Ever cum on your friends food and watch them eat it? Did it too all my coworkers at work...

Ever cum on your friends food and watch them eat it? Did it too all my coworkers at work. They loved my cheesecake and want more.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-accused-of-ejaculating-in-his-boss-coffee-everyday-for-4-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well you're going to jail.

i suspect this all the time and i've gargled plenty of cum, so i know the taste. If i ever outright catch a guy i'm gonna fuck them up, but on the other hand i barely give a shit even when i'm like, that guy is smiling way too much while we eat, what the fuck did he do? i still keep eating.

One day something is gonna taste way too much like some sad nerd's load and i'm gonna fuck them up. i hope it's you OP >:)

Wait. You're content to eat a man's cum unless you catch them? You are the definition of the word "Autistic".

the best damn cheesecake you ever tasted... not even the cheesecake factory can produce a better load... ummm...quality

Was a regular at this bar. This gay guy would always bring in food he made but I always had this weird feeling he jizzed in the good. Never ate it.

I mean I've jizzed in girls toothbrushes and chap stick and shampoo and shit. I'm sick him and are sick. And gays are legit the most perverted.

Even seen a gay guy look at a young boy. Creepy.

upload pics mother fuckers

Nemes dip. Made of oat meal, vanilla, pancake batter, coconut shavings and those bread sticks that come in snacks. Feed it to my daughter. Alot more cum now then when I first started. She loves it and I love watching her eating it. Sometimes I serve it fresh and don't let it cool down

I cum in my wifes coconut butter... it is huge... maybe a gallon bucket... she says it taste so good... but when she opens it I smell all only cum... I am so wrong

Where do you work again user?

Dude I hope the fucking fbi tracks you down you sick fuck.

You don't eat coconut butter you fucking idiot.

I have cummed in my wifes sister shampoo bottle multiple times and she says her shampoo is the best at making her hair shiny and strong... I wonder if I could make money on this

When I was a freshman in college (small midwest community college), I earned a little spending cash by working in the cafeteria. I'd often be the one stuck preparing breakfast, early in the morning. I'd have to make a huge pot of oatmeal, among other things. When the oatmeal was done, before I unlocked the doors, I'd rub one out and blow a big load into the pot and stir it up a bit. Hot af watching those college girls slurp down my seed.

Had a female cum latte once, it was amazing. She loved the fact her squirt/juice was keeping me awake.

Work a Costco, people buy that shit up to eat. Some people cook with it but some people eat a spoonful for some reason. Someone told me it was for diabetics

Context matters fucko

Haven't done it to friends but I do it to my step-daughter ALL the time!

of course I don't eat coconut butter... but my wife does... she is skinny as fuck and she claims it because of her healthy lifestyle and eating fuckin coconut butter.... butter... butter... isn't that shit suppose to be bad for you? I don't fucking know how she stays in shape and I eat "healthy" and she is fucking eating butter....fuck me

Stalin disapproves of this thread.

Fucking degenerates.

That's so hot, I bet she loves the taste of daddy's cream!

Our fellow worker is simply feeding his friends and family with his own proteins.
It's a small supplement for the food rations, so they have more energy to work afterwards.

stalin sucked loads of cum... and what

Nigga, you need to get help.

>be me, 14yo
>middle school
>there was this dumb bitch i always hated
>i had a magnificent masterplan
>went to the bathroom and started jacking off
>came on a chewing gum and let the cum dry
>get back to classroom and gave it to that thot
>she actually liked it

just don't eat my cheesecake... you will want more for years to cum... but I don't make it often

Go to gulag you fucking degenerate.

ive fucked a girls ass and she ate the cum that came out... does that count?

Nah, we're talking about jizzing on food and then serving it to friends/family in a subtle way

I served her little sister with my cum on a pizza once. I am so ashamed. I think she could tell

I work at mcdonalds and I spit in probably 70% of the food I make.

but did she continue to eat is bro?

oh shit.... thank god I don't eat fast food. My girl tells me to eat healthy because fast food is killing america

she did eat eat... but she didn't say it was delicious. She said it tasted too salty

I've came on foods and ate it myself. I love the taste of cum

Also came in my sister's friend's shampoo. She's a model and a bitch. She deserved it

I could tell she knew it was cum because she saw a stream of it on the pizza and she did joke about it being cum. Later that night she mentioned something along the lines of a guy that cummed on her (note, we are close)... and I think she could tell

Are you me??
Got this great recipe book off Amazon
>pic related.

