs are gay, performance artist, bill hicks, interdimensional vampires. "

Because Muricans, even after he admitted in court it's all bullshit they still listen to him

dumb cunts

>Because they're fucking Amerifats, one of the lowest literacy rates in the developed world.
Proof?

>almost every anti-AJ and anti-USA post is reddit spaced

Try going out now andd again fatass

I don't think that's why people double space. I think you're pressing this too hard and equating format preference to the ability to reason, which is the argument being made against Alex Jones. This is a red herring argument, and it doesn't even make sense.

>H3H3
>image macros after 2010
Hey, reddit. Awful lot of you here. Are raid threads permitted by your site's TOS?

>I don't think
That's apparent.

Makes you think.

Lot of people listening to this one too

>he comes to Sup Forums Sup Forums for arguments
If you come here to do anything but call retards what they are, you're a lost cause.

TRIGGERED!!!

Sick

also been proven that yeehaw dipski in the lipski redneck cousin fucking truck driving faggots cant tell the difference and still believe hes telling the truth cause everyone whos a republican has a tiny brain and life is nothing but one big dick measuring contest to them.

>I don't think that's why people double space
There literally isn't any other reason.

You don't get to determine who is and isn't a lost cause, bimbo. Nice trips though that's $3000.

Fucking anti-white racist.

literally?

Because he was the first to expose the cabal that truly runs our country with video evidence

weforum.org/agenda/2016/02/which-countries-have-the-best-literacy-and-numeracy-rates/

Third from bottom in literacy and bottom in numeracy. You wanted proof? you fucking have it.
Also interesting to note that it's so bad you cunts stopped submitting data in 2015, dumb cunts

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

If you thought life was anything but a dick measuring contest, you need to go back to school and study biology as well as the social sciences.

Literally. I literally just used the word properly.

Lol hes not acting man, hes a fucking nutjob

I'm sure some low brow faggot posting from a phone is in a position to identify art when he sees it.

lol

What happened to the hundreds of other countries and why is it specifically teenagers? This doesn't even qualify as a condpiracy theory lmfao come back when you have actual evidence.

Did you not read, your country stopped submitting figures in 2015 because they were so bad. Can't say i'm surprised in the slightest.

What's a condpiracy? even tried urban dictionary but nothing

because they sick of the liberals whinning

No that doesn't even make any sense and you are not answering ny question. I am not even American but I've heard a lot about America having the highest quality schools in the world even though they're not perfect they are top rated compared to other nations.

Singapore has best schools because if you don't do homework you get caned. Perfect system.

American here. What you probably heard about was our high quality universities and private schools. Our public education is pretty bad, with most of the numbers that hurt our ranking coming from inner-city schools filled will people trapped in the poverty cycle.

He always spills the truths. Too bad that sometimes there are tons of ads from his store and products but he must keep doing that level of job in some way so in the end I don't blame him.
Btw infowars store whey protein is really good. Give a try if you're /fit/.

And that proves America has low litteracy how? It's like I said it's comparably better than many other nations.

Bill Hicks, is that you?

Poverty cycle? in the land of the free/ greatest nation on earth? surely not?
You don't mean all that murican dream stuff is a load of horseshit fed to a nation of cretins to keep them in line?
That's another illusion shattered

Moron

You can stop being brainwashed any time.

You still haven't told me what a condpiracy is yet

Oh geesh have you ever lost an argument so badly that you became full reddit?

>Implying user is typing like an esl student.
That's not writing as an outsider, user, it's writing TO an outsider.

I'm not here to prove his argument for him. I have no doubt that we're better than many other nations. I'm just not such a nationalist that I think we're able to compete with other first world nations when it comes to K-12. A lot of this has to do with the percentage of our economy that goes to subsidizing the military spending of NATO and how integral that relationship is to maintaining the world power balance.
The poverty cycle isn't a phenomena indigenous to America and admitting it exists doesn't negate the fact that Americans probably enjoy a better socioeconomic mobility potential than every other country on the planet. Also, part of being free is the freedom to fail.

Hmm so in other words yes it is horseshit fed to cretins to keep them in line
>better socioeconomic mobility potential yeah that reminds of Denis Leary telling the story of how he thought he could be President.

The sooner ISIS get nukes the better

>NATO
>The balance of the universe depends on it.
Please stop.

HahahahaHAHAHAhhHAHAhhhAHHAhAHa you really think baiting you low rent braindead fat ameritard losers is arguing?

that's the funniest thing i've heard on the chin in years

Oh I get it this person is the definition of a pseudo intellectual got it.

Because all mainstream news outlets, academic institutions, and scientific journals are #FAKENEWS!

American military supremacy is literally the only thing keeping the world from going into economic collapse. I realize how arrogant that sounds, but it's true.
Oh, you're just pretending to be retarded for attention. Nevermind. I thought you were actually interested in how the world works. Instead you reference some washed up irish fag whose claim to fame was the asshole song and post le funney laughing whiskey man xd reaction images because you need to pretend that you're finally getting one over on someone for once.

It goes deeper. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are shape-shifting lizards who are consorting with the vampires who run the New World Order to abduct child slaves for their secret Mars colony where they manufacture the chemicals that turn the freakin' frogs gay.

>Oh, I get it. This person is the definition of a pseudo intellectual. Got it.
Fixed. Also, obvious reddit tourist is obvious.

Because the art of war says no thy enemy...
But that has nothing to do with this guy. He is just hilarious. What a character

Because people know the world is fucked up and that the mainstream media is not telling them the full story. But Alex is a fucking sellout. He's there to act like an obnoxious fucking nutjob in the attempt to make people that recognize real conspiracies also seem like nutjobs.

Best guess? Some are probably amused by it. The rest are insane or just plain fucking stupid

>no thy enemy...

Most of it is fake. Alex is 100% honest.

Why are people listening to the CNN?

but you worship kike lovers. good job you dumb fucking faggot

The only guy I know that talked about Alex Jones was high every day all day. Hell of a nice guy through and through but I have to wonder what he would think of Jones if he were sober for a few weeks.

pretty sure you're just mentally disabled. Enjoy your gender dysphoria faggot

Jesus Christ. You're legitimately worse than the "summerfag" nobodies. You need to come up with an original meme.

>everything i don't like is a meme
How about you stop sticking up for other men, literal faggot.

He's like TYT except not retarded and eternally butthurt about literally everything

lol he's an admitted performer, it's all a ruse meant to entertain. anyone who takes him seriously would have to be a special kind of retarded

>American military supremacy is literally the only thing keeping the world from going into economic collapse.
No it's litterly the reason the economies world wide have collapsed.

>coins have two sides
Lay off the pipe, kid.