Ive bought that book. Beast read. 5 stars

There was a site I would go to that was about cumming on food but it shut down. It did inspire me to start cumming on little debbies and stuff and eat it. It's hot to do

I saw some of the recipes in there but they were all too complex for me to cook.
Like one was making fish or something.

i found an ad on craigslist posted by a guy wanting guys to shoot their load into a cup. he'd then feed it to his wife without her knowing. he'd hook me up with her used panties. think he got busted though. lost contact with you.

I had this weird experience recently. Came into colleague girls lip balm. She use it and I think she likes it more when I'm arround. Moreover, she blushes when I look at her now.

they should do a battle chef America... secret recipe... Sperm

saw a story that this dude hot a hot ass f co worker or co workers girls this dude would stay late or come early to jack it and jizz all over their water bottles and containers, he did it so often and I think unloaded so much one of them eventually really tasted it and dude went to jail, funny part is that the girl knew what it tasted like

My new girlfriend used my sperm I collected from a week to bake cookies for her family. She encouraged her mother and grandmother to eat more.

She is now my wife.

had a hot room mate, how you ask she was looking and trough mutual friends i was recommend as a ok dude mostly busy and working, she drank soil milk would get diamonds every morning i saw her taking big gulps of cum

you served her cum?

Me and my friends would do a similar dip to my mom. We told her it was something an exchange kid at our school taught us. We would freeze all the cum we could save up and she loved eating it. We went the extra mile a tracked how much she at and slowly kept making it more pure cum. She got suspicious when we got to 62%. It was really sudden and she sat us down to say if we ever served it to her again she would tell the police. She barely talks to me now. Just last year we started talking a little normal. My friends aren't allowed over anymore but we managed to get her eating a gallon and 2 quarts of cum. It was me and 6 friends that fed her our cum. We do it to one of my friends sisters now but she's not as fond of it

I know how that is. I didn't jack off for a week and I dumped a big load into my mother in laws coffee... she still loves me and thinks I'm the best husband

No, he came in her fathers ear. Jeez.

taught you what? what was the other 38%?

an old girlfriend in highschool had me cum into a pint of pumpkin pie ice cream and let me watch as she shared it with her friends
miss the hell out of that girl sometimes

>the girl knew what it tasted like
Um... don't most girls> Sheesh!

Lol, this thread slowly turns into YLYL.

Some powdery Mexican cheese, sour cream, and melted mottzerela and we give her chips. After a while, just kept removing the sour cream mostly

why do girlfriends like it when you cum on their friends food? I think this is more common then you think... Ive had 2 gfs that had me do this already.

m..maybe our cum is like armors arrow..
i need to try that out

>wrong number
was meant for

i will always offer to pick up and pay for chinese when its just my sister and me at thew house for a few days.

i cum into a wide mouth gatorade bottle before i leave to pick it up and bring it with me. drizzle it in a decent amount onto her food as long as she gets something saucy.

have cum into her shampoo for years. she has a bottle of the expensive saloon nonsense and she makes sure we all know it's only for her to use. there have been times where i wasn't working a certain day and nobody would be home and i would place many loads into it.

when the bottle gets really low there are times where i must have that at a quarter or more cum.

that whore wheres my cum everyday. i own her. she doesn't know. she has no idea. she has no idea she lets my cum wash over her entire body.

she is a whore and i own her.

is she blushing or is she having and allergic reaction?

and because i have a good spot to hide a little black box camera, i get to watch her through the glass shower door when the right moments for the safest film attempts present themselves.

i have watched her idly rub my cum into her breasts. into her stomach. on her thighs. she doesn't do it often, but i have even seen her isly rub her pussy with my cum on it and her hands. she surely has pushed a little of my cum into her tight hole.

no matter who she dates or marries...no matter how many times she has sex, nobody will ever come close. nobody will ever have her like i have her. nobody will own her like me.

nobody else can force her to walk in public every day wearing cum. talk to people wearing cum. hang out with her friends in cum.

she exists every day taking showers where the last thing that happens is my cum runs down every inch of skin.

i have been inside her. she has put me there.

she is mine.

gay

worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-accused-of-ejaculating-in-his-boss-coffee-everyday-for-4-years/

You're going to jail for a long time, user.

it isn't gay. you are angry and lashing out because you do not own a whore.

you don't have a sister you can make wear cum for the vast majority of the days in a year. if she is at the house in the morning or at night, she is wearing my cum.

just barely over thousand days. she has been my whore for years.

gay

I think the point is, that a lot more guys can own "your" whore, an assumption simply based on stories posted here.
So..you're not as special as you think.

thank goodness there is no proof

I agree... even I have cummed down your sisters throat and I know for a fact I own her no matter how much you secretly cum in her shampoo... she is mine because she begs for my juice in her

>she sat us down to say if we ever served it to her again she would tell the police. She barely talks to me now.
fucking keked

you can all you want. if by some insane chance we are talking about the same whore, more power to you. fuck the whore. fill her throat up.

but know that you do so with my cum on her. know that no matter where you put your mouth to her body, my cum has been there. my cum has been there for years.

nobody else will own her like i own her. they couldn't even begin the attempt.

>Like one was making fish or something.
>too complex
lmao

not onl your sister is my whore... even your mom... I am most likely your father and your fuckin cuck "dad" has been on the side line while I fucked and spewed sperm down both your mom and sisters throat... she isn't your sister by the way... Your dad gets all the credit for that mistake.

gay

the absolute sociopath in here
poor family

hes not a sociopath hes just a queer

welcome to Sup Forums my friend... welcome to Sup Forums

You people are fucking degenerates and a hazard to society.
Please continue.

I'm less disgusted by the GIF of the guy who shits and his dog eats his shit directly from his asshole.

this guy gets the cake

you need to learn people like him arent special, hes just a faggot

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty sure the guy she let's ass fuck her as she screams his name, lays claim to that designation and there isn't a God damn thing you can do about it, pussy bitch.

haha...that made me vomit in my mouth. haven't seen the gif and god forbid I do

fuck her ass... ive seen 5 dicks in her ass from all 5 ethnicities at the same time... black asian white latino and aboriginee

link to story?

glurp. are you in jail now?

Aboriginal? Seriously dude? If your Australian, there aren't Latins, if there are Latins, there aren't Abos. Besides, no one fucks Abos.

>aboriginee
oh shit she must be a slut

think what you like. i am the one who gets to own a whore who doesn't even know.

she doesn't know about the times i masturbate and edge for and hour and a half or two hours. i watch videos of her nude. i take screengrabs and zoom in on the few clear pussy shots i have.i masturbate with her used panties lying on her bed when she rushes out of the house in a hurry. the load is magnificent.

it is huge. i usually have a decent sized load, but when i have the time to edge it, i easily shoot six to eight thick ropes and then whatever else dribbles into her bottle.

the hole in the bottle is just wide enough to allow the top of my penis to press firmly against it and empty every drop in. i only miss a little when the movement of my cumming forces the bottle to move a bit.

that little bit that dribbles out goes right onto her toothbrush. she washes her teeth in the shower to save time. she likes to sleep in, that lazy slut. oh well. good for me.

luckily i can shoot thick loads a few times after the massive edge, especially if i get hard again right after.

nothing does that like watching her smiling face in slow motion as she steps out of the shower. her breasts heave, they are heavy and large. they are glistening in the water. they are covered full with my cum.

she walks towards the camera. she doesn't see it, but i see her. i am hard again in a moment and depositing more cum into her precious bottle of expensive shampoo.

whore. stupid mindless whore.

my whore.

Lmao this beta thinks cumming in shampoo means he has a girlfriend

come on morty. you know you aren't innocent...

gay

>A few years back i moved into my buddys place
>lived with his mom and stepdad
>mom always had a bottle of "feminine wash" in the shower
>everytime i took a shower id blast a fat load into the bottle
>after a while it wasn't as exciting
>started blowing loads on her toothbrush and lightly rinsing it off so as not to be detected
>started doing it to the stepdads toothbrush too
>mfw i think of all the time my cum has been in her mouth and pussy

whats the name of this fetish?

Hahahahaha what a neckbeard! The woman needs to know for you to own her. Go talk to one some day.

You just tell stories... no proof... pen in her ass or gtfo

Hot. How old's your daughter?

she isn't my girlfriend. she is my sister. she is my whore.

she can fuck who she pleases. it means nothing to me. i still own her. she still bathes in my cum daily. she still rubs my cum on her body.

she is mine. no matter what happens or who thinks they have her. she was wearing my cum before they knew her. she is wearing my cum when they know her. she will wear my cum days, weeks, months, years from now.

she is a whore. what else do you call a girl who covers herself in cum? she is my whore. what else do you call the girl who covers herself in my cum?

girlfriend? please. faggot. i own that slut. girlfriends are for love.

blah blah blah... what videos.... this Sup Forums whore is just running his mouth... jack that tiny dick off and go to sleep so we can have some peace

gay